Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Happy birthday Dean of Student affairs Imsu prof martins uchenna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy birthday Dean of Student affairs Imsu prof martins uchenna (965 Views)

Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy birthday Dean of Student affairs Imsu prof martins uchenna by Imsugreats: 6:51am On May 29, 2019
BIRTHDAY ALERT

Happy Birthday To Imsu Prestigious Lecturer Prof Martins Uchenna

I wish you plenty of joy today and every day of the coming year! You are afantastic example of wisdom,leadership, and foresight. On yourbirthday, I wish you peace, goodhealth, and happiness. You are thebest mentor anyone could have asked for.

To a brilliant professor, lecturer extraordinary, amazing teacher, remarkable mentor and inspiring counsellor happy birthday sir prof martins uchenna

As you are marching to your 50th birthday

A hundred of years are ahead of you. Henceforth, you'll live the life of a king. I'm wishing you all the befitting things of life.

You're the greatest star that I have seen. May your brightness be more radiant each passing day. Happy birthday to you, my mentor.

DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS IMO STATE UNIVERSITY

One of a kind you are; greatly worthy of honour. May this birthday be the reason you'll be forever gleeful. Happy birthday, special mentor.

For more information click here �

https://www.imsugreats.com.ng/2019/05/happy-birthday-to-imsu-prestigious.html

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Group For Aspiring Medical Students / Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 / FG Attacks ASUU Again, Says Union Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.