Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari (21673 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by samsard(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2019
post=78783187:

You are calling the president of everyone in your family and lineage a foolish man??!!

Is that how you guys address the people that own you?!

We don't need to look further, we know what part of the nation wake up their fathers with kicks every morning.

Uncultured tins!
Try borrow small sense from your fellow wailer below. who quickly edited the 'SHUT THE Bleep UP' he typed initially addressing the president to something else.
When he realised the word big pass him mouth!
Una go dey alright las las.....wailing tins! cheesy

Trump is US president and still considered an idiot even by Ally nations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by frowland(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Me, in terms of patriotism I rate you 0.0/100 cool Buhari I swear u can't contribute anything to Nigeria.. you can't give what you don't have

Then you don't know the meaning of patriotism.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Lordbukas: 7:10am On May 28, 2019
Buhari it is not for you to rate them , it is the masses they represent. They didn't allow you to cow them hence they are tagged unpatriotic. You are the one who is unpatriotic, we the masses rate you very very low in governance.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:12am On May 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I am happy i touched someones heart

Eku orire naa. Aaba e kale.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 7:13am On May 28, 2019
Go sleep
Lazy loot
RichBoy247:

Eku orire naa. Aaba e kale.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by cooltola(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2019
If Buhari was bad why did he win the north and some southern state?
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
cheesy

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Saraki crushed...Dogara irrelevant.

Buhari at the peak, nothing more to aspire for in Nigeria after being a 2 term President.

Only 2 men have ruled a country of almost 200 million people TWICE.

No be beans, on top NEPA bill certificate as IPOB yewts claim ooo tongue
Shut up joor
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by dbestuncle: 7:16am On May 28, 2019
They are more patriotic than u Oga 1
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by dukie25: 7:17am On May 28, 2019
27Pushing30:

It’s only treason when your coup fails. You just proved your ignorance.

Wasn’t it the Military that sacked sudan’s al-bashir?? Why didn’t the citizens reject it and protest against the coup?

Nigerians and ignorance shaaa

Stop reading newspapers upside down. The military did not overthrow Sudan's al-bashir, it was citizen uprising that removed him. We watched their daily protest.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2019
THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY IS BUHARI NEXT IS YAR' ADUA AND IF YOU DOUBT THIS YOU ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by GreenArrow2: 7:18am On May 28, 2019
amaniro:
Foolish man. Not succumbing to your royal majesty, is not being patriotic. Indeed illiteracy is a big disease.

A foolish man is your president. "Indeed illiteracy is a big disease." Says a Nairaland and real-life nobody. You sir, are the illiterate here. If you are so daft as to support legislators who held the National budget hostage for 7 months just to pad it and spite a president they didn't like, then you owe your parents a refund for any monies spent on bringing you up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2019
Lordbukas:
Buhari it is not for you to rate them , it is the masses they represent. They didn't allow you to cow them hence they are tagged unpatriotic. You are the one who is unpatriotic, we the masses rate you very very low in governance.
THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY IS BUHARI NEXT IS YAR' ADUA AND IF YOU DOUBT THIS YOU ARE THE WORST ENEMY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by deomelo: 7:19am On May 28, 2019
GeneralPula:
They’re bunch of thieves. Why holding budget for 7 good months? Yet some dumbee above me are saying trash! I’m sure one of their reason for holding the national budget was to frustrate Nigerians so they won’t vote him. Same thing was done to Lagos allocations some years ago. The dumb Phlatheadzz that dislike growth & development would still support these bunches of criminals. In a sane country like China, saraki would have been sent away to exile. angry

They are unpatriotic losers just like Saraki and dogara, all bunch of unpatriotic losers..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by MEGAWATCH: 7:20am On May 28, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
cheesy

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Saraki crushed...Dogara irrelevant.

Buhari at the peak, nothing more to aspire for in Nigeria after being a 2 term President.

Only 2 men have ruled a country of almost 200 million people TWICE.

No be beans, on top NEPA bill certificate as IPOB yewts claim ooo tongue

Hahahaha, now is not the time to know who is laughing last, we will know that in the days of 2023 when the North, the South, the East and the west will take stock.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Slurity(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2019
amaniro:
Foolish man. Not succumbing to your royal majesty, is not being patriotic. Indeed illiteracy is a big disease.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by deomelo: 7:21am On May 28, 2019
I'm glad PMB took off the gloves..PMB's second term is going to be fire and hell for looters and unpatriotic elements

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Nwaamurunamma: 7:27am On May 28, 2019
Yes Mr president, u are right, but what about u, what did u rate urself? Pls if u love Nigeria as u claim, kindly resign.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:
Guess who's talking?
Lifeless idiot who is blood sucking demon.

The trio are even better than him by far
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
post=78783187:

You are calling the president of everyone in your family and lineage a foolish man??!!

We don't need to look further, we know what part of the nation wake up their fathers with kicks every morning.

Uncultured tins!
Try borrow small sense from your fellow wailer below,
who quickly edited the 'SHUT THE Bleep UP' he typed initially addressing the president to something else.

Make we dry una for sun small from your tears-soaked shirt from wailing on top Baba matter! cheesy

Photo...courtesy Plutoman! wink

When you were abusing other presidents you didn't know?
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2019
27Pushing30:

It’s only treason when your coup fails. You just proved your ignorance.

Wasn’t it the Military that sacked sudan’s al-bashir?? Why didn’t the citizens reject it and protest against the coup?

Nigerians and ignorance shaaa

Really? You forgot that the one Buhari removed was ELECTED and Sudan wanted him GONE dead or alive so they really don't care what happens to him so long as he's not the president.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by IvarTheTerrible: 7:34am On May 28, 2019
cyberguy72:
Shut up joor

come and shut me. it was all the truth...and you know it.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
post=78783187:

Uncultured tins!
Try borrow small sense from your fellow wailer below,
who quickly edited the 'SHUT THE Bleep UP' he typed initially addressing the president to something else.

Make we dry una for sun small from your tears-soaked shirt from wailing on top Baba matter! cheesy

Photo...courtesy Plutoman! wink
Bros you dey mind them.It is their habits,it's no more surprising to any sane mind.They were the ones that hailed David Mark for co-operating with GEJ government and ensured smooth passage of bills but these same people are the ones hailing Saraki and Dogara for not being rubber stamp to Buhari's government.
But unfortunately for them just like Bolustical said on the other thread,their 4 years wailing subscriptions will be renewed Free of Charge tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2019
I think the president has a point. Forget party sentiment. How can you hold a national budget for 7 months?
Who does that?
And to think the same NASS were unwilling to pay the salaries of her administrative and clerical staffs calls into question the sanity and patriotism of the legislative chamber.

#SelfishLawmakers
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2019
deomelo:
I'm glad PMB took off the gloves..PMB's second term is going to be fire and hell for looters and unpatriotic elements

That's what you all said in his first term. The first term ends today and nothing happened. Just wailing abt saraki and dogara. I wonder who will be blamed next
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2019
RichBoy247:

You wailed from 2015 to 2019. Now, you have started wailing from 2019 to 2023. You will still wail from 2023 to 2031 in Osinbajo/El-Rufai's term. You will then wail again from 2031 to 2039 which will be Tambuwal/Fayemi's term. Then, Jesus will come and meet you wailing as the god of wailing.

Nice dream grin
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2019
Slurity:

Kids
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Urchman200: 7:42am On May 28, 2019
Coming from the most unpetriotic leader is this country ever hard.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by deomelo: 8:00am On May 28, 2019
Buckubuck:

That's what you all said in his first term. The first term ends today and nothing happened. Just wailing abt saraki and dogara. I wonder who will be blamed next

Nothing happened.?

1. PMB is a second term president, but Saraki is a loser, his own people in Kwara kicked him to the curb.

2. Dogara is also a loser, he's nothing but a one-term loser, he's no longer the Speaker of the house, he's a common and irrelevant rep who can no longer conspire with clowns like Saraki to sabotage Nigeria.

Follow current affairs..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On May 28, 2019
Plutoman:
Bros you dey mind them.It is their habits,it's no more surprising to any sane mind.They were the ones that hailed David Mark for co-operating with GEJ government and ensured smooth passage of bills but these same people are the ones hailing Saraki and Dogara for not being rubber stamp to Buhari's government.
But unfortunately for them just like Bolustical said on the other thread,their 4 years wailing subscriptions will be renewed Free of Charge tomorrow.

You've said it all Chairman.
Wailers are just so pathetic.
They are simply irredeemable.
Dem go wail daily for the next 4 years....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Awoo88: 8:08am On May 28, 2019
This man na idiot. Patriotism to this man called buhari the Dullard from Daura is personal loyalty to him and ass licking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.