Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police (33246 Views)

Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

That means if i posted a message that read thus: "if all woman wants to leave, let her go. if she comes back to u she's truly urs button she doesn't, fvck her & move on".

Then a couple of day later, she died in her sleep.....those that mean i killed her?

Yep. That's the law.
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by onegig(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2019
Chai. Illiterate bloggers at it again.

In any homicide case, the police always see the spouse as a suspect.

So forget all these stories been peppered around. Until they can clear them of all wrong doings, they are still cross examined to ascertain there was no foul play.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by lasisi69(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Ubi should be careful, not every height a cat scales successfully.
my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by Princedapace(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
gokefolaranmi:
I have answered for my wife grin

better husband, thank u so much, u can still help us share
!
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
lasisi69:
my friend

How are you?
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by shuttox: 6:59pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

That means if i posted a message that read thus: "if all woman wants to leave, let her go. if she comes back to u she's truly urs button she doesn't, fvck her & move on".

Then a couple of day later, she died in her sleep.....those that mean i killed her?
Yes..you are right but you know police issues sometimes
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by jayextra(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2019
Ghen Ghen grin
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by divineappo(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

u just murdered English language

smh

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

Don't mind those, Nairaland judge and juries, In Nigeria they don't know the meaning of a Suspect.
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by fowlyansh181(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

no, it means you are a suspect
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by rawpadgin(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2019
divineappo:
u just murdered English language

smh
fixed. Thanks
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by 9jaAmerican: 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:

Rubbish!!!

That means if i posted a message that read thus: "if a woman wants to leave, let her go. if she comes back to u she's truly urs but if she doesn't, fvck her & move on".

Then a couple of day later, she died in her sleep.....does that mean i killed her?
No it doesn't, but it puts you at odd with the law. You tweet something like that, and then your woman does next, best believe you gon be answering a few question from the popo.
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
I talk am. Men are killers
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by BiadeFolar(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2019
rawpadgin:
Rubbish!!!

That means if i posted a message that read thus: "if a woman wants to leave, let her go. if she comes back to u she's truly urs but if she doesn't, fvck her & move on".

Then a couple of days ater, she died in her sleep.....does that mean i killed her?

It wouldn't mean you killed her but after this comment, if any lady you're involved with dies in her sleep, you're in the hottest of soups
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by SOFTENGR: 9:45pm On May 28, 2019
shuttox:
Chris Attoh is in hot soup......
It's not Naija o.
In US, they will investigate before arrest and not the other way around.
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by sonofElElyon: 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
Nothing weighty in that tweet... Police just trying to identify people who possible committed the crime. I am sure they have more than one suspect and would eventually eliminate all except one.. Or even all of them if they don't have enough evidence to prosecute any.. In my opinion, that tweet only makes him a person of interest... Not implicating enough to make him a suspect..
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by FullBlastLight: 10:15pm On May 28, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
I don't know why people find it hard to keep their mouths shut on social media especially the ones where you are not anonymous.

I Don't have an instagram, twitter, facebook accounts. I have never seen the need to.

How are you living without them in this digital world?

I reckon you're far too backward, therefore I meekly suggest you live ever forward. Upgrade!
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by MorufuAtanda: 11:25pm On May 28, 2019
FullBlastLight:

How are you living without them in this digital world?

I reckon you're far too backward, therefore I meekly suggest you live ever forward. Upgrade!

Lol..

Be truthful to yourself, how frequently do you get credit alerts/per week in millions (seven figures) with all 'frontwardness' and tons of social media handles you own? If you don't get it at least once every week, then my 'backwardness' have me richer while you probably remain pauperized.

While you are wasting productive hours on social media and gossiping about tonto-dickey panties and Regina's teen punny, real men are out there thinking smart and making cool cash for their generations unborn. My 'backwardness' makes me rich I must confess. grin

By the time you realize your social media addiction and what is robs you, you are clocking 50 years hopeless and useless, with your youth gone forever. Enjoy... grin

1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by godofuck231: 12:11am On May 29, 2019
see frameup, that her ex should be visited, quickly
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by 9jaRealist: 2:26am On May 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:

It's not Naija o.
In US, they will investigate before arrest and not the other way around.

Tell that to the Central Park Five...
Or the scores of prisoners later exonerated by DNA.

>
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by 9jaRealist: 2:27am On May 29, 2019
OP, there's NOTHING like US Police or US Police Agency...
>

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by ManTiger(m): 3:19am On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
Rubbish!!!

Then a couple of days ater, she died in her sleep.....does that mean i killed her?

No because this is Africa!
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by theDEVILisHERE: 5:31am On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Lol..

Be truthful to yourself, how frequently do you get credit alerts/per week in millions (seven figures) with all 'frontwardness' and tons of social media handles you own? If you don't get it at least once every week, then my 'backwardness' have me richer while you probably remain pauperized.

While you are wasting productive hours on social media and gossiping about tonto-dickey panties and Regina's teen punny, real men are out there thinking smart and making cool cash for their generations unborn. My 'backwardness' makes me rich I must confess. grin

By the time you realize your social media addiction and what is robs you, you are clocking 50 years hopeless and useless, with your youth gone forever. Enjoy... grin

Internet (social media inclusive) is for enlightenment

In the journey through existence eternal things like enlightenment are what counts

All material possessions (even ur body) perish here

upgrade ur thinking
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by MorufuAtanda: 5:47am On May 29, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Internet (social media inclusive) is for enlightenment

In the journey through existence eternal things like enlightenment are what counts

All material possessions (even ur body) perish here

upgrade ur thinking

Internet is for enlightenment but social media is not it is largely for time wasting, a study was done recently, the most enlightened and productive countries like Japan, Norway Finland, spend a lot of time on the internet but not on social media. Nigerians are one of those who spend so much time on the social media but we're one of the least productive.

There is nothing productive and enlightenimg hopping from Tonto dike's instagram page to Regina's facebook page.
How many Nigerians have google 'how to make yourself a homemade Washing machine' today or 'how to make a solar-powered car'.
Re: Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police by theDEVILisHERE: 6:10am On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Internet is for enlightenment but social media is not it is largely for time wasting, a study was done recently, the most enlightened and productive countries like Japan, Norway Finland, spend a lot of time on the internet but not on social media. Nigerians are one of those who spend so much time on the social media but we're one of the least productive.

There is nothing productive and enlightenimg hopping from Tonto dike's instagram page to Regina's facebook page.
How many Nigerians have google 'how to make yourself a homemade Washing machine' today or 'how to make a solar-powered car'.

"..social media is not..."
That is actually where the real enlightenment takes place

People in developed countries use it more than backward Africans

There are groups for everything same with real life
Choose ur crowd and get real info

(1) (2) (Reply)

8-year-old Ryan Toysreview Is The Highest Paid Youtuber Of 2018 / Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.