Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari (23123 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by JasonScoolari: 6:50am On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2019
Hedonini:
You will shock those who call you Baba go slow by putting pressure on Police DPO and the judiciary? Can you imagine how brain dead this useless idiot is?

Is our economy dependent on the police and the judiciary? What manner of a hopeless retard is this? His brain is still stuck in 1984 'War on Indizplin' and 'Kwuorapshin'. Everything is Kwuorapshin. Is that why Nigerians are calling you slow and incompetent? How about the economy, poverty, unemployment, quality of life, standard of living, you stupid old fool?
grin grin
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by princejenks(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2019
He should shock the First Lady first by acting promptly on her complaint regarding money spent on poverty alleviation scheme in the north in the last few years. No be only shock, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2019
Ekpeitut:
This dude has no plans to revive our economy, no plans for technological advancement, no plans for our messed up hospitals even when he's a regular customer, no plans for our mundane educational system that cannot give you requisite skills after years in school to become independent, no plans for anything. He thinks leading a country is only about chasing stolen money even his fight against corruption is a big sham.

A leader should inspire his people. This one kills your morale and creates a constant air of hopelessness and cluelessness. Sucks to be a Nigerian BIG TIME! angry

buhari is an olodo...just hopeless...no move for industrialisation via talks on referendum for states or regions to independently and competitively co exist to foster geometric growth in all sectors...its crazy...just an old fulani fool ruling the country..nigeria would keep on being punished for the wrong decisions we make back to back...

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by AerialMapper: 7:03am On May 28, 2019
Please shock yourself first and resign before trying to shock us.

Nothing you do or say can shock you because you are incompetent and suffer from the most severe form of Dunning-Kruger effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by buoye1(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2019
Obviously, you'll move from 9km/hr to 2km/hr. Retard
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Butoneday2(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2019
Ediot! Shock for what? For ur incompetency or what? Rubbish. undecided
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2019
Hard on who? Fast on who? Are u talking about sex in the other room? Bc if its per rule of law, all these hard and fast will be on non of ur kinsmen or nothern muslim. For us to believe start with the log of wood in ur eye; Ganduje. Wen u touch such people, we the youth, will regain hope, which we had in u since 99.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by FrostyButter: 7:08am On May 28, 2019
post=78782399:

U and your ilks go wail tire on a daily basis for the next 4 years.
Una no fit escape am. cheesy
Supporters of fraudsters and criminals!

Make una sha stay off sniper and rope o.
We don't want to read stories that touch concerning any stubborn wailer! cheesy wink

We pray that all of you will continue to witness as our almost dead and buried nation in 2015 keep rising gradually.
It's not by magic, but by patience.
This is a legacy we are laying for your unborn kids that criminals nearly finished their future with looting of our national treasury.
Get sense and move on from you severe defeat and pain!

The willfully blind will continue to be blind even if there is a BRT bus in front of them they won't see it, until dem hear gbooossaaa!!! cheesy wink grin

Respect sir.
God bless you.

Can you never quote me again? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by brenister10: 7:08am On May 28, 2019
Oya surprise us o bubu go slow
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On May 28, 2019
post=78782399:

We don't want to read stories that touch concerning any stubborn wailer! cheesy wink

We pray that all of you will continue to witness as our almost dead and buried nation in 2015 keep rising gradually.
This is a legacy we are laying for your unborn kids that criminals nearly finished their future with looting of our national treasury.

The willfully blind will continue to be blind even if there is a BRT bus in front of them they won't see it, until dem hear gbooossaaa!!! cheesy wink grin
Make we dry una for sun small from your tears-soaked shirt from wailing on top Baba matter! 

Respect sir.
God bless you.
Oya ask urself with what you've written... Are you normal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2019
AnanseK:

We are ashamed to have you as a Nigerian citizen. Why don’t you claim gay persecution and move to those countries? They still need toilet cleaners.
Those toilet cleaners will come to Nigeria and people like you will be licking their fingers
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Space booked to type trash, your state is suffering but you will avoid it's thread and be asslicking Buhari everywhere.
Even Buhari's wife constructively criticize her husband where he has shortcomings and commend when she sees otherwise, but with you Buhari can never be wrong.

I didn't know monthly N30k BMC stipend can be dis effective.

That's the unfortunate life of a zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Tchinaidi(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2019
Hedonini:
You will shock those who call you Baba go slow by putting pressure on Police DPO and the judiciary? Can you imagine how brain dead this useless idiot is?

Is our economy dependent on the police and the judiciary? What manner of a hopeless retard is this? His brain is still stuck in 1984 'War on Indizplin' and 'Kwuorapshin'. Everything is Kwuorapshin. Is that why Nigerians are calling you slow and incompetent? How about the economy, poverty, unemployment, quality of life, standard of living, you stupid old fool?
Comment of the day 8 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by OgogoroNo2: 7:27am On May 28, 2019
Baba always speaking out of point
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Softcash(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
Let wait and see
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Queenest11: 7:44am On May 28, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
A media chat they have conditioned. .one the callers have been know and told what to ask the president....did anyone ask him about baba go slow? that's what the cabal have told him to talk
He has been programmed like compute that's why he answer what he was not even ask off.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by omooajisnooni: 7:51am On May 28, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who describe him as ‘baba go slow’ during his first administration will be in for a shock during his second term.

Buhari said this during a media chat which was aired on Nigerian Television Authority.

“Those who call me ‘baba go slow’ will see whether I am slow or fast. It means I will persuade the police and the judiciary to be hard and where I uncover that they are not hard, I will find out who is responsible for the slowness in terms of command from the DPO upwards. The IG cannot do it alone; he needs to depend on commissioners who in turn depend on DPOs.”[/i]

https://mandynews.com/those-calling-me-baba-go-slow-will-be-shocked-in-my-second-term-buhari/

Are you serious?
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by havilah050: 8:10am On May 28, 2019
post=78782395:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

The men after God's heart.
Too much Love, Hugs and Kisses kiss kiss kiss from sane Nigerians for you sirs.

More wisdom, knowledge and understanding in good health is our prayers for you both, on a daily basis.

God bless Nigeria.

Dey deceive urself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On May 28, 2019
#usual crap!
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Niceman4u(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2019
Hope they will not be finally electrocuted because they have not recovered from the shock u gave dem.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Ladokun12(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2019
Baba go slow with no Action!
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by GEEBITE: 8:40am On May 28, 2019
Somebody who has had several visa applications rejected.Do you think a graduate of Unilag like him preference as means of livelihood is to be roasting turkey by the roadside?
hrykanu231:

This is stale. If the land was/is this good, why couldn't you advice that Nigerian in diaspora who was seeking wise counsel on coming home to invest or going to the UK?
Stop this hypocrisy because of small 30k BMC token.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by sapientia(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2019
You Buhari shock me?

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 8:50am On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.This baba Bubu just make me shine teeth diz morning. .Yes!We are waiting for those useless pipu responsible for slowness of diz contri in jail.Carry Go sai baba next level
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On May 28, 2019
Yes, they will be shocked that you are even worse than what they thought.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2019
Sai barbarism grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25 gaskiyamagana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by ibknaanii80: 9:57am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Front0lane post=78782031]Obviously your like would have preferred the thieving drunkard from Otuoke.

The thieving drunkard from otuoke gave us 9 federal universities. Am very sure that u, your relation or one of your friends is working or schooling in one of the universities. What have this man offer us.
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by kernniejay(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2019
post=78782399:

Make we dry una for sun small from your tears-soaked shirt from wailing on top Baba matter! 

Respect sir.
God bless you.
you too much joor. I know you can't be scarce on threads like this. Abeg let's leave wailers alone, they are like the Biblical 10 spies who saw death and defeat when the remaining two spies saw prosperity and abundance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by opribo(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2019
What will he do as if he is going to perform magic.mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Demolishes Governor Dickson’s House / Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.