Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (32018 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
luminouz:

Can u please get him a job
That's what he needs cuz his joblessness was what made the wife disrespect him...that's the root cause.
This sums it all, the way some women lash their husbands, shame go dey catch you on the man's behalf, some even do it publicly. I takes a lot of control not to hit such women. As you rightly said, he needs a job to earn back his respect and overcome his frustrations. Resolve deeply within you never to hit her again no matter what she does. Please ladies, learn to control your tongues. If your husband is broke but hustling hard, give him all the support you can but if he's broke and lazy, then tongue lash him like a pro, it's justified.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Goalnaldo(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2019
The next time you want to beat her just remember the greatest bottlers of all time Barcelona and move on.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by sweetrace(f): 6:16pm On May 29, 2019
Op, vigorous exercise may help you deal with the frustrations and associated anger. You don’t need to go the gym. Power walking every morning, kick boxing... will help. You don’t need money to do these. Just time. Release all the pent up......
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Offpoint1: 6:18pm On May 29, 2019
Donlexybaze:
egbon I trust you I no say na Man u Be
lol, salute baba

1 Like

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Abcruz(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:
I am a woman beater (twice), I have failed, I've got anger management issues, I am jobless, I am a drop out, I hit my woman on her 24th Birthday at about past 10 p.m. I failed her, I broke her, I love her, she didn't deserve it, no woman does, I let my anger get the better side of me, I am hurt, I can't forgive myself, I've got suicidal thoughts, I need help, a psychologist, I need a mentor.

Tonight, I am broken, I have lost it. This isn't who I am.

Mods please help move to front-page.

He who is slow to anger is better than a warrior, and he who controls his temper is greater than one who captures a city.--proverbs 16:32

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.--proverbs 29:11

for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.--James 1:20

If you are sensible, you will control your temper. When someone wrongs you, it is a great virtue to ignore it.--proverbs 19:11

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Juliearth(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:
I am a woman beater (twice), I have failed, I've got anger management issues, I am jobless, I am a drop out, I hit my woman on her 24th Birthday at about past 10 p.m. I failed her, I broke her, I love her, she didn't deserve it, no woman does, I let my anger get the better side of me, I am hurt, I can't forgive myself, I've got suicidal thoughts, I need help, a psychologist, I need a mentor.

Try not to act when angry. Its obvious that you are bitter about your being unemployed amongst other issues. You should vent your anger into productive activities.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Geeflow(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
There is nothing worse than financial frustration. All I see here is a Woman, claiming to be a Man Wife Beater.

In your write-up, you want to sound pathetic, pitied, garner sympathy; but you forgot that in this life, nobody cares about you.

You are jobless, a drop-out, frustrated, etc. (Nice qualities).

But let me tell you what is frustration;

Frustration is when you wake up and realize that you are old, frail, weak, with lots of regrets about things you should have done that you didn't do.

A wise man once said; "know your weaknesses and compensate them with your strengths"

You have your hands, you type good English, you are able-bodied, you can even beat a woman - which shows that every part of your body is functional.

What have you done with them?

Life will become a better place for you if you apologize to her and channel your anger towards becoming a millionaire by December.

Don't ask me how, just find a way.

If your thoughts are focused on how to make money - I mean plenty of them, you won't even have time for your wife; talk less of beating her.

I don't really like helping people, but send me a PM - let's talk!

Thank guys for the commendations and upvotes. We keep fighting and never give up. Reached out to the Op already.
Please bro can e reach out to you also? I am dire need of help also
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by jchioma: 7:02pm On May 29, 2019
pressplay411:

I know. His tone was beginning to change. It's a psychological observation.
I didn't want to add my comment until I saw his tone change in his replies.

Remorse is not Repentance.
Repentance doesn't go back to sin.
Remorse does. Get it?

Well, I'm not a psychologist, but I believe a man who wants help, should be given the benefit of doubt.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by therapistmrs: 7:09pm On May 29, 2019
Visit a psychiatrist doctor/psychologist for treatment. It's obvious you're having anger management problems. Wish all the very best
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by sweetilicious(f): 7:09pm On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:
You're not a woman beater bro, women beaters have no remorse like you did. You're just broke and frustrated.

When responsibilities keeps piling up like my ex-GF unwashed pants, and your account balance keeps dropping down like my landlord daughter's IQ, London Bridge or the Biblical Wall of Jericho... then frustration sets in and the first symptom is ANGER and the closest and weakest available person at that moment you'll definitely vent it on.

That suicidal thought is a wonderful decision, but not the solution.

Fix your shít together before ever considering marriage as a guy. Don't be deceived by those illusions call love, poverty is an antidote to love. Once that P guy sets in, every dose of love you've taken would be cleared out instanta.

I believe before you might have raised your hands on her, she must have said something that offended you. Understand it's not easy for her too, she's enduring and at the same time going through the same thing you're going through. Women are special beings, they weren't meant to suffer. If you're not meeting up her needs, she's frustrated just as you are... little things might pissed her off and same applicable to you.

My advice to you is... both of you should go on a long time break, while you fix your life financially, emotionally and mentally.

If poverty can make one querelled his creator, then I can't blame one for hitting his partner.

There is a day I took a shovel and headed straight to my dad grave and nearly dug him out, just to asked him why he died broke.

LAS LAS GOD GO PUNISH POVERTY.

The guy after the guy below me is a known clown here and I belong to his team too, but for unknown reasons we're saying something nice to op... Op you'll make it.
So sweet of you.I owe you a glass of water melon juice.Op, listen to him
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by luminouz(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2019
DedeNkem:

Joblessness is NOT a reason to beat a woman, no matter how your spouse disrespected him because of it or any other stuff.

For his wife to disrespect him, there may be a cause. Maybe he wasn't doing much to get a job or she found him a job but he rejected it or he caused his sack from his previous job (if he had one before). It could be anything a wife does like!

NO reason to beat a woman! None!

My conclusions
1. You are not a man
2. You are single
3. You are being fed and given 'pocket money' so you know nothing of how hard naija is right now
4. I'm done talking with you since you won't be logical enough to see why joblessness could frustrate a woman and make her disrespect a frustrated husband which sparks a fight!

BYE!!!!
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2019
destinyy23:
This sums it all, the way some women lash their husbands, shame go dey catch you on the man's behalf, some even do it publicly. I takes a lot of control not to hit such women. As you rightly said, he needs a job to earn back his respect and overcome his frustrations. Resolve deeply within you never to hit her again no matter what she does. Please ladies, learn to control your tongues. If your husband is broke but hustling hard, give him all the support you can but if he's broke and lazy, then tongue lash him like a pro, it's justified.
At last, a woman who understands me!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by willibounce1(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2019
Next time when she offends you, you either leave the house or find somewhere to lock yourself even if n.a. toilet. If not make e nor go be say you go kill person. Pikin
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2019
united442:

you sound stupid...

your own wife must have been dead by now..

idiot! sad

You are a stupid bastard

Faggöts defending their kind

Animals
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by PeacenLove2: 8:06pm On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:

PM sent.

I apologized to her over and over and over and over, she's okay now, she only accepted to talk to me properly this morning and also apologized for the disrespect and not wanting to own up to it, which was what triggered the anger.

I told her not to apologize though, hitting her outweighed the disrespect, I guess I just lost it probably because I had restrained my self a lot of times, even when it was worse than what transpired last night, I restrained myself last night too, but she came back and it was all provocations. In all, I was wrong and shouldn't have hit her, I know better now.

I'd do better next time, thank you.

What is your reaction when a man like you provokes you? Do you put your hands on him?

Let's take it up a notch ... say a macho guy provokes you, would you be mad enough to hit him? When you can answer that question, you will know what really is wrong with you.

When you stop seeing a woman as a sub human who should never cross you, then you will have zero urge to hit her for any reason at all. Godspeed.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by PeacenLove2: 8:09pm On May 29, 2019
TheWrita:
Keep beating her,you hear?Upper cut,lower cut,round house kick.Its the only way to show love.
The climax of your love will be when you finally land one punch and she just stops moving.....forever.
Then we will all gather for the wedding.

Now bro...jokes apart.
Self control is the issue here.
Imagine your wife is a 200pound muscular army officer
Would you slap her even if she gets on your last nerve?
Do you fight or beat up your fellow men?I think not.
This is all about power and ego...and you know it.
Control yourself the same way you would when facing an annoying police man.
You have to learn to control your temper.If it means leaving the scene and locking yourself up somewhere

Make devil no finish work.on top your head

My point exactly.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by musabayokanu: 8:23pm On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:

Should remaining single be the solution or seeking help? Coz that's what I'm doing exactly. If you can, help, if you can't, just pass

It's okay to bash me, if it makes you feel better.

Let me point out that this is the last response to negative comments.

People need to read and understand the message properly, I guess you didn't.

After you don collect several numbers, both ashewo, widows and secondary school girls and pretend to like fat and bursty ladies that can do Mouth Action very well now you want us to advice you.
Knowing fully well that she has been suspecting your moves.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Prolificdeman: 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
The problem is the job. Same remains the solution.

But from your post. You have a nice command for English language. You can make it via Freelancing.

Kindly hit me up for some materials if you wish.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Bluehill1051: 8:51pm On May 29, 2019
This might help

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Sarang(f): 9:23pm On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
There is nothing worse than financial frustration. All I see here is a Woman, claiming to be a Man Wife Beater.

In your write-up, you want to sound pathetic, pitied, garner sympathy; but you forgot that in this life, nobody cares about you.

You are jobless, a drop-out, frustrated, etc. (Nice qualities).

But let me tell you what is frustration;

Frustration is when you wake up and realize that you are old, frail, weak, with lots of regrets about things you should have done that you didn't do.

A wise man once said; "know your weaknesses and compensate them with your strengths"

You have your hands, you type good English, you are able-bodied, you can even beat a woman - which shows that every part of your body is functional.

What have you done with them?

Life will become a better place for you if you apologize to her and channel your anger towards becoming a millionaire by December.

Don't ask me how, just find a way.

If your thoughts are focused on how to make money - I mean plenty of them, you won't even have time for your wife; talk less of beating her.

I don't really like helping people, but send me a PM - let's talk!

Thank guys for the commendations and upvotes. We keep fighting and never give up. Reached out to the Op already.

Thanks mahn!

@Op I am really proud of you. If you can take anger management classes too, sometimes we do things we don’t wanna do because we don’t know any other way. Learn how to control your emotions entirely.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Sarang(f): 9:25pm On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:
You're not a woman beater bro, women beaters have no remorse like you did. You're just broke and frustrated.

When responsibilities keeps piling up like my ex-GF unwashed pants, and your account balance keeps dropping down like my landlord daughter's IQ, London Bridge or the Biblical Wall of Jericho... then frustration sets in and the first symptom is ANGER and the closest and weakest available person at that moment you'll definitely vent it on.

That suicidal thought is a wonderful decision, but not the solution.

Fix your shít together before ever considering marriage as a guy. Don't be deceived by those illusions call love, poverty is an antidote to love. Once that P guy sets in, every dose of love you've taken would be cleared out instanta.

I believe before you might have raised your hands on her, she must have said something that offended you. Understand it's not easy for her too, she's enduring and at the same time going through the same thing you're going through. Women are special beings, they weren't meant to suffer. If you're not meeting up her needs, she's frustrated just as you are... little things might pissed her off and same applicable to you.

My advice to you is... both of you should go on a long time break, while you fix your life financially, emotionally and mentally.

If poverty can make one querelled his creator, then I can't blame one for hitting his partner.

There is a day I took a shovel and headed straight to my dad grave and nearly dug him out, just to asked him why he died broke.

LAS LAS GOD GO PUNISH POVERTY.

The guy after the guy below me is a known clown here and I belong to his team too, but for unknown reasons we're saying something nice to op... Op you'll make it.

Said it all.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by united442(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a stupid bastard
Faggöts defending their kind
Animals
so you think fighting your fellow man for a woman makes you more of a man?
get lostsad and dnt quote me back cuz am not your matesad
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On May 29, 2019
I don’t know about you clowns but in relationships I’ve had times when it was obvious she wanted me to discipline her physically.
I have let those moments slide.
The scenarios have repeated themselves with different women including side chicks.
In a marriage which I know will last the rest of my life I do not believe I will always have the restraint needed not to descend on her.

See another scenario: what if she beats up your aged mother?
No man should ever beat a woman but she used the privilege to rough up your mom?
Na me and her go die that day.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by oyoolima: 10:07pm On May 29, 2019
Animals showing themselves one by one grin
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 29, 2019
Sarang:

Thanks mahn!

@Op I am really proud of you. If you can take anger management classes too, sometimes we do things we don’t wanna do because we don’t know any other way. Learn how to control your emotions entirely.

I do not know how to go about these things that's why I'm out here seeking help.

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 29, 2019
UPDATE:

Last night was my FIRST and ONLY time of hitting her, when I said I have beaten a woman twice, I was talking about my ENTIRE relationship life.

I have since regretted my actions, apologized repeatedly, we had a few convos but it really didn't feel like it used to, I'm sure time would heal us. I love her so dearly now.

I want to say a very big THANK YOU to the few who had some words of kindness, and to the ones who bashed me so bad, yet have a whole lot of skeleton stock up in their cupboard (hypocrites), I pray that someday they have the courage to own up and admit when they are wrong, so they can learn and be better persons (some of them could even be worse off than I am). No one is infallible.

Let me quickly state that the reason I pointed out I was a drop out was because I also mentioned I was jobless, just so that if anyone wants to help me with a job, (which was probably the reason for the disrespect that led to the fight) they would know my academic status.

However, I am computer literate to a large extent, I know how to drive pretty well and I'm very familiar with Lagos roads, I've got a license too.

I can either work or be taught a skill to improve my being chance of being gainfully employed or start up a business with the skill learned.

Please HELP.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Ishilove
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Rhea(f): 4:37am On May 30, 2019
BuBuB:

Twice is one too many for a wife batterer. Your brother in-laws are douche bags.
Touch my sister once, and we'll leave you one finger on each hand to type this post.
And then come back to make sure there is no second time.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 5:45am On May 30, 2019
united442:

so you think fighting your fellow man for a woman makes you more of a man?

get lostsad and dnt quote me back cuz am not your matesad

You are a faggöt
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by babeosisi: 6:26am On May 30, 2019
I hope the woman has enough commonsense to run far.away
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Pataricatering(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2019
U are not being truthful to yourself and keep deflecting blame ! If your male friend lied to you would you hit him ? U are looking for any and everything to blame for your inability to control your rage .
BuBuB:

Thank you. I'm better now, at least she's not so mad at me anymore.

Disrespect, insincerity, lies...a whole lot of things trigger the anger, hitting her was not justified, though she got quite abusive. I should have known she was just being a woman. I know better now and would never do that to any woman again, I mean any woman, ever again.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Pataricatering(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2019
This is normal for domestic violence perpetrators- you hit then you beg and say is never do it again -
BuBuB:

It's okay for you to talk this way. I know how I feel and to be honest, it is not subject to your opinion, I had to speak up because I needed someone to talk to or someone to help out. I cannot be the problem and the solution at the same time. I am human, I am not perfect, I've got flaws and the best I can do is seek help.

It's okay if you cannot be of help, it's okay if you feel hurt and offended. It's okay if you were my girl and you walk away.

It's my first time of hitting her in the two years we've been together, that I said I've done it twice didn't mean it was to the same person.

I have not blamed my actions on any of the things I mentioned, it is my current state and I was only being honest.

It's not who I am, I know who I am.

Love and light.
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by musabayokanu: 1:39pm On May 30, 2019
BuBuB:

BuBuB:

Should remaining single be the solution or seeking help? Coz that's what I'm doing exactly. If you can, help, if you can't, just pass

It's okay to bash me, if it makes you feel better.

Let me point out that this is the last response to negative comments.

People need to read and understand the message properly, I guess you didn't.

After you don collect several numbers, both ashewo, widows and secondary school girls and pretend to like fat and bursty ladies that can do Mouth Action very well now you want us to advice you.
Knowing fully well that she has been suspecting your moves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.