Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria (10112 Views)

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce / Goodluck Jonathan Calls Okowa 'Our Incoming Vice President' (Video) / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by Front0lane: 10:56am On May 28, 2019
Which election was the best he conducted or have you gone mad ? Is it not the same election Wike Locke’s up INEC officials n write election result for them.

Brightology2:
who brought card reader oga, was it not GEJ that conducted one of the best election in the history of this country? undecided undecided

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by mrdonye: 11:01am On May 28, 2019
Congrats to all subscribers , It ready , Call or WhatsApp.

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by Wisfem: 11:05am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=mrnigerdelta post=78782446]majority of people who comments here are brainless[/qu

Not only brainless but they are birdbrain. They have no life standard motive or reason for existence. Only to come here to support some bastardized idiotic antiquated African monkeys so called leaders "professors in stupidity"
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by LANDLORD72: 11:08am On May 28, 2019
ManirBK:
See this monster! Is it not you that caused the current problems that we are facing? Yeye man.
Your father yeye man
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by checkedout: 11:13am On May 28, 2019
Brightology2:
who brought card reader oga, was it not GEJ that conducted one of the best election in the history of this country? undecided undecided

Jega did

Best election because he conceded defeat? He actually avoided Gbagbo treatment...

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by whizbee(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2019
if block chain tech is used with smart registers, it'll be unhackable...it's a welcome dev

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by SOFTENGR: 11:54am On May 28, 2019
ManirBK:
See this monster! Is it not you that caused the current problems that we are facing? Yeye man.
Is he the one that imposed Buhari on you? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by Larryslim(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
Why didn't he implement it during his tenure?
I

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by SamgoldBaba: 12:15pm On May 28, 2019
This one OP is referring to him as Dr. well..
It will be nice if Nigeria could embrace this, in this era of technology advancement

Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by Waksdabos(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2019
ManirBK:
ManirBK:
Till your die, you, your children & generations can NEVER achieve what he has achieved in his life. Because you have access to the internet with a cheap phone & borrowed data, you can easily dish out insult without respect in a faceless forum. lf you meet Jonathan in person, you will tremble.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by ijoba22(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2019
ManirBK:
Jonathan was in that position why didn't he implement it, during the oil boom that financial resources wouldn't be a challenge!
stop reasoning with your left hand pls
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by orisa37: 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
Seconded.
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by kenzysmith: 5:05pm On May 28, 2019
Brightology2:
carry ur rotten face comot from my screen, oga wen mumu
lol baba him face be like shit wey them match
Re: Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
Esseite:

Dont need to trade Insults with you, GEJ signed that bill, he had the discretion of turning it down. Inec may have introduced it, GEJ appointed Jega and made it law so it's his glory. Same way Buhari takes credit for BVN implementation.

Dont deviate from the topic of GEJ calling for electronic voting.

Bros I don’t care about this your current argument, but what I want it chip in is that never you give buhari the credit for BVN implementation.
I can remember it like the back of my palm, I did my BVN in December 2014 at the first bank branch in bank road owerri. Then I just finished my project defense. So I can never forget that period.
Pls in 2014 where was buhari?

Oyetola Presents N1.13bn Bond Certificate To 189 Retirees In Osun / APC: PDP leadership now senile, engaging in beer Parlour Rant / Presidential Poll: Rivers Is As Important As Lagos, Kano, Says Wike