Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time (67391 Views)

Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by kayusely70(m): 4:34am On May 31, 2019
NFF should draft super eagles to the team to offer technical advice to aigbogun before the next round.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by kingofthemall: 5:06am On May 31, 2019
kayusely70:
NFF should draft super eagles to the team to offer technical advice to aigbogun before the next round.
Did we qualify ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Excuzeme: 5:16am On May 31, 2019
anabose:
nor forget say,
them Mikel squad of 2005
finished third place in group stageto reach final o

Did you see anyone that played like Mikel or any of Mikel's squad, in this current team?

These ones that could not even make a single correct pass?
Maybe thy are fasting sha because they dont have single stamina.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Excuzeme: 5:18am On May 31, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Nonsense team. This is what happens when you put politics in football. Nigeria football cannot be better without 60-70 percent Igbos playing

You are right, even no vehicle can move in Nigeria except the Petrol comes from bia-fraud.
Dindinrin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 5:20am On May 31, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin guy wats d name of that football manager game abeg...make I download asap

That's the name "Football Manager" I'm currently playing the 2019 version... FM19
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You can't be far from truth. There's some players in FM who moves from their parents clubs and to another. still end up with the same clubs in real life. FM is crazy. So addictive. Still on FM2016 with over £2B for transfer alone. Still trying to adapt to 2018-2019.

I'm currently playing the 2019... That game is crazy, any serious manager should use this game to scout... There are lot of youngsters in the game, I can neva believe in 2015 that Luka Jovic will come and be a real star in real life like in the game...

Fiete Arp
Joshua Zirkzee
Antonio Marin
Paleyo Morilla
Dani Olmo
Ryan Gravenberch and So on
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2019
theoneJabulani:
anyone that plays football manager will not be surprised when wonder kids start shocking the world. You didn't mention Kasper Dolberg.

Manager should be using this game to scout for youngsters
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Brainboxfid(f): 5:42am On May 31, 2019
abdulkayus:

And who are the one that dominated this team? And what about other set that were dominated by the Igbos and still fail woefully? And what about some other set that were not dominated by the Igbos and still did well?
Mr bigot, u have no point.
calabar boys
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by DesChyko: 5:50am On May 31, 2019
Elbone2:
Top four Third Place Teams will go thru as Best Losers and the flying eagles may be one of them....We'll find out after tomorrow.

No need to wait sef. Nigeria will go through. Out of all four groups that have played all group games, only Poland had a better points/goal haul in third place. That leaves only two spots up for contest in the remaining two groups yet to play their last game.. Nigeria are through no matter what happens.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Armaggedon: 5:58am On May 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
all time highest goal scorers in football:
Rashidi yekini 37 goals Yoruba
segun odegbami 23 goals Yoruba
yakubu aiyebeni 21 goals Afemai edo
ikechukwu uche 19 goals igbo
obafemi Martin's 18 goals Yoruba
Sunday oyarekhua 17 goals Afemai edo
Samson siasia 16 goals ijaw bayelsa
Julius Aghahowa 14 goals Edo
Austin okocha 14 goals delta
Daniel amokachi 13 goals nassarawa
TOP two best goal keeper of all time for Nigeria
Vincent enyeama Akwa ibom
Peter rufai Yoruba

highest goal scorer for eagles at world cup
Ahmed musa 4 goals Hausa...
where is the nonsense of Nigerian football not ok without igbos...
Currently Ahmed musa is the highest scoring eagles player still playing with 13 goals and counting...he is a northerner...some of you igbos are useless fools trying to deceive the gullible...
Isn't it a shame you could list the 70yrs achievement of non- Igbos in football just in a single post? may I also remind you that football is a game of TEAM. once a team is good even a monkey can manage to slot in goals. if it is paining you then suck it up Yoruba and awusa no sabi ball.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by theoneJabulani(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2019
LilSmith55:

Manager should be using this game to scout for youngsters
who says they aren't using it?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2019
Armaggedon:
Isn't it a shame you could list the 70yrs achievement of non- Igbos in football just in a single post? may I also remind you that football is a game of TEAM. once a team is good even a monkey can manage to slot in goals. if it is paining you then suck it up Yoruba and awusa no sabi ball.
Will you keep quiet and stop being sentiment for every thing? The present u20 team is not doing well shouldn't be a yardstick for you to be sentiment. Blame their poor performance on the coach and stop being sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by theoneJabulani(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2019
LilSmith55:

I'm currently playing the 2019... That game is crazy, any serious manager should use this game to scout... There are lot of youngsters in the game, I can neva believe in 2015 that Luka Jovic will come and be a real star in real life like in the game...

Fiete Arp
Joshua Zirkzee
Antonio Marin
Paleyo Morilla
Dani Olmo
lovro majer, Kieran Tierney, Sandro Tonali, Josha Vagnoman, Lucas Paqueta, Gedson Fernandez, Joao Felix, Kai Harvetz, Ferran Torres, Piettro Pellegri, Max Romero. Just the few I can remember in this year's edition
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Realhommie(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2019
melviniyke2002:
dat guy nah total failure......
He seems to be bereft of ideas.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Sike(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2019
ARE WE STILL IN OR OUT?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by robosky02(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2019
The nigerian coach shaa angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Caseless: 8:24am On May 31, 2019
This is a terrible team. Some teams find their rhythm at the next stage of the competition after struggling in the group stage. I hope that's the case with them. If not, this is a shabby team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by mosedgreat(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2019
FIFA U-20 WORLD CUP
Norway break records, USA and Nigeria advance
(FIFA.com) 30 May 2019

Let them put their act together for next round.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2019
putin4:
Nonsense I know na watin go happen when I first see the list of the team,any Nigeria team Igbos didn't dominate will not do well in any competition,some tribe are made to bring fame and luck to Nigeria and some are made to bring shame like what happen today.the coach should learn his lesson now.
You sound so petty, how many World Cup and nations cup in senior level has the igbo dominated squad won
No let hate kill you
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Akaujaa(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2019
The entire team is garbage...even if they win the tournament, it's just an act of luck and I'll still not be impressed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Peter rufai Yoruba

Currently Ahmed musa is the highest scoring eagles player still playing with 13 goals and counting...he is a northerner...some of you igbos are useless fools trying to deceive the gullible...

You've said it all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by nengibo: 9:42am On May 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Peter rufai Yoruba

peter rufai is hausa/ijaw, great comment btw
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by sheller(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
putin4:
Nonsense I know na watin go happen when I first see the list of the team,any Nigeria team Igbos didn't dominate will not do well in any competition,some tribe are made to bring fame and luck to Nigeria and some are made to bring shame like what happen today.the coach should learn his lesson now.

u said exactly what I told them yesterday
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by ogbonti: 12:15pm On May 31, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
idiotic pig

And no one gave you a single "Like" which you crave and cherish so much, you really must be in sifia pains right now grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Cvesta(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
LilSmith55:

Fiete Arp
Joshua Zirkzee
Antonio Marin
Paleyo Morilla
Dani Olmo

Where did you download it ? Can I have a reliable link ? Do you play on phone or pc ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2019
nengibo:

peter rufai is hausa/ijaw, great comment btw
thanks for the correction..even yekini is from kwara...some of these guys go de do like say Nigeria is about igbos alone...and yet they ll be screaming marginalization...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2019
Armaggedon:
so u guys knew it's team sports yet u foolish brain is shouting like na only igbos sabi ball...useless pig

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2019
theoneJabulani:
lovro majer, Kieran Tierney, Sandro Tonali, Josha Vagnoman, Lucas Paqueta, Gedson Fernandez, Joao Felix, Kai Harvetz, Ferran Torres, Piettro Pellegri, Max Romero. Just the few I can remember in this year's edition

Lot of Youngsters
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by LilSmith55(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2019
Cvesta:

Where did you download it ? Can I have a reliable link ? Do you play on phone or pc ?

I play on both PC and Phone... you can download at oceanofgames.com for pc but u will av to pay for the phone version at google playstore
Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: FIFA U20 World Cup (1 - 1) Full Time by Cvesta(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2019
LilSmith55:

I play on both PC and Phone... you can download at oceanofgames.com for pc but u will av to pay for the phone version at google playstore
If there is a free version for phone.i would appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.