Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. (337 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. by Chudichu(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2019
When next someone asks you what churches do with the money they get. Show them this picture.

Re: What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
Really?

Is this your excuse?
Re: What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. by EmperorHarry: 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
Chudichu:
When next someone asks you what churches do with the money they get. Show them this picture.
Nice...
We just need more of these philanthropic activities in more churches.
No eye service, just about the welfare of others(not only church members)

1 Like

Re: What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. by paxonel(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
My guy tithe was for priests or pastors and not for developmental projects, that's why your pastors are eating the money.
Re: What Churches Do With Offerings And Tithe. But The World Wouldn't Show. by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Pitfalls On The Road. / Life Imprisonment For ‘feeble-mindedness’? The Tragic Story Of Emma Wolverton / Should Christians Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.