Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (67364 Views)

Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
This Ukraine players are worse
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Fab21: 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
emeernest:

FIFA needs to investigate that match to make sure no way. A whole 12goals with one player scoring 9 & Norway actually needed plenty goals to stand a chance of qualifying as best 3rd place.

you're right bro ..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by KingLennon(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
klever18:
who be Dat Norway guy wey score 9 goals 4 only one match today
Erding, Man.u dea find that boy. Him papa nah former man.city player
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ogbonti: 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
the Alaba story shows u are a stupid liar...and just shut up...qatar that we beat is currently drawing United States that beat us... stop cooking nonsense stories to attract likes u no sabi ball with those ur clueless warri gang

Must you insult me to make your point? grin

Why are u so pained? Hope u don chop since morning? grin

Hmmm na the small talk i talk here dey make body pepper you like this grin... you must be living a very miserable life grin

So the likes I get here is giving you sifia pains grin my good Lord, chai... brother no vex, I dash u the likes, go cash am for bank make u take the likes for nairaland buy motor and build house..... Ewu nama nama! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
I no know how to describe that our captain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
We are out
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by PopeFlatino(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
This coach na weyrey oo...the only better player we have in d pitch "n17" makonjola him go sub commot...that coach na Itiboribo
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by prinsam30: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
emeernest:

FIFA needs to investigate that match to make sure no way. A whole 12goals with one player scoring 9 & Norway actually needed plenty goals to stand a chance of qualifying as best 3rd place.

honestly speaking that match was fvcking FIXED
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
This Qatari goalkeeper will keep his head high after this tourney...hopefully scouts are watching him..

Boy is goooddddd
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by otokx(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
All these long crossing of balls.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Pablonkor: 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
USA 1-0 Qatar

If Nigeria can't pull a miracle tonight and beat Ukraine, they'll head straight to the airport tomorrow and fly back to Obodo 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by anabose: 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
CeeJay9ja:
We are out
out of where? your backyard? we will win the championship as manageable loser
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by PopeFlatino(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
angry U sure say na d coach even select the players .might be that Shehu Dikko...the coach just lack coaching skills shaa
4koff:

Stop this display of ..........

E no fit you. Who no want win? So Buhari tell Aigbogun when be Niger-Deltan and by extension Biafra make he bench Igbos.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
Poland is best third
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by 4koff: 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
Them dey tackle themselves o
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
anabose:

out of where?
your backyard?
we will win the championship as manageable loser
Stop smoking weed, bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by PopeFlatino(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
grin resembles Spiff of THE Johnson's tv drama grin
DBlackCeazer:
I no know how to describe that our captain

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by benji93: 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
They need to bring this guys back home to sell groundnuts, zero ball sense, just crossing, crossing crossing. The coach dumb as hell, not a single change of tactics.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by nurez305(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
who tell u they re just 2 spot 4 best loosers poland re on 4points with 1goal ahead of us same as colombia we need to win to ve any chance of advancing my friend
relax it is 4 spot bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin resembles Spiff of THE Johnson's tv drama grin

I dey fear to talk am since...every time I see that boy na spiff I dey remember...except say e no dey twist fingers yet grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria is out.

Was a good run, but we shouldun't have lost to the USA

Well, try harder next time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
Come back home,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 30, 2019
ogbonti:

Guy, I do understand that Amun won the world cup in 1993 with players who later made their mark in world football

However there is something you are missing from the Nigerian DNA

It is called "INCONSISTENCY" and the reason is not that the Coaches lack technical know how, or we don't have the players to keep the winning streak for even a couple of tournaments

The truth is that as soon as a coach wins the world cup in one of these age grade tournaments, the naija environmental factors sets in. A retired Major General who once did favors for some NFF board member sends a letter thru some powerful people to tell the coach that his mistress son is a great player and he must be in the team... that's how it starts.

And then we start seeing embarrassing football on tv. I can't say much on this, those who know, know I am telling the truth, except u just want to argue.

YOU HONESTYLY want to tell me that the Nigerian Flying Eagles team of Nigeria' 95 was the best we could present? I can select 18 players of U-20 category from Warri... that will beat this current flying Eagles team 4-0 within regulation time, no wayo!

I guess you have not read or heard how David Alaba of Bayern Munich was rejected from one of these age grade teams because he could not bribe the officials or he could not present a letter of recommendation from a powerful person in Nigeria

Good post, but the Alaba story was denied by the player himself.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by anabose: 9:21pm On May 30, 2019
nurez305:
relax it is 4 spot bro
Tell am something joor, naija for eagles life.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Excuzeme: 9:21pm On May 30, 2019
Honestly, l have never seen a bunch of UNINTELLIEGENT players in my life, like this under 20 team in Ukraine!
There is not a single thing in football, thwy have done well...not even good ball control or flexibility.

Nigeria would have performed better if we had taken the Winner of the Channels Kids Cup Comeprtition to this tournament

How did this happen?
angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
See that silly Nigerian bench smiling and back slapping in celebration of mediocrity l.sio.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Walelavender(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
Yeye boys....
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ogbonti: 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
tactius:

Good post, but the Alaba story was denied by the player himself.

Aww ok, I didn't know he denied it, If he did, I was not current on how the story ended, my apologies. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by funkyjms: 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
kenzysmith:
who tell u they re just 2 spot 4 best loosers poland re on 4points with 1goal ahead of us same as colombia we need to win to ve any chance of advancing my friend

Ayo199:

Poland has 3 goals with 4 points, we have just 2 goals

If I'm correct, there will be 4 teams from best losers spot to make 16 teams for quarter final. There's only 6 group {16-(6*2)}=4
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by donoro(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
Ukraine just one more goal grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
ogbonti:

Aww ok, I didn't know he denied it, If he did, I was not current on how the story ended, my apologies. grin

No problem.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
tactius:
Nigeria is out.

Was a good run, but we shouldun't have lost to the USA

Well, try harder next time.
Not sure we are out. 4 points should take us though as best losers or whatever but me I'm done watching them...I tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.