Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Should I Get Married Or Not? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get Married Or Not? (2296 Views)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2019
I could have advised you to go on with your plans of getting a house help and adopting a baby girl like you said, but on the other hand those kids need a mother figure in their lives too, if you can bring your mother to stay with you a raise those kids with you it will be good but a house help can't never be a mother figure in the lives of those kids, or better still you can marry a good single mother who will treat your kids equal with her kids
Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by peacefulhome(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2019
My brother I will say it plain without missing words. I beg of you stay off marriage for now .No woman can ever take care of someone else kids that will ever suit the biological mother or Father. All may click well at start, but the moment she has her feet balance , forget oh, story will change and am sure you will not be happy seeing your three boys looking unkept or unhappy. Once the first son his of age that can take good care of his younger ones, then let marriage come in not now please.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2019
UjuJoan2:
So sad about your wife . . . may her soul rest in peace, amen!

First of all, no to adopting a daughter, or marrying for procreation. I know you are young now and any women you marry Will want kids, so I also vote NO to marrying again. Except you've met someone you really love and who loves you and your kids.

Get a maid, an elderly woman or a male to help you with chores. No need to put yourself under undue stress . . .

Get a girlfriend to meet your 'other needs' and be careful not to get roped in with baby mama drama.

Raise your kids, and when they are all grwon, find someone to marry for companionship.

Don't make you like more complicated than it has to be.

thats cold
Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by yvelchstores(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2019
If u are getting a maid, don't get d one that will disvirgin your sons.

One is almost a teenager, he should start going to mkt and cooking, other two should clean, then they should all wash their cloths. Work Don finish.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by shege45: 8:51pm On May 29, 2019
UPMIKE:
Good day nairalanders.
please I need matured and honest advice from matured and honest minds in this honourable house.
I am a single parent
aged.. 41 yrs
lost my wife in 2016
I have three children all boys.
The first boy is 12 and in J s s 1
The second is 10 and would be in J s s 1 by this September.
The third boy is in primary 3.
it hasn't been easy taking care of my family single handedly .
I wake up by 4am to cook and prepare my children for school, I drive them to school, then to business.
in the evening I pick them up from school then to the kitchen.
I do everything in the house.
Am somehow getting used to these things but it's not all that easy.
Initially I had the intention of remarrying.
But am changing my mind now.
Am considering the problems associated with stepmothers and step-children
the peace and happiness of my children,
the problems of women in the family,
having to startt all-over again pampering and taking care of a pregnant woman, nursing mother and new born babies,
catering for a bigger family in this next-level government.

Am now thinking of getting a house-help,
adopt a baby girl,
live my life
give my children the best I can
to full adult-hood,
get married maybe at 60 to a menopaused lady of about 40 to 45 yrs. and enjoy my remaining life with her, God willing.
some people advice me to remarry while some say I should wait and train up my kids.
please great comrades, what do you think.
matured and brotherly advice please.
Remain blessed nairalanders.
THANK YOU ALL

dp
just get a maid
Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by Amanda4life: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please get a house help just watch the person s character to your kids, if she is not okay. Change her until you get someone inform of house maids that you'll marry
Re: Should I Get Married Or Not? by Amanda4life: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
I could have advised you to go on with your plans of getting a house help and adopting a baby girl like you said, but on the other hand those kids need a mother figure in their lives too, if you can bring your mother to stay with you a raise those kids with you it will be good but a house help can't never be a mother figure in the lives of those kids, or better still you can marry a good single mother who will treat your kids equal with her kids

Supported

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Insist Their Fiancee Get Pregnant Before Marriage / Your First Savings Of 1 Million Naira / To Marry Or Not To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.