Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits (26396 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together / Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday As They Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See Handsome reward of 40sec. Wouldn't you rather work for 40sec and earn Millions than to work for 40mins and earn 50naira grin

Yah head correct cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by tydi(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2019
ahnie:

Mr tydi how z your wife and son?
They are fine and doing great.
Today is my son 2years birthday..
Pray and wish the best for him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by makeitijn: 1:01pm On May 28, 2019
Junkie1:
I WOULD FVCK TONTO WHEN SHE'S ON HER PERIOD USE MY WHITE T SHIRT TO WIPE THE BLOOD AND WEAR THAT SAME T SHIRT HOME.. I LIKE THIS BIPOLAR BITCH DIE
bullets fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by ahnie: 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

They are fine and doing great.

Today is my son 2years birthday..

Pray and wish the best for him.

How time flies....happy super doper birthday to baby Z...he's my son's birth date.

My regards to your clanies!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by tydi(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
ahnie:

How time flies....happy super doper birthday to baby Z...he's my son's birth date.

My regards to your clanies!

Thanks dear..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son All Smiles As They Rock Matching Outfits by Djoto(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2019
Junkie1:
I WOULD FVCK TONTO WHEN SHE'S ON HER PERIOD USE MY WHITE T SHIRT TO WIPE THE BLOOD AND WEAR THAT SAME T SHIRT HOME.. I LIKE THIS BIPOLAR BITCH DIE

Na who come do u like this ooooooo..chai! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

3JS Hotel Honours Rayce With A Pool Party In Abuja (photos)‎ / I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.