Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature (1333 Views)

Understanding The Nature Of God - If God Reacts Then He Is Not God!" / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by delishpot: 7:54pm On May 30, 2019
LordReed:

We should learn yet when you are asked questions you are so reticent to answer it looks like someone is fighting you.

You generalised that Nigerians don't love the god that's why their prayers are not answered. Now when asked to provide an example of a country whose people love the god and have their prayers answered as a contrast, you say everything but what matters. It is either you have no proof of the thing you are asserting or you were just saying something for saying sake because it sounded good to your ears.

I said go back and read all my omnents maybe if you remove sentiments you will get your answers. If I say Nigerians don't love God with all their hearts, did I say I know other nations that do? Why do you guys always sensationalise your thoughts and make them someone else's? From the start I said what my comments were reffering to. I repeated that I was only argui g over the comment which says if its by religion Nigeria should be developed now. I stated a million times that I wasn't arguing about other nations whether it concerns their religion or not. That I am focusing on that particular point. I stated that religion should not come I to play as a factor determining the destiny of Nigeria if the people claiming to practice it don't follow its laws to the letter. You can not claim your medicine works or doesn't work for a particular condition if you only mass produce it but have never used it to fight that said disease before. I think the issue here is that you want me to claim what I did not write. So yeah I don't know what else you want from me. I am tired of arguing honestly

1 Like

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by 50power: 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by BigCowHornn: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
GodSaklek:

My mother was 19 years old when you had sex wth her?,Lol ashi'ere paedophile molester,count ursef lucky,u ar stil complaining abt the way i type?,inferiority complex.
I can type d way i want,the fact that u can undastand wat i writes,english is nothng to me,atleast english people cant write or speak my language,its only in nigeria u wil see a slave like u wanted to kil themsef cuz of ordinary english,travel outside of that ur shithole to hav more xposure,SA dnt giv a fuk abt english,a country where all their languages are official,i value my culture & language over foreign

Disguising fellow.

Re: Must Read : This Is How I Perceive GOD And The Nature by BigCowHornn: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:
The more you seek,the more you understand the reality of life,I wrote something on my WhatsApp status,I was just writing it without inspiration or any human idea or interference ,then I decide to screenshot it immediately before anyone else can see it on my WhatsApp status in order to share it here... let just be honest,if its by prayer and religion,Nigeria would have been the giant of the world, Africa would have been like Europe, Asia or North America,why are we behind,despite that we leads in worshiping and praying, why are we running away from our Continent?, why are we running away from our responsibilities?, no matter what,our future lies here in Africa,whites suffer for the future of their children,why we can't do the same, so that Africa can be independent, are we going to be a slaves forever to our own kinds(to the rest of the world
)?,am just imagining how Africa will look like, if our parents also sacrifice their lives for our sakes,now we are following the paths of our parents ?.we keep suffering because of the ignorances of our parents, definitely praying isn't the way,but to start working and think high,despite our prayers and worship,we are the most gullible wicked race in the world,nobody want us around the world,they push us around, the world hates us because of the way we are reasoning,yet we hate each others.
Read the status below and thinks about it throughout this year... Thanks

Thanks to OtemAtum for the motivation and inspiration...

This useless fraudster na ordinary Ogun go kee you and your partner Robnectar if you don't refund my money in full,

Omo ole

(1) (2) (Reply)

FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ — "The Kingdom Of God Suffers Violence..." / The Beauty And Grace Of The World’s First Muslim Hijabi Ballerina(photos) / Why Dont We Observe The Sabbath Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.