Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (23765 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 9:30am On May 28, 2019
qqqqzxs:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]

cheesy u & fk sef
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sweetrace(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2019
post=78787084:

There are still some few good and reasonable ones here also.
But your question is very true and not out of place.
Guess it is caused by frustrations by whatever they are going through offline.

@topic. CONGRATS cute couple.

I don’t think it is caused by frustration. I believe it is caused by very poor upbringing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sweetrace(f): 9:45am On May 28, 2019
post=78787084:

There are still some few good and reasonable ones here also.
But your question is very true and not out of place.
Guess it is caused by frustrations by whatever they are going through offline.

@topic. CONGRATS cute couple.

I don’t think it is caused by frustration. I believe it is caused by very poor upbringing. Offline, you meet people who run their mouths all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Vince77(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2019
getacartoon:
congrats pilot

Please, Are you an animator?
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Ryan03(f): 9:49am On May 28, 2019
HitSong:
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHORT GEHHHHHHHHHH
Lol, but she go hot for bed. Her husband is lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by bluefilm: 9:51am On May 28, 2019
grin
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by bamasite(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Spot on!
Olukat:
shocked The way and manner we celebrate our marriage anniversaries makes me feel it's not meant to last!
My parents (May their souls RIP) were married for over 50 years and we barely had such reminder, it was love year after year.
Probably is the internet age and the quest to trend on social media and so on...Congrats though!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:
Ubunja he married this hottie at 35. You? Where is your wife.Gay Ancestral Bachelor grin grin

More years of happiness to this beautiful couple.
why marry a woman who has fcvked 200 men

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Deji63: 4:19pm On May 28, 2019
ubunja:
why marry a woman who has fcvked 200 men

Bitter loser. You'd kill to have this woman. Children of millionaires these are. Who your papa be wey NL na your succor parlor?

Does she in anyway look like the hoe who brought you out of her oozing cunt?

How's your search for your 22 year old hoe who has slept with 5000 losers going?

Still haven't nabbed one. Poverty is a bar in progress. You know you won't get out of poverty. So you are just dead meat.

A broke ass bedevilled ancestor like you won't get a 60 year old retired hoe to say yes. Women need money. Regina is "fresh" because Ned ensured that. Dumb dude. Keep up with your unrealistic fantacies. Make I see how owu no go blow your gay tool die grin

Your Miseducation stupid epistles keep getting longer with increased frustration. No pvssy in sight. Make do with the available abok.is shi t holes you drill in secret to cure konji. When you see your sons anus, fvck it. It's available. cheesy

Hehehehehehe
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ubunja(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2019
Deji63:

Bitter loser. You'd kill to have this woman. Children of millionaires these are. Who your papa be wey NL na your succor parlor?

Does she in anyway look like the hoe who brought you out of her oozing cunt?

How's your search for your 22 year old hoe who has slept with 5000 losers going?

Still haven't nabbed one. Poverty is a bar in progress. You know you won't get out of poverty. So you are just dead meat.

A broke ass bedevilled ancestor like you won't get a 60 year old retired hoe to say yes. Women need money. Regina is "fresh" because Ned ensured that. Dumb dude. Keep up with your unrealistic fantacies. Make I see how owu no go blow your gay tool die grin

Your Miseducation stupid epistles keep getting longer with increased frustration. No pvssy in sight. Make do with the available abok.is shi t holes you drill in secret to cure konji. When you see your sons anus, fvck it. It's available. cheesy

Hehehehehehe
i only marry virgins

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Deji63: 3:20pm On May 29, 2019
ubunja:
i only marry virgins

You never married. Never will. Not for once. You only made babies "quick" via oozing worthless old cunts Deadbeat brokie grin grin
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ubunja(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2019
Deji63:

You never married. Never will. Not for once. You only made babies "quick" via oozing worthless old cunts Deadbeat brokie grin grin
better than to marry 33 yr old exwhore.

Have you booked a Retirement Home for your 40 yr old wife?
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Deji63: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
ubunja:
better than to marry 33 yr old exwhore.

Have you booked a Retirement Home for your 40 yr old wife?

When an ancestor like you is still behind the computer chiking single mothers of two and failing to conquer ? grin

Don't be in a haste to make her join your ancestral league. She's just 39 this December. 40 in 18months and I bet you'll still be here throwing your empty campaigns of bitter falsehood as there would still be no pvsyy in sight for you.

Unlike you my wife won't be needing a home. She has a family to fall back on and show her affection.

Na you suppose dey retirement home because you will forever be without a family but I can't really say that either because I know you never had a job in your miserable life.

You enjoyed the cougar life. Now it's your turn to be sugar daddy you dey lament as poverty won't allow you rest. You have a pact with poverty. and masturbation.Gay Ancestor. cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ubunja(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2019
Deji63:

When an ancestor like you is still behind the computer chiking single mothers of two and failing to conquer ? grin

Don't be in a haste to make her join your ancestral league. She's just 39 this December. 40 in 18months and I bet you'll still be here throwing your empty campaigns of bitter falsehood as there would still be no pvsyy in sight for you.

Unlike you my wife won't be needing a home. She has a family to fall back on and show her affection.

Na you suppose dey retirement home because you will forever be without a family but I can't really say that either because I know you never had a job in your miserable life.

You enjoyed the cougar life. Now it's your turn to be sugar daddy you dey lament as poverty won't allow you rest. You have a pact with poverty. and masturbation.Gay Ancestor. cheesy cheesy
say hie to grandma
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Agozie48: 7:27am On May 30, 2019
OTayobami:
Ftc
But i have a question, why nairalanders always get negative vibe?....no wonder wizkid say "bad energy stay far away"

Am happy Someone is saying the truth
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by OTayobami(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2019
Agozie48:

Am happy Someone is saying the truth

Lol just noticed it that the vibe at the comment section of IG, Twitter and even fb are always different, the only time you see those guys dropping negative comments is when the situation requires it
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Agozie48: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
OTayobami:

Lol just noticed it that the vibe at the comment section of IG, Twitter and even fb are always different, the only time you see those guys dropping negative comments is when the situation requires it

Here in nairaland even if a post requires positive vibes you would still see persons dropping negative comments

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Deji63: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
ubunja:
say hie to grandma

I love my baby that's my baby. Lol!

Your doomed sons leaking wide shit.hole is the only available pussy. grin Drill it till you can drill no more. Ubunja the Frustrated gay bachelor of Metusselah age.

We ain't buying your miseducafions sh.t. Keep wasting your time sore loser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky / Is Ice-prince Overrated? / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.