Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin (30424 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Obinwanne "InvictusObi" Okeke To Plead Guilty To Wire And Computer Fraud / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by emmahoney(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2019
Deathisfreee:

A lot of kids on Nairaland.
You were still in Secondary School when I got my Master's Degree. I could see that your reasoning faculty is connected to your gluteal region.

After going through your entire post on nairaland, it is crytal clear that you are a fraudster that needs to rot in jail. Let me tell you one obvious fact now, you days are numbered. It is just a matter of time. No iota of sense in your posts, they are full of supports for yahoo yahoo boys. This tells more about your personality and your level of reasoning. You and your co-fraudsters have a very limited time before been caught. Your justifications for yahoo yahoo are as senseless as your reasoning anus. Don't worry, your day of reckoning is at all. Get prepared to pay for your mischvious activities in due course.

Bleep out of my mention fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Vyolet(f): 10:54am On May 29, 2019
peteruuu:

Lol. What side of GRA please? I reside at airport area but work around town...
Royalton Hotel lane, the road leading to Succoth, waterview, Former Broadway etc.

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by 6Milk(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2019
Vyolet:

Royalton Hotel lane, the road leading to Succoth, waterview, Former Broadway etc.
but that's not GRA now
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Vyolet(f): 1:09pm On May 29, 2019
6Milk:
but that's not GRA now
Then what is it?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by peteruuu(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2019
Vyolet:

Okay, yah i get you...thanks. I'll check it out...

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by 6Milk(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Vyolet:

Then what is it?
I used to think they call that place tanke junction or government house area...
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Vyolet(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2019
6Milk:
I used to think they call that place tanke junction or government house area...
That place is not called Tanke junction, it has always been called GRA up till noktel, succoth garden and all those places. The place popularly called Tanke junction is also GRA, thats GTB, mr biggs, Diamondbank, accessbank and co.
You are welcome.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by 6Milk(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
Vyolet:

That place is not called Tanke junction, it has always been called GRA up till noktel, succoth garden and all those places. The place popularly called Tanke junction is also GRA, thats GTB, mr biggs, Diamondbank, accessbank and co.
You are welcome.
wow OK didn't know. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.