Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? (3985 Views)

ASUU Has No Power To Dictate How Much To Fund Universities Or Payroll System / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 2:56am On May 29, 2019
candlewax:

calling you a fool will be a compliment,
First, research properly before quoting figures you do not know, Onitsha as a city has less than a 600k residents (see attached picture)

Finally, can you point the mistake in my statement? I stand by my statement, so point the mistake and maybe you'd learn more today.

You are quoting urban population without knowing that the neighbouring communities in Onitsha add to the figure. Now it's clear who is ignorant

Speak now or forever remain silent

See this one. Keep deceiving yourself. By your logic, Onitsha is smaller than Awka, smaller than Nsukka, and smaller than Ikeja. And half the size of Zaria. Stop using ''city proper'' denotation to limit Onitsha. The METROPOLITAN city of Onitsha has 7.5 million people.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=LOftXPi6GajjsAfa-YmQCA&q=onitsha+population&oq=onitsha+popu&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30l5.658.7607..9191...6.0..0.207.1811.8j7j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i10j0i13.Scoq30SUlgE

'The United Nations defines the term [city proper] as "the single political jurisdiction which contains the historical city centre.'' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_proper ...THAT is not what we are referring to.

It's like saying that Lagos is only the island and Marina.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Nobody: 3:17am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

See this one. Keep deceiving yourself. By your logic, Onitsha is smaller than Awka and even Ikeja. Stop using ''city proper'' denotation to limit Onitsha. The METROPOLITAN city of Onitsha has 7.5 million people.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=LOftXPi6GajjsAfa-YmQCA&q=onitsha+population&oq=onitsha+popu&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30l5.658.7607..9191...6.0..0.207.1811.8j7j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i10j0i13.Scoq30SUlgE

'The United Nations defines the term [city proper] as "the single political jurisdiction which contains the historical city centre.''. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_proper ...THAT is not what we are referring to.

It's like saying that Lagos is only the island and Marina.

[b]You are saying the same thing I told you. I'm glad we've established that your figure was a mistake as that includes the suburbs and neighbouring communities in onitsha.

In case you are still in doubt, let me put it to you clearly. Anambra as a whole has a population of less than 7.5million, In 2006 it was a bit above 4million (see attached picture). So Onitsha can't possibly have half of the population in the entire state, arguing this statistics further with you will be an insult to my personality so I rather leave you with your unbelief as I have no interest in that.

Having said that, I'd like you to point out my error(s) when you said I can't write proper English, we learn everyday, that's the only avenue to growth, if you are right that there was indeed a blunder, I will learn and thank you.

You know it's painful when you invest so much in yourself and then someone looks at you and tells you that you aren't worth it, that will definitely catch your attention and now Mr Rossikk, you have mine smiley[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by MetaPhysical: 3:18am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:
This Biafra movement seems to have Onitsha as its hotbed and fulcrum, with most Ipob members either hailing from there, or drawing massive inspiration from the city.

The city has a population of 7.5 million. It also has NO university, NO polytechnic, NO higher institutes of learning whatsoever.

Onitsha has to be the biggest city on earth without a single higher institute of learning.

Could there be a link between this stunning level of ignorance and the chaotic, ethnic-based agitation for a breakaway republic against all common sense and reason?

Who will bring HIGHER EDUCATION to Onitsha, and finally stop its people from being pawns of Kanu and other manipulative elements?

Very good question.
When West was building institutions of higher learning for its citizens, rather than do same in East, Ibos were preoccupied with becoming VCs in the institutions built in West; they abandoned a more pressing needs at home and dug down into a race to be "first". While they achieved the "firsts", till date, they have never recovered from the "deficiencies" caused by their neglect and lack of vision. UNN did not have a capacity to match Unilag, UI, OAU, YabaTech; Ibo became casualty of migration to get education in West. Thus when you look at a list of Who is Who in Iboland, rare to find one who did not school in Yorubaland. Laxity of Onitsha is on record as one of the casualties of Azikiwe's greed and covetousness for another man's possession.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Nobody: 3:25am On May 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Very good question.
When West was building institutions of higher learning for its citizens, rather than do same in East, Ibos were preoccupied with becoming VCs in the institutions built in West; they abandoned a more pressing needs at home and dug down into a race to be "first". While they achieved the "firsts", till date, they have never recovered from the "deficiencies" caused by their neglect and lack of vision. UNN did not have a capacity to match Unilag, UI, OAU, YabaTech; Ibo became casualty of migration to get education in West. Thus when you look at a list of Who is Who in Iboland, rare to find one who did not school in Yorubaland. Laxity of Onitsha is on record as one of the casualties of Azikiwe's greed and covetousness for another man's possession.

Your argument is impotent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2019
candlewax:

You are saying the same thing I told you. I'm glad we've established that your figure was a mistake as that includes the suburbs and neighbouring communities in onitsha.

You established NO mistake. Stop trying to dodge. The other guy, Pazienza or whatever his name is, claimed ''Oyi and Idemili North are all parts of greater Onitsha metropolis, and they all house polytechnics and Universities.'' I've asked him to NAME those institutes and he ran away. Can YOU name any university within the Onitsha metropolitan area numbering 7.5 million?

In case you are still in doubt, let me put it to you clearly. Anambra as a whole has a population of less than 7.5million, In 2006 it was a bit above 4million (see attached picture). So Onitsha can't possibly have half of the population in the entire state, arguing this statistics further with you will be an insult to my personality so I rather leave you with your unbelief as I have no interest in that.

2006 was 13 years ago. TODAY'S FIGURES put Onitsha's population at 7.5 million.

Having said that, I'd like you to point out my error(s) when you said I can't write proper English, we learn everyday, that's the only avenue to growth, if you are right that there was indeed a blunder, I will learn and thank you.

Can't be bothered. Rest assured you did commit the errors. Perhaps you were in a hurry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 29, 2019
@Rossikk

Since you've refused to point out my mistakes, I have to unfollow this thread and go to sleeo. Be careful how you talk to people online.

As I always say, my advice is FOC.

Modified
If I make a mistake in my haste, does that warrant condemning an entire city because of me? shocked

Anyways, o do not want to argue further, the figure are open secret and could be obtained freely by interested parties

Night

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kalufelix(m): 3:36am On May 29, 2019
Some people no just smart at all..why waste your time on a jobless bigot.
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Very good question.

Zik was not a regional leader, and was more of a nationalist, so you can see where he was coming from in terms of representation. The thing is, we've moved on since then, yet Onitsha is still found wanting where it comes to higher institutes of learning. I mean, given that the area specializes in trade, commerce, and industrial parts manufacturing, there should be at least a few top level business schools there by now, a few engineering institutes, and a university of commerce, where the people there can take their skills to the next level. I mean, a city like that should be getting comparable to Guangzhou in China, not sitting on its oars and making excuses, or worse, allowing itself to be distracted by half-baked activists like Nnamdi Kanu, and other separatist, ethnicity-obsessed reprobates and buffoons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 4:01am On May 29, 2019
Odingo1:
Onitsha is not far from the areas that has universities, it is not a must for a university to be located in a crowded city e.g Awka, Uli, Igbariam is not far....

Really? That's like Lagos saying ''well, we have no universities here in Lagos, because it's so crowded. But you can always travel to nearby cities like Ibadan, Ile-Ife and Ogbomosho, if you really need an education.''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 4:08am On May 29, 2019
I bet you any money if you build THREE solid universities in Onitsha, it will end its position as a hotbed of Igbo separatism in under 5 years.

There's nothing like education for concentrating minds away from foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by teufelein(f): 4:19am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:
I bet you any money if you build THREE solid universities in Onitsha, it will end its position as a hotbed of Igbo separatism in under 5 years.

There's nothing like education for concentrating minds away from foolishness.

A child of Aminu Jubrin Al Sudani, the Impostor, impersonating the late Buhari, what the hell is wrong to matter with you?
Stay your lane and let Ndiigbo be. Biafra is already restored and there's absolutely nothing you and the fake sophisticated morons
would do to stop an idea whose time has come.
Now, clear the road make i find space to fart....gormless black Neanderthal, no offence intended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Front0lane: 4:24am On May 29, 2019
I am okay with every other assertion you made but telling me Ojukwu is anything more than a failure n a fool is what I won’t have.

A Cambridge graduate that was beaten blueblack at the war front by a gworo chewing n kunu sipping almajiri n you are here praising the bastard ?! Pls are you brain dead or you are a complete fool ?

Ojukwu is a trademark for FAILURE n nothing more. Igbos praising their failure n wanting other Nigerian to accept that as fact is not only childish but foolish. If Ojukwu that lost the war is a hero what happened to those that won the war he lost ?! Should we term them Gods ?!

candlewax:
@Rossikk

Onitsha is a small town in Anambra state. Going by your assertion, Nnewi, Lekki, Festac and Idumota should have there own universities and polytechnics too.

Moreover, The agitation for Biafra wasn't borne out of ignorance as you asserted, The person that started the struggle have an intimidating profile that you can only imagine in your life time, at the age of 30, he was a lieutenant colonel of Nigerian Army and at the age of 33 he was governor of eastern region, in 1967 when he was 34, He started the biggest movement in Africa and you sitting behind a keyboard thinks this man was ignorant?

I am against secession but let's get the records right.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Odumegwu_Ojukwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by deomelo: 4:25am On May 29, 2019
candlewax:
@Rossikk

Onitsha is a small town in Anambra state. Going by your assertion, Nnewi, Lekki, Festac and Idumota should have there own universities and polytechnics too.

Moreover, The agitation for Biafra wasn't borne out of ignorance as you asserted, The person that started the struggle have an intimidating profile that you can only imagine in your life time, at the age of 30, he was a lieutenant colonel of Nigerian Army and at the age of 33 he was governor of eastern region, in 1967 when he was 34, He started the biggest movement in Africa and you sitting behind a keyboard thinks this man was ignorant?

I am against secession but let's get the records right.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Nnewi is a city, Onitsha is a city, but Lekki and Festac are not cities, they are just neighbourhoods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Front0lane: 4:30am On May 29, 2019
You Igbos see the truth staring you in the face n deny it. The guy clearly made an assertion that is truth about Onitsha but what will cowards like you do instead of countering the truth.

Run ! Run like your mentor Ojukwu tan after causing the death of 2 million unwise Igbo, what an embodiment of cowardice in human form.

candlewax:

Clearly, you have no argument, you are out to demean a particular group and at that you have failed. I will not bring myself down to your level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 4:31am On May 29, 2019
teufelein:

A child of Aminu Jubrin Al Sudani, the Impostor, impersonating the late Buhari, what the hell is wrong to matter with you?
Stay your lane and let Ndiigbo be. Biafra is already restored and there's absolutely nothing you and the fake sophisticated morons
would do to stop an idea whose time has come.
Now, clear the road make i find space to fart....gormless black Neanderthal, no offence intended.

No nation has ever been formed from the tappings on a keyboard or a smartphone. If it takes a neanderthal to teach you that, then you clearly have a minuscule IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2019
Front0lane:
You Igbos see the truth staring you in the face n deny it. The guy clearly made an assertion that is truth about Onitsha but what will cowards like you do instead of countering the truth.

Run ! Run like your mentor Ojukwu tan after causing the death of 2 million unwise Igbo, what an embodiment of cowardice in human form.

Don't be fooled by their braggadocio. They are taking it all in and you'll see a university there in a year or two, even if it means their storming the governor's mansion to demand it. Mark my words. But for now, it's an absolute disgrace. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 4:45am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:
This Biafra movement seems to have Onitsha as its hotbed and fulcrum, with most Ipob members either hailing from there, or drawing massive inspiration from the city.

The city has a population of 7.5 million. It also has NO university, NO polytechnic, NO higher institutes of learning whatsoever.

Onitsha has to be the biggest city on earth without a single higher institute of learning.

Could there be a link between this stunning level of ignorance and the chaotic, ethnic-based agitation for a breakaway republic against all common sense and reason?

Who will bring HIGHER EDUCATION to Onitsha, and finally stop its people from being pawns of Kanu and other manipulative elements?

Illiteracy and wickedness is cruel. If only this illiterate had known that River State at the last census had just 4 million population, a state twice the Size of Anambra. Lagos and Kano had 9 million, that means Onitsha as a city has more population than Rivers, Delta, and Oyo.

Yorubas make Nigeria an envy of many, and stop being bothered on Biafran related threads.

I challenge you to show the world any parallel exam (NECO, WASSCE, JAMB) where any of your states has performed better than Eastern states in the last 15 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

1 Like

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Front0lane: 4:46am On May 29, 2019
Zillow was no nationalist.
Azikwe was the greatest bigot Nigeria ever produced till date. We are talking about a foolish lunatic to selected a Igbo to head the university in the west populated by Yorubas.

This lunatic that want to rule Lagos while other NCNC Yoruba member would do a beta job.

A fool n a coward that orchestrated a coup to kill the prime minister n premier of eeetern n northern region after he jets out of the country.

Pls don’t tell me any foolish Igbo is a nationalist except you want to keep deluding only yourself.

Rossikk:

Zik was not a regional leader, and was more of a nationalist, so you can see where he was coming from in terms of representation. The thing is, we've moved on since then, yet Onitsha is still found wanting where it comes to higher institutes of learning. I mean, given that the area specializes in trade, commerce, and industrial parts manufacturing, there should be at least a few top level business schools there by now, a few engineering institutes, and a university of commerce, where the people there can take their skills to the next level. I mean, a city like that should be getting comparable to Guangzhou in China, not sitting on its oars and making excuses, or worse, allowing itself to be distracted by half-baked activists like Nnamdi Kanu, and other separatist, ethnicity-obsessed reprobates and buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Front0lane: 4:52am On May 29, 2019
Why limit it to 15 years ?
What happened before or you think it’s now impossible for Yoruba state ms to m do beta than all your eastern state academically ?

I will be here to remind just in case that is your point. Remember the battle is not for the swift.

kernel01:

Illiteracy and wickedness is cruel. If only this illiterate had known that River State at the last census had just 4 million population, a state twice the Size of Anambra. Lagos and Kano had 9 million, that means Onitsha as a city has more population than Rivers, Delta, and Oyo.

Yorubas make Nigeria an envy of many, and stop being bothered on Biafran related threads.

I challenge you to show the world any parallel exam (NECO, WASSCE, JAMB) where any of your states has performed better than Eastern states in the last 15 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 5:00am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

You think I'm ''demeaning you'' by pointing out that the largest Igbo city on earth has not a single higher institute of learning?

You should feel demeaned, because it is a disgrace.

You sound highly unlettered. Trading words seems to be your hallmark.

Which research work made Onitsha the largest Igbo city? Chai! It's unfortunate arguing with an enemy.

Onitsha with a tiny size of 52 km², Lekki is 755 km². 13 is times bigger than Onitsha, please how many universities do you have in Lekki?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2019
pazienza:

Ogidi, Nkpor, and Obosi are parts of Onitsha city, and they host higher institutions of learning.

So, what's your point again?

School of nursing here and there, and Tansian, some contraption set up by a pastor which you call a university? Dude, please.
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2019
kernel01:

You sound highly unlettered. Trading words seems to be your hallmark.

Which research work made Onitsha the largest Igbo city? Chai! It's unfortunate arguing with an enemy.

Onitsha with a tiny size of 52 km², Lekki is 755 km². 13 is times bigger than Onitsha, please how many universities do you have in Lekki?

Erm....Onitsha metropolis is 1,965 sq km, NOT ''52 sq km''.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha

It's strange though. I've never seen so many Igbos struggling to tell us how small and insignificant Onitsha is all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by jodeci(m): 5:08am On May 29, 2019
Saying there is no higher institution in Onitsha is not true.
Onitsha has Metallurgical Training Instistute awarding both ND and HND.

http://mti.minesandsteel.com/

Address: KM 6-7 Onitsha-Owerri , Road P.M.B. 1555 Onitsha, Onitsha, ORUMBA SOUTH, Anambra, NIGERIA

Phone: 08130310788
Email: mtisteelo@yahoo.com
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 5:22am On May 29, 2019
Front0lane:
Why limit it to 15 years ?
What happened before or you think it’s now impossible for Yoruba state ms to m do beta than all your eastern state academically ?

I will be here to remind just in case that is your point. Remember the battle is not for the swift.

Good question. Need I remind you that Igbos has a civil war, it took Japan with the aid of America 30 years to recover, and today the king is back.

Even with the effect of the war, Igbos have the highest export of intellectuals of international standard in Nigeria.

1. Ngozi Okonjo - World Bank MD.
2. Arunma Other - Treasurer and a Vice President of the World Bank.
3. Chile Eboe Osuji - President International Criminal Court(ICC)
4. Chiammada Adiche
5. Obiageli Ezekwesili-Vice-President of the World Bank's Africa
6. Chinua Achebe
7. Philip Emeagwali

I challenge you to bring Yoruba names better than these ones on the international level. Even with the effects of war, you cannot match us.

After Wole Soyinka, who else do you have? In 15 years in three different exams you've not come close, and you're still talking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 5:25am On May 29, 2019
jodeci:
Saying there is no higher institution in Onitsha is not true.
Onitsha has Metallurgical Training Instistute awarding both ND and HND.

http://mti.minesandsteel.com/

Address: KM 6-7 Onitsha-Owerri , Road P.M.B. 1555 Onitsha, Onitsha, ORUMBA SOUTH, Anambra, NIGERIA

Phone: 08130310788
Email: mtisteelo@yahoo.com

Fair enough. But it's a very small operation with only a few hundred students. Onitsha needs to have major universities that hold 10 to 15 thousand students like its peers across the nation.
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Hotworta1: 5:25am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

You still haven't told us the real intention behind this your post. Snake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Rossikk(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2019
Hotworta1:

You still haven't told us the real intention behind this your post. Snake!

Why are you struggling to read another ''intention'' into the post? Don't go and harass your thieving rulers to build a university or two in the city, you hear? Donkey!
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 5:30am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

Erm....Onitsha metropolis is 1,965 sq km, NOT ''52 sq km''.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha

It's strange though. I've never seen so many Igbos struggling to tell us how small and insignificant Onitsha is all of a sudden.

I'm sorry with your poor understanding of Geography, it shouldn't be strange. What does size of a land has to do with development?
This conversation may help you know if my Unit of measurement is same as yours.

Like you said it's insignificant, but it houses the biggest market in the whole West Africa.
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 5:32am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

Why are you struggling to read another ''intention'' into the post? Don't go and harass your thieving rulers to build a university or two in the city, you hear? Donkey!

You have more universities, but Eastern population perform better than you in all exams, why?
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by kernel01: 5:36am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

Before I take you serious, bring any reference that puts the population of Onitsha at 7 million people.
Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by NonsoWow: 5:55am On May 29, 2019
I hate to admit it but the OP has a point even though I know his real intention for creating this thread is devious. Onitsha city needs a university to drastically change its outlook and mentality. If peter obi had brains and wasn't a natural hardened thief, he would have done something about it instead of wasting 8 years looting Anambra's money. Anambra politicians keep taking higher institutions to their villages instead of our cities. There is nothing stopping Anambra from having two or more state-owned universities for the size of our population. And one university must be in Onitsha, very important. At least to curtail the stupidity of wawa and abakaliki lowlives constituting nuisance in the city.

NB: The university authorities in Nigeria should be alerted that two illegal private instutions namely buckingham poly ogidi and legacy university okija are operating unhindered in the state. Those two schools are not fit to raise fowls. Their physical structures are nauseating to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Onitsha Have No Universities Or Polytechnics? by Hotworta1: 6:01am On May 29, 2019
Rossikk:

Lol ouch! e pain am.

Bro I am very sure your own House is on fire but u chose to chook your opolor eyes into another's house. Oloribuku!

Which god damned university?? Have your govt finished providing and taking care of the existing ones,Mr. OP?? Shoro niyen.

Onitsha has a university which u yourself can't see with ya two naked eyes...a university churning out legit billionaires on the daily...

I am so livid cos u ain't even asking a better and uplifting question...if u had asked of a SEA PORT for Onitsha...would have sent you a cooler of hot steaming oha soup but u chose to behave like a snake that you are...meandering like a gully erosion beyond repairs to ask irrelevant question.

Nna Université kee u dia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Polytechnics! / Custom Logo Design Online / About & History of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) - 2017/2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.