Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics (5652 Views)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx / Guys:can You Marry Weird Mc(nigerian Pop Star)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hey pals, am only asking, if you choose YES or NO, Give us the reason, smiley

Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
For me no. Reason she look more a guy. She is handsome thou beautiful I mean grin

Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by annawhite(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
stop making a fool of yourself, u posted a thread and now u are responding to it embarassed
it dosen't make any sense
relax man!give it some minute
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Dsense(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
I would marry her for just 1 week get her well fu*cked den divorce her grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by annawhite(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

I would marry her for just 1 week get her well fu*cked den divorce her grin grin grin grin
anoda slowpoke on the loose, dis place is smoking
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

Naughty boy. You could have done that without all the hassle of marriage. Now you have to deal with all the legal crap associated with marriage tongue

REALITY101:

Hey pals, am only asking, if you choose YES or NO, Give us the reason, smiley

Who's the dude in the pic? He kinda looks familiar.

annawhite:

stop making a fool of yourself, u posted a thread and now u are responding to it embarassed

annawhite, that's not cool. Besides, don't people here on NL usually complain when the poster writes something and then they want his/her opinion first. I don't see any harm in him answering first.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

stop making a fool of yourself, u posted a thread and now u are responding to it  embarassed

How rude and frustrated you are.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
Attraction is zero.I can't marry her because she look and act more of a man 2 me.

I dnt even know her by dat name Weird mc,i only refers 2 her as 'Uncle Shola' since inception.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Dsense(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

U re d biggest moronic animal i had ever lost ma temper on,wat da hell with u   did i say anything wrong referring to u .
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2010
[quote

[quote][/quote]

The same Wired Mc, I didn't know her before until I met her In Houston on Friday night and a friend told me bout her so had to check out some of her videos. Dang she look more like a guy, and got some guys swaggz too.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

U re d biggest moronic animal i had ever lost ma temper on,wat da hell with u   did i say anything wrong referring to u .

Chill man no fighting on this thread please,
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2010
2nd pix - looks like a Kenny Ogungbe with kwashiorkor  grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by annawhite(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

How rude and frustrated you are.
rude yes!
frustrated  u r acting it
truth is bitter face it
D-sense:

im sorry i over reacted but dont think , wait why would u even say a thing like that
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Dsense(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

Inked_Nerd:

Naughty boy. You could have done that without all the hassle of marriage. Now you have to deal with all the legal crap associated with marriage tongue

annawhite, that's not cool. Besides, don't people here on NL usually complain when the poster writes something and then they want his/her opinion first. I don't see any harm in him answering first.

D 1 so called annawhite is too rude to be on NL ,we should amputate ur hands bfore u start killing ppl here with ur insult u idiot grin grin, u say ur name be annawhite she na 4 MOJO company u dey work before dat u re totally unpolished.take time oo coz i don't wanna create time for ppl like u here.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by InkedNerd(f): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

[quote

The same Wired Mc, I didn't know her before until I met her In Houston on Friday night and a friend told me bout her so had to check out some of her videos. Dang she look more like a guy, and got some guys swaggz too.

Oh, you mean weird MC. She looks cool. I could hang with her grin. Don't really see to many female Nigeria MC's here. Most of all the good REAL female MC's in the US have gone down the toilet tongue.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

rude yes!
truth is bitter face itim sorry i over reacted but dont think , wait why would u even say a thing like that <-------> WHAT TRUTH

Sweetie I don't fight with ladies I whoop em "only with my middle leg" I will dance to your tone so the peace will reign.

kokoye:

I like this, Take  kiss
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Dsense(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

rude yes!
truth is bitter face itim sorry i over reacted but dont think , wait why would u even say a thing like that

I 'm sure i have d right to say whatever i'd like to say,since i don't make  stupid comments against anybody on d thread .So why would u attack me in such a horrible way .nd fortunately ppl on d thread got my meant dat i was just taking d topic funnynd nothing more dan that.Unfortunately u couldn't hit da point.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by googles: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

annawhite:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

on heat ? or PMS issues undecided

kokoye:

LWKMD cheesy
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

on heat ? or PMS issues undecided

LWKMD cheesy

Say something jor smiley
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by googles: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

Say something jor smiley

lol. . . . am not a guy so i have nothing on her
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . am not a guy so i have nothing on her

Oh I forgot grin grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by googles: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

Oh I forgot grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

you 've gotta be kidding me. . . oh well i guess i really look like a man just like weird emcee embarassed
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by CHIMCO(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls this forum is not meant for exchanging insults. Pls,Let's be civil. As for the Weird M C, i thought she is married. Anyway, marriage is not everything. It is advisable for her to just have a baby or adopt.  We re in a civilized world. I may pity her & give her a baby but not marriage.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by kokoye(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
CHIMCO:

Pls this forum is not meant for exchanging insults. . .

Really . . since when

You dey craze grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

you 've gotta be kidding me. . . oh well i guess i really look like a man just like weird emcee  embarassed

smiley
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
kokoye:

Really . . since when

You dey craze FUNNY grin

Topic is: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star smiley
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by CareTaker1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
Nope, she look like a guy/man.

She looks too weird for me.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by 1102(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2010
I dont want to be responsible for any one's

death in my family cos the minute i carry this weird MC to my family

people can immediately develop Untimely HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

and its not good~
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by CaptCavey(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
At least she fine pass some girls here on nl with borrowed pics on their profile. . Well,i can donate se.men for am sha. But to marry? Na to keep off!!!
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by jwizzy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
weird mc and weird people,
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

Say something jor  smiley

what else do you wanna hear?
you heard the lady, Go f*#k yourself!
Re: Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics by 1102(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
[size=13pt]^^

DEATH grin grin grin grin

@POST

I DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNTIMELY HEALTH FAILURE OF MY RELATIVES SO NO I WONT MARRY MERIT MC!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? / Trinity Fools Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.