Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) (38226 Views)

Burnt meals,share your experience! / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
And you wey dey house, what were you doing?
Is he the one that set the fire on?

Insane question

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:43pm On May 29, 2019
Nawa. E remain small make house burn join.
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by LostMyZeal(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2019
purples25:
Woman is meant to work and do all household chores as far as her worth is concerned. Man is meant to sit down in the house, as long as he ain't going to work. Just sit and enjoy the house. Reminisce on his thoughts, eat his wife's food, watch football ( which can never be as bad as zeeworld ; if it makes sense to him its always alright but if it pleasures only the female it's useless to him ). Relax. That is a man's work in a house where his girl or wife is worth the sweat.

Lol I'm not radical o. I'm even one of those people that will just be smiling and doing what is required. Will it kill me, women have been living like this and surviving, see me no want problem.

But if they know the kind of disdain I hold !

Sweery....what in Jah's name are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
What if he wasn't home and just came back to see that

A possibility.

It sounded like he was home though.
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
God bless you jare !
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
i'm only blaming him for publishing such online

Why you no answer that girl weh blast you.. Ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
U don't know how happy i am that my wife to be doesn't have time for z-world or African magic

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2019
seyi371:
your hatred for females will send you to an early grave.
Tell him o
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2019
schoolnascam:

A young man has taken to Twitter to cry out after his girlfriend burnt the noodles she was cooking while watching popular Indian Television drama series, 'Zee World.'

Sharing photos of the burnt noodles on his page, he wrote: 'She burnt common Noddles because of @ZeeWorldAfrica.'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/young-man-cries-on-twitter-after.html?m=1
she will soon burn you wit that house don't worry

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2019
issylarry:

Wow,this is comin from a very gud wife material..nobody is takn cogniznce of her
He's a guy
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Andrez123(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Next time put a tv in the kitchen so that she can can be watching zeeworld as she cooks for you.
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by lahizak: 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
All of unna wey dey blame d guy dey mad. U cum my hahz and u decide to cuk indomie. Den u allow d indomie to burn to dat extent because u watching zee world and expect me not to say a world? Food got burnt, dats normal but 4 all of it to got burnt to dat extent in a gas world. A bit longer and dat can cause gas explosion and all of u idiots still dey talk. Abeg 4get boyfriend hauz, make unna try am 4 unna papa hauz and see wetin unna parent go do to u.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2019
Davash222:

But she’s the one cooking
what a fool response of you are you both having a quarrel
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
that doesn't mean you should have left it to burn to that extent, you should have reminded her she was cooking something in the kitchen.
Guy, I don't understand you oo
why are you fighting for the lady?

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by omooajisnooni: 1:44pm On May 29, 2019
schoolnascam:

A young man has taken to Twitter to cry out after his girlfriend burnt the noodles she was cooking while watching popular Indian Television drama series, 'Zee World.'

Sharing photos of the burnt noodles on his page, he wrote: 'She burnt common Noddles because of @ZeeWorldAfrica.'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/young-man-cries-on-twitter-after.html?m=1

Na dem
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by issylarry(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
He's a guy
Chai...d guy na scam b dt o�
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Mariangeles post=78826157][/quote] omo, see envy grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2019
That is a sign that as much as she continues to be watching zee world and you continue to be subscribing it,

She will burn every thing she will be cooking for, even to boil ordinary water for your bathing, because the water will dry up

All this leads to waste of gas and risky to the house

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
omo, see envy grin grin grin grin
What silliness are you on about ?

I enjoy watching telenovelas, reality /talk shows, that does not mean I'll get distracted as to let my food get burnt .

What do you men take women for ? Puppets ? angry
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Jowanson: 2:18pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:

This question is irrelevant..who is cooking? Did he tell you if he was at home? There is no justification to that negligence! Let's call a spade a spade....what is wrong is wrong..you don't garnish it . while will someone be cooking and then forgets oneself while watching a program...that's gross irresponsibility..

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2019
It's still edible.
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Jowanson: 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Honestly it's disgusting.

Like what's our business if she burnt the noodles? Isn't it a relationship matter? Why involve netizens?

The way people are quick to bring issues that are meant to be personal to the internet is so alarming. That's why marriages and relationships fail.

But is it compulsory to comment on such thread? You have the liberty to scroll and pass....

Most people come to social media and bare their pain out just for others to learn from it...it's a free world now....the choice lies on the netizens as you called it to either pay attention to it or not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2019
Shelloween:
COMMON INDOMIE.... Yet you had to post it online.
Dear ladies... Stay away from niggas that post everything that goes on in your relationship online. These are the ones that are capable of leaking your nudes and sextapes!

Word!!!

I love you for this

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2019
What the fvck is all this (king Bach's voice)
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by virago(f): 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
ExAngel007:
why can't he cook it himself.

And when they get married and the landlord asks for rent he doesn't pay he can tell her to go and pay for rent herself . We have forgotten that we all have our traditional roles , as a woman it is her duty to take care of the home which includes cooking while the man provides for the home financially , the only blame I'll put on the man is coming online to publish it rather than talking it out with her
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Small080(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2019
This one is okay now..... One woman burt #4, 500 soup because she was watching Zee world.....
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Exodora: 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
That's is exactly the pain we feel when you guys are watching football . Have five brothers they won't let me sleep all the time arguing over stupid football as if they will be paid mtcheeeeeew . Come back late in the night after watching one of their football match only to wake people up over their arguments more especially when is on Messi and Ronaldo mtcheeeeeeeew. They are just lucky they are older than I am order wise what I will do to them is only God that knows .How can you wake people up in the middle of the over nonsense argument when you know you will still continue the argument the next day.
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Titugirl(f): 3:53pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
Spot on
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by West601(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2019
schoolnascam:

thank your God she didn't burn down ur apartment... after she will be calming wife material
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by yawehoverall: 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
IamD18:
Just look at the kind of question you are asking. Are you asking this so as to be seen as a husband material or are you trying to blame the guy?.

Is the guy not suppose to complain?

Which reasonable, responsible and well-trained lady will be so careless enough to leave and forget ordinary noodle because of Zee world?

Isn't that foolishness? I wonder what she would have done if it was soup, maybe leave it and travel to fvck another guy.

This generation ladies are just nothing to write home about.

I doubt if you are a female...being following your comments..
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 6:15pm On May 29, 2019
Would you have posted it online if it was properly prepared? And now that you have, wetin change?
Re: Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) by kingofboiz(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2019
Tomorrow this one will now come out and be claiming 'wife material'

The thunder that will strike you is doing press up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) / Palm Wine! Now In A Can ? / A Nigerian Dad's Funny Advice To Baby Goes Viral (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.