Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

6 Things To Do When Dealing With Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things To Do When Dealing With Heartbreak (241 Views)

How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When Dealing With Heartbreak by Toconline16: 2:09pm On May 28, 2019
When a relationship goes bad, there is heartbreak. It takes understanding and maturity to navigate through.

Humans beings are complex creatures and building healthy relationships are even more complex.

Sometimes it’s all lovely and suddenly it becomes sour. What should do if you have not been in such a situation before?

I always thought that those who cry when a relationship ends are foolish. I thought I was impervious to those petty emotions. I did know I was so fragile until I had a misunderstanding with my girl. Literally, I broke down.

I was feeling weak and sick; couldn’t even get myself out of bed to perform any task. Felt a lot of pain around my chest; that was when I knew that I was weaker than I thought.

I got my relationship back on track and thought it wise to share with you some of the tips you might need when you are in a similar situation

Talk to someone you trust
Keeping the whole feelings to yourself will drown you. You have to find 3 or more friends that you trust and talk to them about what you are going through. The importance of speaking about your heartbreak is that it relieves you of the heavy baggage that you are carrying in your mind.

When you open up yourself to someone, you will find that you feel lighter and better. Ask for their suggestions and opinion and reach a conclusion by yourself. Whichever decision you take, you are responsible for your actions.

People die of depression because they refuse to let other people in their life to help them. A problem shared is half solved. When you bottle up your problems, it drags you down with them. Lift up yourself and talk to someone who understands. share your feeling with them. Give them the chance to part take in your sorrow and also let them comfort you in your time of sorrow.

https://hustlersbay.com/6-things-to-do-when-dealing-with-heartbreak/

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The Physical Action / . / Have You Gotten Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.