Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

4 Things That Will Make Your Website Good And Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things That Will Make Your Website Good And Better (711 Views)

How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content / How To Rank Top At Your Niche Website (bigger And Better) / 4 Things You Must Do Immediately When Your Facebook Account Is Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things That Will Make Your Website Good And Better by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2019
4 things I will do for your existing website or blog to give it a befitting asset.

1.Will install and setup seo(search engine optimization for your blog so that your blog will do well in search engines whenever someone search something related to your blog or website)

2. Setup a mobile version/friendly veiw for your blog different from ya desktops view. I see where website owners complain the designed of their blog on mobile phones is too tattered.

3. Attached/installed any of the following features to your existing website; bulksms portal, online store, video/audio streaming, membership, download portal, forum

And finally give you my ebooks on how to promote, monetize and market your website or blog without selling your father tv just to paid for sponsored ad

At an affordable rate.

Call WhatsApp 0816 53 742 86
Re: 4 Things That Will Make Your Website Good And Better by Ijeomaejiofor: 12:00am On May 29, 2019
publicusers29:
4 things I will do for your existing website or blog to give it a befitting asset.

1.Will install and setup seo(search engine optimization for your blog so that your blog will do well in search engines whenever someone search something related to your blog or website)

2. Setup a mobile version/friendly veiw for your blog different from ya desktops view. I see where website owners complain the designed of their blog on mobile phones is too tattered.

3. Attached/installed any of the following features to your existing website; bulksms portal, online store, video/audio streaming, membership, download portal, forum

And finally give you my ebooks on how to promote, monetize and market your website or blog without selling your father tv just to paid for sponsored ad

At an affordable rate.

Call WhatsApp 0816 53 742 86

How much

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Will Make Your Website Good And Better by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
Chat Me on WhatsApp 08 165 374 286

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Wordpress Site To Be Indexed By Google / I Need A A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / How Chinese Influencers Are Making Millions From Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.