Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (116694 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Junkie1: 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS NOW STALE undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Earlystar698(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
see how the whole nairalanders full this place.....
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by alizma: 8:41pm On May 28, 2019
You see why i don't blame men who marry more than one wife. Just imagine how Regina Father's life will look like at 70 plus, by then the woman would have succeeded in turning his children against him. The thought of being a dethrown king will kill the before his time.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by tfash96(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2019
Babangida70:
Regina this, Regina that
Like she's bought seun with his nairaland sef

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by EvieP(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2019
You stole my thought lol

pandv:
Ned has always had Rita Daniel as his concubine and now he has her daughter as wife too
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by 420active: 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
I don't believe the father. That girl has been 17 forever
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
Faithy247:

Trust me he is only ranting cause they cut him off from the whole deal totally.

If they had settled him as much as he wanted you won't have heard any noise from him.
How do you know this? Do you knw the man personally? Not everyone lacks good judgement. No right thinking man will let his 18 yr old daughter to a man that's 3x her age.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by vastone(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
see HOW THEY BOTH LOOK....HUNGRY PYTHONS MOTHER AND DAUGHTER !! TOMORROW NOW YOU HEAR REGINA BEAT MOTHER TO PULP OVER HUBBY DICK, 'THE LOVE OF ....THE ROOT OF ALL EVILS'. HML..
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2019
@18 in this Country??!Small girl dey again?!If Regina Nwoko Loves Ned and Ned gives her back the Love...Thats paramount...Lets move on already.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by deltateam: 8:46pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:

A case money will sweep under the carpet in no time

To be honest if he engages a well known human rights lawyer and copies UNICEF , UNN etc and uses better propaganda machinery you will be surprised that there are cases money can't buy.

This is rape we are talking of, nobody would want to be associated with it and committed by an 'honourable' member tells you of the state of mind of your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by shogsman(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2019
deltateam:

Uncle boo.

If Regina is actually 17 then if the biological father could prove it, Ned could be tried for rape and her mother could be tried for conspiracy to rape a minor, her consent is irrelevant.

I told you guys Regina is a small girl. Na small girl matter dey worry her.

Too much Hollywood is worrying you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by EvieP(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2019
Thats why are men.i love this

Valfrankie:
No matter how bad the situation seems, a man will always stand by what is right, what is fair and what is truth.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2019
See as viewers gather for this thread
I bet my left nyash,this Regina matter go drag reach 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Imoh555(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2019
deltateam:

To be honest if he engages a well known human rights lawyer and copies UNICEF , UNN etc and uses better propaganda machinery you will be surprised that there are cases money can't buy.

This is rape we are talking of, nobody would want to be associated with it and committed by an 'honourable' member tells you of the state of mind of your leaders.

The mother will be quick to debunk the news and call her ex husband a hater and all that to save her daughter and her ATM son in-law

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by TheSmoothTalker(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2019
Babangida70:
Regina this, Regina that
Regina this! Regina that!... Ofensala.! grin #inDuncanMighty'svoice

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 28, 2019
Omere nne na nwa.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Butoneday2(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2019
Like mother like daughter, mere looking at her mother shows it all. She looks like an old olosho from sapele. Though her mother is still invoke down there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
Ahhh!...i think reqina daniel's mother is d real devil behind d whole scene...i just pray reqina daniels doesn't blame her innocent villaqe witches and wizard in d nearest future cha!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Faithy247: 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
Lucid1:

How do you know this? Do you knw the man personally? Not everyone lacks good judgement. No right thinking man will let his 18 yr old daughter to a man that's 3x her age.

Ok.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
The girl just want to make herself popular in the abnormal way... Who can tell me what she had seen in dis Old-Nigga?
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by ishawlar: 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
That is the fact about the sorry. Greed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Gofwane(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
wwwtortoise:
sad

I have no f*cks to give out.
You can call me stingy.
i'm not stingy with my fvcks, but i have none to give because my farm didn't produce any due to the high cost of fertilizer.

Please nairalanders, help a poor peasant fvck farmer with money for fertilizer so that i can plant some fvcks this farming season.

Thanks

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2019
awwfar:
women

Igbos can sell anything for money....

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by D1zion: 8:56pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

Money maketh people not to have shame
...worlds system spits
abeg brother no kill person with laugh i beg you with God.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Born2Breed(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2019
If this is true which I doubt anyway that means Ned was chopping Rita long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by kenzosky: 8:57pm On May 28, 2019
egojiokwu:
Oga check yourself, you must be a liar. Can the Olympus of 17yrs old fall like slippers just like that?
That's because her mother has been making her sleep with great grandfathers since she was twelve. You think Ned is the first ancestor that slept with her?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by deltateam: 8:58pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:

The mother will be quick to debunk the news and call her ex husband a hater and all that to save her daughter and her ATM son in-law

Debunk fire not when there's evidence.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by chinos20(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2019
she've made her choice.it may and may not be perfect for her but,what's my concern,it is her life.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Skiilashi(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

Money maketh people not to have shame
...worlds system spits

Loud it. those at the back need to hear it clearly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.