Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (28079 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 4:05am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

It's owk. smiley

Of a truth, the first time I checked ur profile, after beholding ur dp, I was like "a beauty that puts other beauties to shame".

I appreciate inner beauty more which is one's personality and character. smiley
but where exactly did I go wrong
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 4:06am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Bbbwings post=78807159][/quote]laff nah
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by ogene144(m): 4:15am On May 29, 2019
mmadu5:
if u know how much the girl don collect from this guy u will not blame him most of you girls are demons . you know you dont love a guy yet you keep playing him
did the girl force her to pay,if i give a girl 1000 her toto go hear am they are all bitches...
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by toprealman: 4:51am On May 29, 2019
Man indeed.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Fash20: 5:45am On May 29, 2019
21 savage said...

I'd rather have loyalty than love
'Cause love really don't mean jack
See love is just a feeling
You can love somebody and still stab them in the back
It don't take much to love
You can love somebody just by being attached
See loyalty is a action
You can love or hate me and still have my back.

Most people go for love instead of loyalty... Don't be fooled love is a scam
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by EmzyT: 8:07am On May 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
This happens when you date only one lady, invested in her and expecting loyalty from her.

Wise men dates many ladies at a time, no expectation of loyalty, date to Bleep and not to love.

Na so my guy, you sabi am

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by noble2faith(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
but where exactly did I go wrong

Can we just forget about it!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 8:35am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

after calling me evil soul, I can't forget angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

after calling me evil soul, I can't forget...lai lai angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by noble2faith(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
after calling me evil soul, I can't forget...lai lai angry
Lai lai kor lai Mohammed ni!

If you don't know where exactly you went wrong then it makes u more evil than I thought! undecided

You could see that u were being quoted and scolded by others because of what you said! angry

Young Lady, forget about it and amend your ways!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Akuruoulo(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2019
If the boy can't kill himself, he should contact me .
CAPITAL IDIOT
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2019
If the boy can't kill himself, he should contact me .

CAPITAL IDIOT

Stop over spending on a girl that isn't yet ur wife, so that wen she leaves u u no go kill urself.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Akuruoulo(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2019
xendra:
I tire o
una c una life ? but when he impregnates her and leave her , una go the cry upandan .
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by festy4: 10:01am On May 29, 2019
That is what you get when a man unreservedly love an un lovably woman... But karma is always there

1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by CSNg: 10:39am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
you're still an animal sha...bt how did u know the hyena sound, does it turn u on?

I watch alot of Nat Geo Wild so when I read your comment, the "laughing" sound of hyenas was exactly what you put down in writing so I had to check if it was really human who was typing.

Secondly...absolutely nothing about you turns me on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2019
CSNg:

I watch alot of Nat Geo Wild so when I read your comment, the "laughing" sound of hyenas was exactly what you put down in writing so I had to check if it was really human who was typing.

Secondly...absolutely nothing about you turns me on!
u still dey talk ko...you've just cost me an admirer, carry your wahala and go
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by divineappo(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
waiting for reply dear
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Abcruz(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
This happens when you date only one lady, invested in her and expecting loyalty from her.

Wise men dates many ladies at a time, no expectation of loyalty, date to Bleep and not to love.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Rejoice, O young man, while you are young, and let your heart be glad in the days of your youth. Walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.--Ecclesiastics 11:9

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by CSNg: 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Ok ma.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Fourwinds: 11:54pm On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Now this is funny....hohohohohohhoho....my belle o...huhuhuhuhuhu.....hihihihhihihi
kai...it has been long since that man plucked a clitoris strings . .stupid man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno / Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack / NDLEA Arrest Indian Man, Intercepts 29kg Heroin, Meth At Lagos Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.