Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) (20105 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Coronavirus With Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight OFF / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
you have exhausted your entire vocabulary and nothing else can come out from your expired brain due to the constant rape you received from your dad and the fact you inherited stupidity from your mum.

demented street urchin

Lol

Now this anus prospector wants to hold a grammar session here grin

I bet you are on your knees with your face deep in some guys thighs , whole mouth full of semen grin
Bastard faggöt
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by vastone(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2019
LiveByNight:

Faggöts groupies everywhere grin

Imma keep calling all.your anus hustlers out

Dirty creatures grin

SILENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST ANSWER FOR NOCTURNAL HYBRIDS LIKE YOU...

I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A MATE HERE IN NIGERIA.. cheesy cheesy

BUT ITS OKAY SON...

JUST BEND DWN, PLACE YOUR COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK, WOULD GET YOU SLEEPING ALL NIGHT d. DUMBOO tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2019
vastone:

SILENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST ANSWER FOR NOCTURNAL HYBRIDS LIKE YOU...

I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET A MATE HERE IN NIGERIA.. cheesy cheesy

BUT ITS OKAY SON...

JUST BEND DWN, PLACE YOUR COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK, WOULD GET YOU SLEEPING ALL NIGHT d. DUMBOO tongue tongue tongue tongue

Faggöts groupie grin

You just have no come back from that

Now bend over a d take it like the bîtch you are grin

You need.a enima to.flush all.that semen you have been swallowing grin

Bastard
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:21am On May 30, 2019
[quote author=Junkie1 post=78823353] THIS COULD BE A MATCH OF THE CENTURY LOL ALMOST REMINDS ME OF HOLYFIELD VS TYSON ... HONESTLYCAN'T WAIT[/quote
Joe Frazier VS Mohammed Ali part iii, is called ‘the mother of all fight on earth’ there will never be a fight like that on earth , they got to round 15 , boxing rounds ends in 12, the beat themselves and both almost died in the ring... go watch it ,if you are a fan of boxing... enjoy
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by vastone(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

Faggöts groupie grin

You just have no come back from that

Now bend over a d take it like the bîtch you are grin

You need.a enima to.flush all.that semen you have been swallow`ing grin

Bastard

E PAIN AM OOOOOO....SEE PICKIN WEY MUMU.....KEEP USING UR SISTERS DATA IN POSTING UR DADS TORTURE ON YOUR YANSH WHLE GROWING UP. OLODO grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2019
vastone:

E PAIN AM OOOOOO....SEE PICKIN WEY MUMU.....KEEP USING UR SISTERS DATA IN POSTING UR DADS TORTURE ON YOUR YANSH WHLE GROWING UP. OLODO grin

E pain am? What the hell is that ? I am trying to get you to confess about being a commercial male penis muncher and you are talking about e pain am? grin how stupid are you?

Why are you avoiding addressing the fact that you get pain for men to penetrate your anus and ejaculate in your intestines? grin

I dare you to deny it
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by dunsin125: 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=KuwaiitiDinar post=78844463][/quote] I need data�
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:17am On May 31, 2019
dunsin125:
I need data�

What type of detail do you want, detail of where to browse to watch it or the full story of what happened. If you are asking for the later , you need to watch it first, type it in YouTube you might get the full fight there. When you watch I will tell the life and times of Joe Frasier and Ali. Joe is the only man that brings Ali down severally in history
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by dunsin125: 11:35am On May 31, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:

What type of detail do you want, detail of where to browse to watch it or the full story of what happened. If you are asking for the later , you need to watch it first, type it in YouTube you might get the full fight there. When you watch I will tell the life and times of Joe Frasier and Ali. Joe is the only man that brings Ali down severally in history
I said data o not detail
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by KuwaiitiDinar: 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
dunsin125:
I said data o not detail
Which country do you live, just wondering what happened to the WiFi around your home... if your WiFi is out; use the one around your home after all you are just watching a flight not any thing illegal.
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by drey076(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin na fury for end that guy's run of form if not that d match took place in USA ,that's wat home advantage does........The rematch would have been in Manchester which will leave no advantage to Wilder but baba japaa grin

But all respect to him,he brought new skills along to boxing,his speed and reach is equal to none and his dances are more entertaining. ..but I think Him and Aj are scared of each other,most especially AJ because Wilder is Wild,can soak up pressure easily but if Aj can conquer his fears I think he can defeat Wilder but if both meet and Aj has that fear still in him,then Wilder might embarrass him..dats my opinion
Wilder careful timed AJ, AJ had agreed date and time to fight jaret miller before wilder decides to fight breazeale earlier before then so that he can announce another opponent before AJ fight on June 1st.
One thing is certain, wilder will not improve his boxing skills as long as he continues to recycle amateur opponents and AJ will defeat him whenever they meet
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by blackslayer: 4:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Benekruku:

I know speculators like you. You supported Tyson against Holyfield back then boasting about his punches

People like you also staked on Pacio against Floyd boasting about his speed and strength.

Wilder is not as tactical as Anthony. Anthony will only stretch him and break him. Sure you know Anthony can be called a calculator in this sport. He could go in for rounds and render collateral damage in just one round.

NOW HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH.....RUIZ A FAT MEXICAN JUST KNOCKED THE EBA OUT OF JOSHUA'S MOUTH....LMAO...SPECULATOR KO, CONDUCTOR NI!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by themonk(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2019
MobilityExpress:

This kind of rubbish talk is very annoying. It just simply proves you know nothing about the world heavyweight division. How long has Wilder had a heavyweight boxing career? Since 2008 (over 10 years in heavyweight boxing) and he has only won one WBC belt in 2015. And since he has held the WBC, he never tried to get more belts (that is fight champions who had belts), he was just fighting bums. Since 2015, since he became WBC champion, Wilder has never tried to unify the division, he never tried to become a unified champion, always dodging, always protected by the WBC American boxing authorities. Anthony Joshua on the other hand, began heavyweight boxing in 2012, won Olympic gold, didn't stop, won the Britain and world super heavyweight championships, then he won the IBF (top 4 boxing belt in the world) in 2016. He didn't stop, he won WBA in 2017, then the WBO in 2018. He also has the IBO belt. Joshua within 4 years has won it all and trying hard to become the first unified boxing world heavyweight, something that has not happened for many years now, since after the Tyson era. In 4 years he has won 4 major belts, AND still wants to win the last WBC from Wilder. But wilder has been running from him for years now, always dodging AJ. They have offered him money 20 times more than what he has ever made in his life, more than all the fights he has been fighting but he and his team won't take the deal. AJ is bigger than him, he is the champion with 4 belts, by that reason, it should even be Wilder pursuing him for a fight, but rather it's AJ chasing Wilder for a unification fight. And Wilder don't want none of him. He knows AJ will beat him and he knows AJ would end his career. So he keeps fighting bums he is sure he can beat with the hope that he can equal or beat Mayweather's 50 in 0 wins records. That's why he keeps ducking AJ. Even Fury, he doesn't want a rematch, because Fury had been out of boxing for 2 years, overweight with drunkenness and depression problems. He though Fury would be an easy win but he was shocked he was lucky to get a draw with Fury. Then he ran away from Fury, no rematch till now. grin. Nobody in the heavyweight division is at AJ's level right now. He is the best and he is still young and he keeps getting better in the ring.
The reason I didn't reply this long trash was because I knew one day your hype Job and marketing male model who trains in Miami for his boxing match will expose himself. You think I came to speak English with you?

Facts will present themselves when the time comes and reality knocks off all your biases. This time around a fat boy knocked off all your hype. Real recognizes real. Please I'm expecting all the excuses you want to make for AJ.
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Sammiejokes(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Noel1:

Molina that took Wilder 9 rounds struggle took Joshua 3 rounds to smash.

So, what's ur point?

How market bro, we told you AJ naa scam. We can now believe he dodged wilder fight five times now he is gonna be begging to fight him. Ruiz small devil Don kill your Mr technical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Sammiejokes:

How market bro, we told you AJ naa scam. We can now believe he dodged wilder fight five times now he is gonna be begging to fight him. Ruiz small devil Don kill your Mr technical.

Muhammed Ali, Sonny Liston, Evander Holyfied, George Foreman, Vitali Klitchko all lost at one time or the other in their career.

All the greatest names in boxing did.

Lennox Lewis lost against an unknown amature Hassim Rahman, Mike Tyson lost against an underdog fighter Buster Doghlas.

So, what's ur point bro?
Re: Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) by Sammiejokes(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Noel1:

Muhammed Ali, Sonny Liston, Evander Holyfied, George Foreman, Vitali Klitchko all lost at one time or the other in their career.

All the greatest names in boxing did.

Lennox Lewis lost against an unknown amature Hassim Rahman, Mike Tyson lost against an underdog fighter Buster Doghlas.

So, what's ur point bro?

The point is your boy is a chicken. This is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Undergoes Surgery In Barcelona / Balogun Bags Hat-Trick In Reims’ Comeback Win, Overtakes Mbappe In Goals / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Only Player To Score 100+ Goals In EPL, UCL & La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.