Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (67469 Views)

Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by benji93: 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
Unfortunately, they cannot do better than they have already been doing. Blame it on Bad development, Bad coaching.
abdulkayus:

He did well in our first game against Qatar, and he was hyped up. Since then, he has become a shadow of himself. All the players ain't playing to their best.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
Fab21:
;DAnyone who saw the score line between Norway 12
vs
Honduras 0

a player scored 9 goals in the match ..

FIFA needs to investigate that match to make sure no wayo. A whole 12goals with one player scoring 9 & Norway actually needed plenty goals to stand a chance of qualifying as best 3rd place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
ugkk:
Dem put igbos for bench sha

Stop this display of ..........

E no fit you. Who no want win? So Buhari tell Aigbogun when be Niger-Deltan and by extension Biafra make he bench Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
prinsam30:
I just hope this match ends with a draw and USA beat Qatar so that those useless set of players will come back home and be DISBANDED.... nonsense
Your prayer just got answered.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2019
ogbonti:

Guy, I do understand that Amun won the world cup in 1993 with players who later made their mark in world football

However there is something you are missing from the Nigerian DNA

It is called "INCONSISTENCY" and the reason is not that the Coaches lack technical know how, or we don't have the players to keep the winning streak for even a couple of tournaments

The truth is that as soon as a coach wins the world cup in one of these age grade tournaments, the naija environmental factors sets in. A retired Major General who once did favors for some NFF board member sends a letter thru some powerful people to tell the coach that his mistress son is a great player and he must be in the team... that's how it starts.

And then we start seeing embarrassing football on tv. I can't say much on this, those who know, know I am telling the truth, except u just want to argue.

YOU HONESTYLY want to tell me that the Nigerian Flying Eagles team of Nigeria' 95 was the best we could present? I can select 18 players of U-20 category from Warri... that will beat this current flying Eagles team 4-0 within regulation time, no wayo!

I guess you have not read or heard how David Alaba of Bayern Munich was rejected from one of these age grade teams because he could not bribe the officials or he could not present a letter of recommendation from a powerful person in Nigeria
the Alaba story shows u are a stupid liar...and just shut up...qatar that we beat is currently drawing United States that beat us... stop cooking nonsense stories to attract likes u no sabi ball with those ur clueless warri gang
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by benji93: 9:04pm On May 30, 2019
This one wey just enter wey look like bobrisky. This guys grow ooo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by plus1ne(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2019
This team is just the exact exanple of what this country is facing ....mtcheew�
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by BravoDe: 9:04pm On May 30, 2019
AbujaBlue:
The Ukraine team
Those pessimist won't see how this under 20 are looking older but are fast to condemn their own...Lotta White asslicker Nigerian in disguise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Christmasdon(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
4koff:
Our Boys dey tackle themselves o. Dafts. No sense of football
. U MEAN LIKE ARSENAL DID YESTERDAY.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
President George weah pikin don score.
Now our boys ..if dem like make dem concede

Not that I think they'd go past the next stage even if they manage to scrape through this one though...

So far Qatar has played perhaps their best game in this competition today ..Liverpool feel sorry for them...still hope they can get a draw at least though
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
plus1ne:
This team is just the exact exanple of what this country is facing ....mtcheew�
Seconded
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by anabose: 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
ugkk:
Dem put igbos for bench sha
why why Na stop Tribalism it is one of the Biggest problem inside this continent

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
ugkk:
So best player is by scoring goals abi? Block head...
to tell u without the igbos Nigeria ll still play...u hear...i gave facts...bring ur own...our best two keepers of all time nobe igbos...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
I don’t blame the young boys ... many of them are looking for how they can escape the camp and apply for asylum.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by klever18(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
goal by Timothy Weah USA leading
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by funkyjms: 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
prinsam30:
I just hope this match ends with a draw and USA beat Qatar so that those useless set of players will come back home and be DISBANDED.... nonsense

Nigeria can still qualify from the 3rd spot as best loser!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
ugkk:
So best player is by scoring goals abi? Block head...
stupid pig that's to tell u without the igbos Nigeria ll still play...u hear...i gave facts...bring ur own...our best two keepers of all time nobe igbos...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ugkk: 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
Think about the memories they brought to Nigerian football............the Amunike's , Amokachi's, Oruma, Okocha, Kanu.....they flew our flag abroad...where your fucking yorubas play their ball? ..your a people no Sabi ball
OGHENAOGIE:
all time highest goal scorers in football:
Rashidi yekini 37 goals Yoruba
segun odegbami 23 goals Yoruba
yakubu aiyebeni 21 goals Afemai edo
ikechukwu uche 19 goals igbo
obafemi Martin's 18 goals Yoruba
Sunday oyarekhua 17 goals Afemai edo
Samson siasia 16 goals ijaw bayelsa
Julius Aghahowa 14 goals Edo
Austin okocha 14 goals delta
Daniel amokachi 13 goals nassarawa
TOP two best goal keeper of all time for Nigeria
Vincent enyeama Akwa ibom
Peter rufai Yoruba

highest goal scorer for eagles at world cup
Ahmed musa 4 goals Hausa...
where is the nonsense of Nigerian football not ok without igbos...
Currently Ahmed musa is the highest scoring eagles player still playing with 13 goals and counting...he is a northerner...some of you igbos are useless fools trying to deceive the gullible...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Walelavender(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
Come home boys,come home.

You don't deserve a place in the second round,else you get disgraced.

Your style of play is annoying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Christmasdon(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2019
USA DONE SCORE O, NIGERIA RELAXED AT THIRD POSITION. I TINK NAIJIRIA WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP U20, USING BEST LOSER TO GO TO D NEXT ROUND JUST LIKE PORTUGAL DID IN 2016,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Danelo(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
Make them no pay for flight for those MEN oooo

They should put them in train back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by mysticwarrior(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
Austeeenxx:
Enter any beer parlour in Lagos, randomly select eleven potbellied drunkards, make them play against these boys...

I'm convinced those drunkards WILL beat these useless Nigeria u20 team.
ah ah drunkards to much for these boys na, go to hospitals and select 11 pregnant woman who are in labour, they will still defeat these good for nothing players.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by klever18(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
who be Dat Norway guy wey score 9 goals 4 only one match today

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by khunz: 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
Wonders shall never end! If we score one more goal and win the match, we will top the group.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ugkk: 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
Think about the memories they brought to Nigerian football............the Amunike's , Amokachi's, Oruma, Okocha, Kanu.....they flew our flag abroad...where your fucking yorubas play their ball? ..your people no Sabi ball
OGHENAOGIE:
all time highest goal scorers in football:
Rashidi yekini 37 goals Yoruba
segun odegbami 23 goals Yoruba
yakubu aiyebeni 21 goals Afemai edo
ikechukwu uche 19 goals igbo
obafemi Martin's 18 goals Yoruba
Sunday oyarekhua 17 goals Afemai edo
Samson siasia 16 goals ijaw bayelsa
Julius Aghahowa 14 goals Edo
Austin okocha 14 goals delta
Daniel amokachi 13 goals nassarawa
TOP two best goal keeper of all time for Nigeria
Vincent enyeama Akwa ibom
Peter rufai Yoruba

highest goal scorer for eagles at world cup
Ahmed musa 4 goals Hausa...
where is the nonsense of Nigerian football not ok without igbos...
Currently Ahmed musa is the highest scoring eagles player still playing with 13 goals and counting...he is a northerner...some of you igbos are useless fools trying to deceive the gullible...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
USA missed penalty cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ayo199(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
funkyjms:

Nigeria can still qualify from the 3rd spot as best loser!
Poland has 3 goals with 4 points, we have just 2 goals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Sambaby7640: 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
Usa don get penalty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
klever18:

He don already win golden boot for this competition grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by anabose: 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
klever18:
he was my former classmate
back in the day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ehissi(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
donoro:
Haaa it's like this usa want to be unfortunate Sha angry angry angry eii God my ticket angry

Them done score

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.