Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (116690 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Greedy women are always a nightmare
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by tatacherie: 9:05pm On May 28, 2019
So the father is alive shocked
Who Ned pay bride price to?
This na big case but money answereth all things
Poverty is a disease!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Obinna247: 9:08pm On May 28, 2019
https://www.jobarctic.com/job/engineering-mining-jobs-ghana/
kidap:
It’s extremely painful to see Ned Nwoko senior neighbour gets married to my 17 year old daughter today - Regina Daniels father weeps

Some excerpts from an exclusive interview between Barrister Jude Ojeogwo who is the biological father of actress Regina Daniels and team Cutiejuls

When asked how old Regina is, the father said Regina Daniels is turning 18 in October this year

He also explained that the reason why Rita Daniels has made herself the sole decision maker is because of greed and the fact that her bride price could not be paid due to the fact that her paternal family could not be traced .

He also mentioned that Ned Nwoko is 62 and not 59 as they both grew up in the same compound as young boys. .

He also said he spoke to Regina this morning and warned her but Regina told her about what she is getting into but Regina advised its her mother’s decision and that Ned Nwkok is a fine gentleman and she loves him. .

He also stated that despite not paying Rita Daniel’s bride price, he has been very responsible for the financial support of all his 4 kids with Rita and that the 2 boys lived with him until recently when the mother advised they move in with her into her new home.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7QtjgD2S0

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ned-nwoko-and-i-are-not-age-mate-regina-daniels-father-says-in-a-phone-call/
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by jibrilELsudan: 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
Very insightful and enlightening exposee.

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by BabaIbo: 9:14pm On May 28, 2019
egojiokwu:
Oga check yourself, you must be a liar. Can the Olympus of 17yrs old fall like slippers just like that?

I once met once 18 years girl, mehn her breast don loyal o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
if this regina daniels knew how many billionaire young guys that would be like up to marry her... she would realize how badly she have played herself all because of greed and Inpetiance.
I pitty her sha

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by tydi(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2019
Guys one of your prayer point everyday should be that God should save you from marrying a bad wife..

Its better to live with lions in a den than staying with a bad wife..

Dont ask God for wealth, peace of mind, cars, beautiful houses, wonderful children. Just pray against bad wife because she is an antonyms to all the good things of life..

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by sonnie10: 9:18pm On May 28, 2019
chukiz:
Today 18 tomorrow 17 na wah. She dey fear to enter 20.
If you cannot take 18 or 17, why not just do the average 17.5 to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

Money maketh people not to have shame
...worlds system spits

d girl mama no get shame @ all all because of money. i wont b suprise if d man is shining her congo also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
18 indeed.

18 since 1981BC

You're jealous of the small girl because of her beauty and so successful at young age

Let her be forever 18 it's none of your business .
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Imoh555(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2019
emperorblog21:

d girl mama no get shame @ all all because of money. i wont b suprise if d man is shining her congo also.

Very possible
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=shogsman post=78806918]

No mind am
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by poweredcom(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
Regina Daniel is a stupid girl

Shame to her and her mother
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2019
deltateam:

To be honest if he engages a well known human rights lawyer and copies UNICEF , UNN etc and uses better propaganda machinery you will be surprised that there are cases mon

This is rape we are talking of, nobody would want to be associated with it and committed by an 'honourable' member tells you of the state of mind of your leaders.
Are we on the same continent?!!Guy i just dey weak for u ohh.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by 9gerian: 9:31pm On May 28, 2019
How could she possibly regret after securing the bag? And is that not the new and widely accepted norm with some parents and especially in certain parts of the country?

The only risk of regret lies with the young girl/lady that was given out in marriage. And if she’s been well indoctrinated to focus on the financial benefits only, she will cope well.

After all a lot of girls / ladies now believe that it’s better to cry in in a Range Rover (luxury) than to laugh trekking or in poverty.

Mother and daughter have been well compensated. They will be fine...

eluelu:
Women and love for money. Definitely is the mother that push her into these Gold mines . I hope she will not regret putting her daughter into a family way to a wrong man
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by gidimafia: 9:32pm On May 28, 2019
WHile s0me good Nigerians are here protesting against bad parenting and all that,there are alot of almajirin im the North pls how do we judge those one...if i ws the father i will jejely collect my dream car and use the almajori parent to compare myself..i think i will get a pass from God...she aint begging...

God bless you good peope
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Aarushery: 9:33pm On May 28, 2019
[]

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by dabossman(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

...worlds system spits

Sir boo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Halopy: 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
I've been waiting to know if her father is in support. Man will always be man. Since the father said Ned and him grew up, I have a feeling he has been bleeping Regina since she was a kid and the mother must have known about it all because of money. Shioooor greedy mother!

I thank God I'm a man.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by djbussy(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits
Remove problems caused by women in a man's life,you may have solved 99% of his challenges.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by SocialJustice: 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
62-18=
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Guestlander: 9:46pm On May 28, 2019
Babangida70:
Regina this, Regina that

The picture you posted, have you seen the gladiator version? Hilarious.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2019
tatacherie:
So the father is alive shocked
Who Ned pay bride price to?
This na big case but money answereth all things
Poverty is a disease!!!
The father can't be said to be poor.It's greediness.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Bruno3000(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits
hahahaha... u just made me lol. U should be a stand up comedian.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by djbussy(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Daddy Olivertwist , your daughters Pury has already been Jack sparrowed by the old drilling machine .opari@whocares.com
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Regina’s mom reminds me of those Iron Lady in Benin movie who will always advice their daughter to go for the rich man and go against the father advice grin.

Who says nollywood doesn’t happen in life self, if you check well this story follows a nollywood movie big time.

But Mr why didn’t you pay bride price ? Maybe that’s why she doesn’t listen to you as Rita and you was never married.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Akuruoulo(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
Her age is not part of our problem
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Regina Daniels mom is a disgrace to humanity
how?
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by jife(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2019
I believe she is 17. She was a baby in Dumebi. Mercy Johnson even said so. That girl is a baby. She only grew fast
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by raphy(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2019
17 or 18 nothing I concern me her punaani is wide enough to swallow big cucumber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.