Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? (5755 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2019
Raydos:
Person no get boob's you talk say she's beautiful, if you eventually get married how is she gonna breastfeed both you and you kid??

For me my own definition of beauty is boob's, boob's, boobsb
undecided boobs, ass etc are just everywhere now. Simple things are better off
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
fox26:
For lesbians
what do you mean
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by blingxx(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
Raydos:
Person no get boob's you talk say she's beautiful, if you eventually get married how is she gonna breastfeed both you and you kid??

For me my own definition of beauty is boob's, boob's, boobsb

What's with we blacks and boobs and ass.. white people don't see these nonsense sexy undecided you ever wonder why you rarely see them with yansh? :-x
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
blingxx:

What's with we blacks and boobs and ass.. white people don't see these nonsense sexy undecided you ever wonder why you rarely see them with yansh? :-x
I just tire, everything about them is ass and boobs no wonder the internet is full of it.

It's no longer sexy as it use to be
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2019
blingxx:

what sort of fuckery is this?

Are we white?

different races have their own sexy and beautiful standards
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Automatic3444(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2019
Donmedra:
I just tire, everything about them is ass and boobs no wonder the internet is full of it.

It's no longer sexy as it use to be

I can't stop laughing
Re: Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:28pm On May 29, 2019
No no..she ain't beautiful..... She ain't.... That's the raw truth......she's just there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.