Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) (11714 Views)

Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize In NOUN (pics) / Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
passey:

Of course, because of irrational superiority complex that has blinded you to common sense now.
When the chips are down then you know that who ever commits his or her self to excellence surely excels regardless of tribe, religion or creed.
But of course even a dunce tout is told by his parent that he is superior to a northerner simply because they eat akpu.
The average northerner is literate in at least two languages: he reads and writes fluently in Arabic but yet he is "illiterate" while an Arab studies medicine in Arabic is considered literate.
So my tribal bigot friend, there is something called the "individual " separate from group identity. So an illiterate who manages to speak pidgin English is hopelessly illiterate even if he eats akpu morning, afternoon and night.
A drop out is simply a drop out irrespective of where he/ she comes from.

Yaa Akhiy, don't mind some of these folks, they are too blind to see beyond themselves.
They have this superiority complex that annoys me to the extent that they see no other tribe or dialect as better or even equal to them yet, I don't know if any Ibo business man of national repute who made money in their region alone,yet they make noise as if other people are irrelevant.

I agree we need Ibos as much as they need us,but they should stop playing this we-are-better-than-all card that has gotten them no where.

If the the east Ibos homeland was the melting pot of economic activity in the country and where all the brainy people reside we would have more people going to the east to earn more and succeed, but we know this is not the case;rather they are the ones going to the north and to south west especially Lagos.
let's stop for a money and reason before we talk.
Sometimes the people who. boast the most are themselves useless.
Like they say, empty vessels makes the loudest noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
mvem:
still remains the largest telecommunication firm in the world and the only firm that has gone far in 5G tech...no firm in US or Europe comes close....why do you think US is so obsess about them

Tell them oh.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Kolping: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by BdorianGray(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
maynation:

Naturally ahead.
Proudly ABU Alumni.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by error4040: 4:17pm On May 29, 2019
maynation:

Naturally ahead.
Proudly ABU Alumni.
keep been Naturally Ahead when lot of you are still Jobless and roaming the Streets.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by ibro1010(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Great Nigeria students great, i want to shout shout, i want to shout kwezonu shout Kwezonu, I want to shout gbogbo gbogbo, I want to shout Magana Magana, I want to shout Abusite shout Abusite.
#AbunaturallyAhead argue with your keyboard.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The English Language Equivalent Of "Yinmu"? / Police Sprays Tear Gas In UNILAG/MAU: Gunshots Too / List Of Cheapest Universities In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.