Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In (3864 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / How To Easily Make 30-50k Monthly Using Just Whatsapp / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by enolife2(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2019
greatermeme:
Work online: use 10k to purchase ads. And watch your cash increase by the hours!
please more details
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by biztip: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Zahmanny50:
Try pop corn business NI..
how lucrative is d pop corn biz. like how much can start or. like how much profit can be gotten daily. I want to open it for someone who said he doesn't have anything doing. can't give him cash

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Roy1918:

wots d name of the product
Fast moving commodity goods

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by shop365: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
greatermeme:
Work online: use 10k to purchase ads. And watch your cash increase by the hours!
WhatsApp on my signature
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Fish4wealth: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
kamtrix:
Guys the only physically tangible thing I've seen here is the recharge card business. I need more ideas like that. Though I can't do it because it'll take my time off many other hustles.

Its obvious you don't want to be directly involved in the business. This means two things:
1. Due deligence
2. Profit sharing

For mentorship, business coach and business idea, chat 081-537-01613

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Fish4wealth:

Its obvious you don't want to be directly involved in the business. This means two things:
1. Due deligence
2. Profit sharing

For mentorship, business coach and business idea, chat 081-537-01613
Yes you are right
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2019
xpresseeve:
You can start a profitable FMCG business with less than 25k if you live in a high density area.

There is a product that is quite affordable (50.00) and very appealing to the masses especially children that you can buy and resell.

Your profit margin will be about 10 per cent and you can make 2k daily after the initial gestation/introductory period.

Aboki kiosks, provisions shops in your neighbourhood will not allow your phone rest I assure you.
Thanks for this. I'm currently investigating FMCGs right now because of your post telling me about them. It seems that is the best prospect to get profit QUICKLY. Thank you.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Tiwasvibe: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2019
kamtrix:
I've been able to take advantage of some opportunities that came my way and I've managed to save a total of 50k, and I am willing to invest between 30 to the whole 50 in any good venture. I'll really love ideas please Thanks

Here’s the deal. I’ll show you how you can make 20% Returns on your investment. And the best part is- no consultancy charge! If it’s not entirely right for you then there’s no charge.
What you need to do? Easiest part !
Just send us a message https:///2348084888683
And let’s get talking.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Roy1918(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Damentia:
my contact is on my signature
couldn't find it
pls reach me on dis 08145468705 WhatsApp tnks
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by olawalehenry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Damentia:
If you are interested in buying and selling business on foreign platforms i can teach you how you can start a selling on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria, you will get to learn how you can register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved using a foreign number, a foreign address and an EIN tax number from the US IRS service to get your seller account approved,I will also take you through some unique products you can buy cheap with your little capital, how you can send them to Amazon warehouse,how to ship the products, how to list and sell under the FBA program, how to manage your store inventories, how you can sell using payperclick ads, all you need know about Amazon charges and fees and finally how you can receive your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. All the the task of warehousing and delivery of your products to buyers will be handled by Amazon and one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast due to the huge traffic available on the platform.

Pls I'm interested, can you pls send me your WhatsApp number or your mail address, or better still you can call or WhatsApp me on 07068435277

Thank you sir!
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Kayouzka(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Damentia:
If you are interested in buying and selling business on foreign platforms i can teach you how you can start a selling on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria, you will get to learn how you can register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved using a foreign number, a foreign address and an EIN tax number from the US IRS service to get your seller account approved,I will also take you through some unique products you can buy cheap with your little capital, how you can send them to Amazon warehouse,how to ship the products, how to list and sell under the FBA program, how to manage your store inventories, how you can sell using payperclick ads, all you need know about Amazon charges and fees and finally how you can receive your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. All the the task of warehousing and delivery of your products to buyers will be handled by Amazon and one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast due to the huge traffic available on the platform.

Your contact
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Jonez10: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Damentia:

Bloody scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store / Manage Your Investment Yourself With Uccmarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.