Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (28078 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
CSNg:

Why are you making these sounds like a female hyena on heat in order to attract a mate? undecided
lol...but that's how I laugh, u must be a male hyena cos ure attracted
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by 3rdeyeNigeria: 7:35pm On May 28, 2019
How many of us came here just to read comments and laugh... Lets gather here and collect one-one bottle..

7 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by CSNg: 7:38pm On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
lol...but that's how I laugh, u must be a male hyena cos ure attracted

I am a lion eating my catch. I noticed because hyenas eat the leftovers after I am done. A lion can never mate with a hyena!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
Process of Natural Selection.

If you know you know
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Emereze360(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
I remember vividly when my former girlfriend left.. I felt like killing myself, all night my pillow got angry with me cos it was always soaked in tears...but it dawn on me one day that people come and go no body is worth dying for

12 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hilbertrudolf(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2019
Just becuz of Toto ? Yu want to kill yourself
Toto way full orange � room for night �
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Emereze360(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2019
Na dem be dis
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 7:44pm On May 28, 2019
CSNg:

I am a lion eating my catch. I noticed because hyenas eat the leftovers after I am done. A lion can never mate with a hyena!
you're still an animal sha...bt how did u know the hyena sound, does it turn u on?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by melcv(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
Brother wey mumu.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2019
The fact that i'm qona qrow old and die someday keeps boilinq my mind on a dialy basis,let alone committinq suicide!,...all because of 1 dirty well!....honextly,i don vex...qive the idiot 1 sniper!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hilbertrudolf(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2019
BIXYBABE:
if u know how much some guy don knack girls puzzy and still dump dem. U won't blame her, most of u guys are devil

Are you talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Sonnobax15(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
Emereze360:
I remember vividly when my former girlfriend left.. I felt like killing myself, all night my pillow got angry with me cos it was always soaked in tears...but it dawn on me one day that people come and go no body is worth dying for
Na so bro!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

the telemundo part, especially zee World.
e dey turn men to complete mumu wen they are so addicted to it.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by 9iceprince(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2019
children of hate is Buhari responsible for this aswell
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Josephilemona(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2019
if I hear!!! I need to lecture this grown baby, how to be emotional gallant on woman matter, I can never loose sleep just because a girl decide to leave me, say wetin happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by openmine(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2019
jnrbayano:

How many men were dumped in this story?
over sense will not kill you! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
female, girls, ladies, woman.... this gender can't make me commit suicide

word bro, I mean there's a lot of women out there to kill oneself over one.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
Josephilemona:
if I hear!!! I need to lecture this grown baby, how to be emotional gallant on woman matter, I can never loose sleep just because a girl decide to leave me, say wetin happen.

The only time it can get to me, is if the girl had US Visa cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Texman21: 8:10pm On May 28, 2019

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by tealaw2: 8:18pm On May 28, 2019
Lol, weak men everywhere.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Arsenate(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2019
cococandy:
Boys on Nairaland forming alpha and ridiculing other men for showing emotions.
So stupid.
Reason why male suicide rates are higher. Let boys be human and cry when hurt. No matter the reason. Pain is pain and everyone hurts differently. Toxic masculinity is suppressing what makes you human so that you can polish your ego. To your own detriment and the detriment of those who will be at the receiving end when you finally snap. Seen this happen over and over. When will y’all learn?

Cool for male suicide rate to be higher. We end up having fewer beta males after all. The world is better off with a thousand alpha males than a million beta males. Woe betide me the day the day I become a pussified dude crying over a girl: fuckkkking end me. You can try the Swedes. Heard the males over there urinate while squating in a bid to practice gender equality. Proper beta males, those grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by MichaelPoem002(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2019
call this one WAYRAY.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by fergie001: 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Only those who have been there can understand......

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by noble2faith(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
cheesy but its funny na, oya sorry lemme hold d laff sad

Sorry to say, that face of yours doesn't match your personality! You look so calm and virtuous but ur personality is the otherwise! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by noble2faith(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
CSNg:

Why are you making these sounds like a female hyena on heat in order to attract a mate? undecided

lol angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by noble2faith(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
you're still an animal sha...bt how did u know the hyena sound, does it turn u on?
lol angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by osothermal(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2019
It's like the devil has moved his headquarter to Nigeria. Please o let us put on the armor
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hoodbilonia: 8:27pm On May 28, 2019
Av stopped fuckin one gal
Aince 2015
I n now bang and move on
U call u no call
No p
If i no bang i self-service
Normal level
But to drink poison
Daz only after christ comes

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 8:32pm On May 28, 2019
noble2faith:

Sorry to say, that face of yours doesn't match your personality! You look so calm and virtuous but ur personality is the otherwise! angry angry
but is laff I laff nah...and I still apologised for laffing, how else should I prove my virtuosity...
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by doggedfighter(f): 8:34pm On May 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Why are we having a sudden spike in very weak and overly emotional men. It has never been like in Nigeria's history. Never!!

I don't want to believe poverty or joblessness is responsible. It's hard to correlate both however, I am strongly of the opinion that there is an overwhelming relationship between distance from God and depression.

Richdad

If you don't know what to write, kindly keep quiet.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by biacan(f): 8:41pm On May 28, 2019
mmadu5:
if u know how much the girl don collect from this guy u will not blame him most of you girls are demons . you know you dont love a guy yet you keep playing him
Looks like you've been played cheesy cool shocked
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by biacan(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2019
Arsenate:

Cool for male suicide rate to be higher. We end up having fewer beta males after all. The world is better off with a thousand alpha males than a million beta males. Woe betide me the day the day I become a pussified dude crying over a girl: fuckkkking end me. You can try the Swedes. Heard the males over there urinate while squating in a bid to practice gender equality. Proper beta males, those grin
See this one wey still dey cry for me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno / Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.