Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2210 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Amagite3(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Actress Regina Daniels biological father, Jude Ojeogwu has finally reacted to her marriage to billionaire Ned Nwoko, faulting the mother, Rita Daniels.

According to Jude who shared photos of himself with Regina to prove he's truly her father, whatever is going on is without his knowledge and consent.

He also said Regina's mother, Rita is threading a dangerous path, and that all his efforts to restrain Regina has been proved abortive by Rita.

Read his post below...

"Regina daniel Ojeogwu is my biological daughter.What ever is ongoing is not to my knowledge and without my consent.The fact speaks for itself looking at the picture. Her mother Rita daniel is threading on a dangerous path and I hope she will retrace her steps. Even the initiation ceremony into otu odu appears completely strange to Regina daniel Ojeogwu. Regina is from ogwashi uku and not from olor as being rumored. All the opportunities for Mr Ned nwoko to discuss with me proved abortive not realising that we once lived in the same house in awoyokun street, onikpan, Lagos. The implication of all this is that she inpregnated herself. The name Regina was my late mother's name. I have tried to exercise restraint but Regina mother kept pushing me to wall. Am alive and not dead. If in doubt of this post call Barrister Jude Ojeogwu on 08033039058"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-biological-father-finally-speaks-on-her-marriage-to-ned-nwoko.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by torbitalimited: 2:50pm On May 28, 2019
Seriously...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Abfinest007(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2019
it looks like fake news
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Chubhie: 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
The plot thickens. Our ancestors are rooting for Jude.

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by axcer: 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Shelloween(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by reccy(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2019
This can't be true.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by nzeobi(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2019
it will soon manifest just like that of blessing okoro
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by demolinka(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2019
I understand. I understand what he's saying. Because the eye of a raindrop in the bottom of the sky is like a pineapple in the goat meat filled with the hug of a short eagle walking and swimming with angels in lemon grass.
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Pangea: 3:37pm On May 28, 2019
Hehehe grin
Women sha?
The mama don sell the daughter to the highest bidder!
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
Regina should beware of any temptation to cheat on Ned when he cannot satisfy her sexual urge.Magun will punish her for cheating with her ex.
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by lawrsmith(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2019
reccy:
This can't be true.
meaning that Regional Daniel does not have a father?
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by lawrsmith(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2019
Umunwanyi na ego; Just 30 pieces of silver Rita Daniels sold her daughter.
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by lawrsmith(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2019
cucumbae:
Regina should beware of any temptation to cheat on Ned when he cannot satisfy her sexual urge.Magun will punish her for cheating with her ex.
especially when oga Nedu " Nnabuike "start going for retirement.
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by BongaFish101: 4:02pm On May 28, 2019
I don tire for Regina mata ooo.... one day, one Regina
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by tydi(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2019
Guys one of your prayer point everyday should be that God should save you from marrying a bad wife..

Its better to live with lions in a den than staying with a bad wife..

Dont ask for wealth, peace of mind, cars, beautiful houses, wonderful children. Just pray against bad wife because she is an antonyms to all the good things of life..

Modified.. Now I don't blame people scared to birth a girl child in this modern age era

God help we men

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Faithy247: 4:34pm On May 28, 2019
E don set angry grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2019
Sharp Igbo man.

Seems Regina Daniels mum schemed him out of equation. The man wants to collect his share now. grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by missimelda01(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2019
I am or i'm but please not AM

Thank you.
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by pcicero(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2019
If the man claimed to have lived in the same house with Ned Nwoko in Lagos, then it seem like Regina's mother and Ned shared a long history and the poor girl is just the culmination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Joystark(f): 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
demolinka:
I understand. I understand what he's saying. Because the eye of a raindrop in the bottom of the sky is like a pineapple in the goat meat filled with the hug of a short eagle walking and swimming with angels in lemon grass.

I did joft things down bro. I did take things away. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Olufela30: 6:19pm On May 28, 2019
END TIME...

Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
Lobatan grin
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by surveyProf(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Biological Father Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2019
Fall in here if you called that number undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Kanye West Said When He Was $53 Million In Debt In 2016 / “I Will Always Meet My Ex, There Is Nowhere We Want To Go"- Fathia Balogun / Meet Nollywood Actor Who Died And Resurrected On The Third Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.