Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (116692 Views)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 28, 2019
I sure say Ned first taste d mama b4 settling for the Regina sef.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by liverpool72(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2019
Ned bleeping mother and daughter. shame
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Deltatoto: 10:33pm On May 28, 2019
kidap:
It’s extremely painful to see Ned Nwoko senior neighbour gets married to my 17 year old daughter today - Regina Daniels father weeps

Some excerpts from an exclusive interview between Barrister Jude Ojeogwo who is the biological father of actress Regina Daniels and team Cutiejuls

When asked how old Regina is, the father said Regina Daniels is turning 18 in October this year

He also explained that the reason why Rita Daniels has made herself the sole decision maker is because of greed and the fact that her bride price could not be paid due to the fact that her paternal family could not be traced .

He also mentioned that Ned Nwoko is 62 and not 59 as they both grew up in the same compound as young boys. .

He also said he spoke to Regina this morning and warned her but Regina told her about what she is getting into but Regina advised its her mother’s decision and that Ned Nwkok is a fine gentleman and she loves him. .

He also stated that despite not paying Rita Daniel’s bride price, he has been very responsible for the financial support of all his 4 kids with Rita and that the 2 boys lived with him until recently when the mother advised they move in with her into her new home.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7QtjgD2S0

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ned-nwoko-and-i-are-not-age-mate-regina-daniels-father-says-in-a-phone-call/
the man is a stupid man a woman that has four kids for u u couldn’t pay her bride price.if I were ned I’ll kill u with a bullet fkr being a useless man

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by jacoik(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

Money maketh people not to have shame
...worlds system spits
lolxxxx I don't know when I start weeping while laughing with your comment. I swear guy u don mad finished. see as my neighbour say make dem bring chain for me all bcus of ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Basher8583: 10:44pm On May 28, 2019
Elbone2:
@18 in this Country??!Small girl dey again?!If Regina Nwoko Loves Ned and Ned gives her back the Love...Thats paramount...Lets move on already.

Hmmm. But if Ned was a northerner we know to hear word

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by uyompe: 10:44pm On May 28, 2019
Nawao

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2019
So she is just a year older than me 2002 shocked
Wonders shall never end
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by AkataYeriYeri: 10:49pm On May 28, 2019
Janemaries:
So she is just a year older than me 2002 shocked
Wonders shall never end
You’re worse that the Mumu Regina .
Who typed this down there??
Janemaries:
Shhhh abeg make I hear word
Shey na the prick when me dey see every time on FB
Just ignore those jobless men imagine one say make I come Abuja come meet am make we flex mumu men��
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by phantom24: 11:01pm On May 28, 2019
barrypro:
62 or 59 she is already married.
For your professional web design service. Check my signature.
Go to punch newpaper nd advertised ur useless web design if u dnt have anything positive to say based on the context
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 28, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Regina Daniels mom is a disgrace to humanity
Disgrace to womanity please smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by nasirujj(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=chukiz post=78806387]Today 18 tomorrow 17 na wah. She dey fear to enter 20.[/quotoe]

Bro I wonder ooo,
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by MrSly(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

Dear Regina Daniels how do you address your old husband is it ancestor baby ,or sir boo , or uncle love or elder darling

Please I have a question as Ned is older than Regina's mother would he still be addressed as son in-law or uncle in-law or ancestor in-law or elder ancestor or in-law emeritus?

...worlds system spits
Regina Daniels has consented to the marriage without duress. I wonder why most nairalander are shedding tears.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by joepepsy(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2019
May God forgive you..haha haha.
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Maximus03: 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
Chaiii.... Kapaichumarimarichopako..
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by poseidon12: 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits

Interesting questions there. Funny dude.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by 5starMan: 11:57pm On May 28, 2019
Get your comprehensive Nigeria Customs past question (with answers) ;email to order at luckymaj7@gmail.com
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by stieyven(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Story
Shes 10 na
Fools
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 12:00am On May 29, 2019
I heard that Ned Nwokoko is a Muslim,

Muslims tend to marry kids
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Nobody: 12:07am On May 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Anywhere two or more fraudsters are gathered, PDP is involved.

The Man is a Muslim and we all know that Muslim men love marrying kids.

We are not surpriced

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by MrMou: 1:51am On May 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Anywhere two or more fraudsters are gathered, PDP is involved.
grin grin grin You funny die! grin

You see why you didn't get much likes when others for front page dey get over 100 likes? grin
How dare you insult the beloved party of our daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs when you know say na them populate Nairaland? grin
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by pinkygurl(f): 1:57am On May 29, 2019
mjbaba:
How to become a Nigerian celebrity

Make small money

Marry a female Nigerian Caleb in a scandalous way or marry her well and divorce her scandalously. Let the marriage do Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra papapapapa !!!!

Man's a Household name in Nigeria!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by ndubuisi6: 4:10am On May 29, 2019
You are a Barrister, gave birth to four children without paying for the woman's bride price. haaaa Oga.
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Elvis2kay: 4:57am On May 29, 2019
barrypro:
62 or 59 she is already married.
For your professional web design service. Check my signature.

please email me your email add. dicksonolaola@gmail.com
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Passionate1(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2019
Bad wife! Bad mother!
African women really get issues. .No Money = no love, no Respect. .
They place respect on wealth, money and material things. .
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Omobaa: 6:36am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits

In-law Emeritus.... lolzzzz...
people mouth bad shaaa!!
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by Zinny25(f): 6:51am On May 29, 2019
I won't be surprised if Ned ends up marrying both mother and daughter
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by barrypro: 7:48am On May 29, 2019
phantom24:

Go to punch newpaper nd advertised ur useless web design if u dnt have anything positive to say based on the context
I didn't even mention you. Are you this jobless
Re: Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call by luluman: 7:51am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
cry

...worlds system spits
She will just call him senior brother in law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.