Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (21368 Views)

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by wink2015(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
oshiomole and the efcc are about to restore the factory settings of okoroawusa's brain....

The EFCC is just a TOOTHLESS BULLDOG they only get POWER in punishing yahoo boys seizing their laptop, parrading them before the media and extorting money from their account using bank transfer.

When it comes governors and other high profile personalities or politicians they catches cold when the BIG MAN SNEEZES.
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Franking: 8:39am On May 29, 2019
Greedy mad man. EFCC must treat you.
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Akuruoulo(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2019
Scared
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by 99100(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2019
Imo state will start working again.
Rochas almost crippled my state.
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by HomorBj(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2019
nrexzy:
A good man... One of the best governor IMO state had after Sam mbakwe

I agree with u 80%,some of these ones on nairaland,don't even know what's going on.Some of them just follow media,crucify the man.No one is without flaws,he has his mistakes..Dude came in and gave IMO state a new face,urbanized Owerri.Imo is safer cos of Rochas,who born u make u dey control,warehouse,irete axis 7pm before Rochas came in....

Time will tell shaa
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by nrexzy: 9:40am On May 29, 2019
HomorBj:

I agree with u 80%,some of these ones on nairaland,don't even know what's going on.Some of them just follow media,crucify the man.No one is without flaws,he has his mistakes..Dude came in and gave IMO state a new face,urbanized Owerri.Imo is safer cos of Rochas,who born u make u dey control,warehouse,irete axis 7pm before Rochas came in....

Yep the incoming governor has a lot to do in order to maintain d standard of imo

Time will tell shaa
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by dizon: 9:41am On May 29, 2019
Your problem just dey start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by mechanics(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2019
hahahah, parade don change.
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2019
Can we make this 1diot criminal trend on twitter by tagging EFCC so they come pick him up at once? angry
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by fintol: 2:34pm On May 29, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
see where greed and over sense had lead you and the south east into....
you made them lost out and becos of you 2023 presidency may elude the zone
leave southeast and focus on Okorocha .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Arraigned For The Murder Of Emmanuel Ubah In Lagos. Photos / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture / Five Senators-elect Jostle For Deputy Senate Presidency (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.