Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy (5795 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / What Will You Do (tell Her Sorry Or) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by sansiro: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Inked_Nerd , SUPURUM OYIBO, NWANNEM, LOVE UR VOCABS.
Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by kokoye(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Misogyny is aversion to or hatred of women. To get a better idea of what it is, take a li=ook at this link>>> tp://www.wordiq.com/definition/Misogyny

Do you really believe women are hated in Nigeria?
Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by InkedNerd(f): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
kokoye:

Do you really believe women are hated in Nigeria?

At time yes. No one ever wants to admit it, but its true. There are elements of misogyny within Nigeria [and many other African] culures.

sansiro:

@Inked_Nerd , SUPURUM OYIBO, NWANNEM, LOVE your VOCABS.

Nwannem nwoke, thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

At time yes. No one ever wants to admit it, but its true. There are elements of misogyny within Nigeria [and many other African] culures.

Decades ago, when it was the same way in England and the South of the U.S . . would you say women were hated in the west back then as well?

I wouldnt use the word 'HATE' . . just some conservative culture (originated by the west of course) that some are still holding on to . .maybe for selfish reasons.
Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by Olami099(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

what does it mean?
Re: Please How To Do Tell A Girl That You Want intimacy by InkedNerd(f): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
kokoye:

Decades ago, when it was the same way in England and the South of the U.S . . would you say women were hated in the west back then as well?

I wouldnt use the word 'HATE' . . just some conservative culture (originated by the west of course) that some are still holding on to . .maybe for selfish reasons.

I'm not saying that the behavior is native to Nigeria. It happens all over the world. Both in the past and present day. Often times things are shrouded with words like "tradition" or "conservative", in reality all it is a disguise.

Olami099:

what does it mean?

It means my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! / 8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.