Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari (21801 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by tydi(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2019
bayulll011:

what a shame and this one is a youth,social development scheme read about it and also learn who are those in charge of that scheme.
the youth are worst in this nation,they dont know anything.

Read and learn, for your learning pleasure.. Lazy adult

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/26/16m-mosquito-nets-aisha-buhari-queries-federal-government-misappropriated-funds
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by trinity11(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2019
can buhari verge on Mohammed/Allah that the delay passage of budget is entirely the fault of saraki and dogara?

So on what basis is he rating the low? does the president need to be reminded that the head of agencies and department causing the delay of budget passage were also appointed by him.

Now the blame game continues, Mr president what was your action/reaction when the SP called on you severally to call those your so called agencies/ department to come and defend their budget.

And some are busy applauding your derogatory statement.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by SOFTENGR: 10:38am On May 28, 2019
Salebo:

I am so sure your both dads are STARK illiterates..
grin grin grin Another illiterate Zombie spotted!
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by vengertime: 10:47am On May 28, 2019
Salebo:

A ghastly motor accident will take you in exactly 42 days...
may it also take all your family members in 30 days
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by dukie25: 10:51am On May 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

What newspapers have you been reading?

Because every informed person knows that he was overthrown by the military.

This is from NY times. Make sure you don't turn your phone upside down when you read it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/20/world/africa/sudan-doctors-protest.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FBashir%2C%20Omar%20Hassan%20Al-&action=click&contentCollection=timestopics&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=10&pgtype=collection

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by tuniski: 11:02am On May 28, 2019
tunjijones:
Am not one that takes sides with politicians cos they are all the same.

But Nigerians that takes side shd knw that na we go suffer am Las Las. I think baba go slow is right on this one.

Buhari is completely wrong.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by banio: 11:29am On May 28, 2019
They are not doing You, they are doing Nigerians. This statement also shows you are not a Nigerian and You are not patriotic.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by ShootThemAll(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=BluntBoy post=78788117]

Supposing there was an evil agenda, how does withholding the budget make them unwilling to partake in the evil agenda?

Couldn't they simply override whatever suspicious bill that the president sends to them?

Bro, many of you are not even informed about the political structure of the country. You take sides too blindly.

Even if Buhari has not performed to expectations, it doesn't mean that he has no right to rate Saraki and Dogari for their irresponsible leadership.

If they wanted to fight the president, there are legal ways to go about it. There is no country that wouldn't suffer if her budget was held for that long.

����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
dukie25:

This is from NY times. Make sure you don't turn your phone upside down when you read it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/20/world/africa/sudan-doctors-protest.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FBashir%2C%20Omar%20Hassan%20Al-&action=click&contentCollection=timestopics&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=10&pgtype=collection

Illiteracy is a disease cheesy

This is from the same article you asked me to see:

Five days later, Mr. al-Bashir was deposed in a coup by military officers who appeared to be acting in response to the demonstrations.

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by badesco(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2019
And also patriotism, I rated pmb very very low.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by 27Pushing30: 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
dukie25:

Stop reading newspapers upside down. The military did not overthrow Sudan's al-bashir, it was citizen uprising that removed him. We watched their daily protest.

Following The lengthy protests... Did Al Bashir resign? Or was he ousted by the military?
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Salebo: 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
vengertime:
may it also take all my family members in 30 days

It is done!
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Lanre0: 6:07pm On May 28, 2019
Saraki & Dogara can only be given awards for an excellent performance in Igbo land. Thievery is their watchword.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by tammie24: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
cheesy

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Saraki crushed...Dogara irrelevant.

Buhari at the peak, nothing more to aspire for in Nigeria after being a 2 term President.

Only 2 men have ruled a country of almost 200 million people TWICE.

No be beans, on top NEPA bill certificate as IPOB yewts claim ooo tongue
and where is your own father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by MartinCorridon: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
tammie24:
and where is your own father?

Probably ontop your mum, known to be a spermbank tongue
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by tammie24: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
MartinCorridon:

Probably ontop your mum, known to be a spermbank tongue
and that's his biggest achievement in life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo / Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.