Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin (30423 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Obinwanne "InvictusObi" Okeke To Plead Guilty To Wire And Computer Fraud / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by anonymous1759(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
Filter all of them out and send them to jail.

The EFCC can't provide any witness if that's they're looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by chukwuibuipob: 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
cool shocked sad shocked smash dat him juju/diabolic gourds on his head

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Xisnin(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2019
mmadu5:
abeg leave all this bois alone , fuc..king idiots the real yahoo bois are in power eating and looting us everyday make una go catch them fools imagine 188k for drivers uniform yahoo goverment
Shut tp fraudster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by alinkobaba(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2019
Buhari beta keep dis boys for ICT world wide security outfit.cos dey know how to type fast.

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2019
TANID:
Seriously When I Come Across That Office I scream Loud And laugh On That Day

Why you scream out loud and laugh when you see the office?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Missnancee(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]I have to wonder why
Karatum:
I will blame Buhari for this
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by TANID(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2019
Ire2:

Why you scream out loud and laugh when you see the office?
Happy First And I Know Opposition Are Gonna Suffer From It
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool shocked sad shocked smash dat him juju/diabolic gourds on his head

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bet why you want them to do that? Lol. Him offend you ni
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Badonasty(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Office on May 28, 2019 arraigned two suspected Internet fraudsters at a Kwara State High Court sitting in Ilorin.

The suspects, Johnson Okuselu and Akande Saheed, were arraigned on two separate charges before Justice Sikiru Oyinloye.

One of the charges reads: “That you, Johnson Opeyemi Okuselu (a.k.a Blessed Saviour) sometime in April 2019, or thereabout at Ilorin, Kwara State within the jurisdiction of this honourable court attempted to commit an offence by pretending to be one Blessed Saviour, representing yourself to be a white Woman who is capable of providing job in the United States of America to one Omni Guzman as contained in your email conversation done through your Gmail account, contrary to Section 95 and 321 of the Penal Code and punishable under Section 322 of the same law.”

They both pleaded “guilty” to the charges.

Counsel for the EFCC, A.A. Adebayo, told the Court that the defendants had entered into a plea bargain agreement with the Commission.

He, thus, asked the court to give a date for the prosecution to call its star witness in order to review the facts of the case.

Justice Oyinloye, thereafter, adjourned the case to June 8, 2019 for reviewing of facts, and ordered that the defendants be remanded in EFCC custody.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/28/two-yahoo-boys-plead-guilty-to-internet-fraud-in-ilorin/

this one na herbalist na
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by oyeb15: 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
9ja prisons go burst with all these guys.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Xisnin(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2019
mmadu5:

thunder fire your papa and mama , useless idiot , go and die

Even your leader humbled when visited by the EFCC.
I will read your story right here on Nairaland FP.

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by emmahoney(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2019
mmadu5:
abeg leave all this bois alone , fuc..king idiots the real yahoo bois are in power eating and looting us everyday make una go catch them fools imagine 188k for drivers uniform yahoo goverment
May you be scammed of your hard earned money. May you be prosecuted if you are a fraudster like these silly boys.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by 6Milk(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2019
Vyolet:
Ritualists, not yahooboys.
The day I saw that new EFCC office in GRA Ilorin, I knew yahooboys and politicians would be in for a long ride. This is good.
I have not seen it tho. I used to think it was close to High Court
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Hoodbilonia: 8:04pm On May 28, 2019
I ha8 yahoo plus boys
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 28, 2019
emmahoney:
May you be scammed of your hard earned money. May you be prosecuted if you are a fraudster like these silly boys.

You will just be saying nonsense. This guys are online beggars ,they beg and plead money from client ,they are moderate online beggars. We have a lot of real beggars on the street begging for money in false pretends. So why Jail the online beggars which is so called yahoo boys ?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Bahamas95(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
Instead of them to go after those devilish polithiefcians destroying the country they don't wanna give hustlers breathing space.

Fvcking country!
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2019
Omo see jazz shocked
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by emmahoney(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2019
Deathisfreee:

You will just be saying nonsense. This guys are online beggars ,they beg and plead money from client ,they are moderate online beggars. We have a lot of real beggars on the street begging for money in false pretends. So why Jail the online beggars which is so called yahoo boys ?
Reread the gibberish you typed. Can sense be found in it? Definitely, no. May you be scammed all your live savings. Paraventure you are one of them, may you be caught, prosecuted and eventually be jailed soon. Motherfuckers everwhere!
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by mixta140: 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
mmadu5:
Mumu go scam the government na
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by bugggg: 9:46pm On May 28, 2019
Omo see science shocked... real Gees dont roll like this. If you enter some guys inner chamber you go think say dem be chief priest.

Reminds me of almost 4 years back, i been dey booze around with these guys, dem be twins... one night i don rum up say make i go crash for those niggas end, normally as rum don dey body i suppose sleep off i swear down i no know wetin wake me up, wetin i see na calabash for kenny hand beside where i crash, he still dey prepare wetin dem go use inside the calabash but he no know say i don wake i just open eyes... next thing na make he put the cala for my head, na kick i take return the cala wey the shit wey dey inside pour for hin body...i run commot immediately open their lock dey outside for 2am, i call my junior bro straight so even if dem fina kill me e go know whr i dey, i call one of my padi wey i know say hin papa get house for that area sef, na the bobo con open gate for me, i no fit sleep till morning. From that day ehn even if time don go i go make sure say i reach house and if i no get the money to lodge i no go commot house at all. I no fit crash anybody place.

I just pity those girls wey them dey carry sleep and boys wey go sleep like snail for those niggas end. Later na hin i learn say calabash dey always dey under those weyrey car seats. Funny thing my mama dey vigil for church that night.

A year later, one of them died. This one na true story o, make una beware. Oju lalakan fin shori. Owe yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by chinedumoooo: 9:50pm On May 28, 2019
The second look like a native doctor.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2019
emmahoney:
Reread the gibberish you typed. Can sense be found in it? Definitely, no. May you be scammed all your live savings. Paraventure you are one of them, may you be caught, prosecuted and eventually be jailed soon. Motherfuckers everwhere!

God bless you and your family and judge you

I don’t know why we so much hate our self in this country
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by emmahoney(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2019
Deathisfreee:

God bless you and your family and judge you

I don’t know why we so much hate our self in this country
It is obvious you are confused. When did condemning crime became hatred? I repeat, all frausters deserve death penalty. May their parents cry over them. They will all die young seamlessly. Their entire generation shall be wiped out of the surface of this planet.

I still wonder how some people reason with their anus.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Ndipe(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2019
Na wao!
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by Nobody: 12:37am On May 29, 2019
emmahoney:
It is obvious you are confused. When did condemning crime became hatred? I repeat, all frausters deserve death penalty. May their parents cry over them. They will all die young seamlessly. Their entire generation shall be wiped out of the surface of this planet.

I still wonder how some people reason with their anus.

A lot of kids on Nairaland.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by ogene144(m): 4:31am On May 29, 2019
Albertobisco:
Yahoo lawo oremi
Efcc is coming for you soon
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin by peteruuu(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2019
Vyolet:
Ritualists, not yahooboys.
The day I saw that new EFCC office in GRA Ilorin, I knew yahooboys and politicians would be in for a long ride. This is good.
Lol. What side of GRA please? I reside at airport area but work around town...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.