Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid (34406 Views)

Emiefele: Panic At CBN, NIRSAL As Investigators Swing Into Action / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oikirodah(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vindicated : CBN Governor Would Go To Jail , Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid-Oshiomhole (Video)

The Supreme Court's decision today has demonstrated not only to hungry and battered Nigerians, but to the entire world, that the Naira Redesign Policy was a deliberate attempt to incite the general public against the APC's presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0N6588LRxw

This was the moment Oshiomhole journeyed to the hinterlands of Edo North to express his sympathy for his people's plight and to inform them that the government, including Buhari and CBN Governor Emiefele, had no jurisdiction to declare our old Naira notes invalid.

The Deputy DG of the APC presidential campaign council took the risk of going out and telling the people that this was not an APC policy and that the people's suffering was due to Emefiele's wickedness in selling a dummy to Buhari that the policy would stop vote buying.

Whereas few people were afraid to challenge the policy, Oshiomhole, El Rufai, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, and others took the bull by the horn.

Oshiomhole persuaded the people, as evidenced by the footage, that Nigeria will be great and Tinubu would reverse the policy once elected, and when it came time to vote, they chose the APC. Oshiomhole has always stood on the side of the people "Come Rain or Come Shine."
Watch the incredible footage of a courageous and fearless comrade below...
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/vindicated-cbn-governor-would-go-to-jail-let-nobody-say-our-money-is-not-valid-oshiomhole-video/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy captured this.

Source iReporteronline.

55 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Georgry(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by oz4real83(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Because we live in a country where the institutions are weak, many people don't know the seriousness of the offence of "CONTEMPT OF COURT" . Disobeying a lower court is a serious offence, disobeying the supreme Court is unthinkableshocked. Whatever ruling the supreme Court gives becomes part of the Constitution shocked shocked. The president, CBN governor and the AGF are supposed to be in jail shocked shocked.

125 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Flier: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin lets vote Nigerians ...... VOTE BUYING OR FIGURE WRITTING

Which one is better? because i believe Buhari deprived and confiscate our cash,whereas politicians decided to write figures

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by dyera(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Things have gotten worse to the point that banks ATM are no longer dispensing cash. People can only go into the banks to withdraw N5,000 of old N200 naira notes. The question is where have the new notes disappeared to.

What Nigerians are really concerned about now is not for the old notes in their possession to not expire, instead it is for cash to be available for them to withdraw and use, whether old notes or new notes.

Buhari is just too useless that he cannot implement any plan successfully. Be it naira redesign policy or free and fair election.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Jestin: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Our incoming senate president has spoken

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
Baba don dey make mouth... But ever since wey Jagaban never win election,him mouth been de close like Daniel in the lion's den.

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by FreeStuffsNG: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
I said so.He could be personally liable for obstructing the execution of a valid Supreme Court order.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by AlphaNugget(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
True on this

Woe betide Governor Emiefele, that man is a clown 🤡 and a simple-minded educated man 🧟‍♂️ 🥴

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by phoenix45(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thank you baba Adam osho

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
We're watching 💆🏾‍♂️
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Irupetepete: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
I support Obi but Emefiele and whomsoever is sponsoring him are bastards... The hardship is too much

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by shuttox: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let them release money jare
We are suffering

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by CodeTemplar: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Urchin traits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by neolboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
The kind people wey go dey Tinubu government.

God abeg ooo
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by wingmanIII: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
If emefiele goes to jail, oshiomole should be executed for all the stealing as nlc president , Edo governor and APC chairman. Bloody rogue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by elpochas: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only in Nigeria you contest a primary election,after loosing you now remember to bring a useless policy that will furstrate your opponent dat defeated you in the main elections.You ended up frustrating a lot of people thinking you are doing one man,The man you thought u are doing has now won the main Elections,you expect Nigeria's to clap for u or what?We Nigeria's will pour all our elections annoyance on you Mr Emiefele.I just pity the man for allowing himself to be used cos once Buhari tenure is over he will see hell,He will be lucky to even go to jail sef.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lol. Emefiele was the fall guy for Buhari. Oshio should go after Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Guyman01: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nairaland should give this Oshiomole promoter one section all to himself since he pays for his Oshiomole articles to be moved to Front Page

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Cajal(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emefiele will bear the consequences of PMB failure/ implementation glitches concerning Naira redesign
If I were Emefiele I'd resign

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by ProphetM0hammad: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sure thing he will be in the same cell block with Nnamdi Ngozi kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Pamlog20: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
D
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by agbonkamen(f): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oshiobaba ma nigger grin

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Yagier: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everybody must obey Supreme Court whoever you are I support tinubu but if the court find him wanting he must obey….this is time to uphold law fairly not just partially….I still don’t like the zombiesm of a lot of PO supporters and their lack of self thinking however we must all obey the law no matter who you are…if the country is not under the umbrella of the law then we will fall into anarchy before we get a chance to redeem anything….I hate it when I see youth getting emotionally exploit by some set of people who are even worse than the ones they are against …….Beware of wolf in sheep 🐑 clothings…ÌRÉ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Heavensent01(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
That balded igbo man is going to jail, I advise him to pack his load and go exile before Buhari finished his antihuman govt

the only different between Peter Obi And Buhari in governance are while Buhari did a lot on infrastructures across all Nigerians, obi did nothing, both leaders are both heartless.....Peter obi witness 13months strike the oldest strike in Nigeria

what has changed? why are Igbo celebrating a man they cursed for 8yrs?

Yoruba supporting peter obi please just take a tour to southeast states, these people have the most useless leaders in the history of Nigeria except umahi that's trying in infrastructures, they're all failure including that scammer Obi

once Tinubu get there they will surely reopen that's money laundering file, the big head don't know what's hitting him next

Yoruba Nation is not a pushover to any motherfúcker, come Saturday we will put these nincompoop where they belong and their politics in Lagos will come to an end after Saturday

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thieves
Re: Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid by seunmsg(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emefiele is definitely going to jail.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.