Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] (44080 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2019
why da hell would anyone put themselve through this kinda Stress Just to come.and live in this bloody cold country?

Here i am thinking i would like to live in Africa warm country.

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by vheckthor1: 11:55am On May 29, 2019
ceeroh:
There's an opening for the post of a cleaning and fumigation personnel.

The candidate must have prior knowledge of cleaning and pest control (fumigation). He must be neat, hardworking and trustworthy. Ability to communicate in English is a must.

The candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
There's provision for accommodation but the candidate must have a very sound knowledge of how to operate the fumigation machines. This is very important.

Check my signature for contact details

Please where is the location and what is the payment structure like?
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Nobody: 11:58am On May 29, 2019
vheckthor1:

Please where is the location and what is the payment structure like?
Lagos. Contact me for more details
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by donbachi(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2019
wristbangle:

Its much worse to become a fugitive in a strange land. Why can't one wait for his/her time and go in a legal way?
guy born dat talk...na talk wey our leaders take enslave and hold us 4 work...when the rich travel it's ok...when the poor hustle by every means possible to travel out,u tag them fugitives...i like been a fugitive outside than roast and gnash my teeth in nigeria...no hope and we dont know who will be the next victim of insecurity..killings,kidnappings and police brutality everywhere...make i hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by HomeOfMe(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2019
tstx:
Attempting to leave Africa at all cost, Spanish police guards on duty at the border in Beni-Enzar, Morocco arrested four stowaway migrants in less than 3 hours on Saturday, May 24, 2019. Images of the migrants have since flooded the internet and trended on social media.

The four Moroccan migrants whose names and identities have yet to be made public include a 15-year-old girl, two young men aged 20 and 21 and a 31-year-old man.

While one was caught hiding behind a car’s dashboard, the other three were caught in an engine compartment behind a car’s rear seats and in a dumper truck respectively in different cars.

The migrants have since been arrested and taken to the hospital for treatment after suffering from pains in various parts of their bodies, suffocation and disorientation due to the strange positions they were in. The drivers of each vehicle have also been taken in by the police for questioning.

This is not the first time Spanish officers working at the border have reported such attempts to enter Europe. Since January there have been arrests of several Africans hiding in all sorts of places with the hope of crossing over to Europe. Same can be said in several other Northern African countries that share borders with or are close to European countries such as Libya, Tunisia and Egypt.

With the number of visa rejections on the rise since 2017, several Africans are returning to the rather dangerous method of making the trip to Europe and making a life there.

In January 2019, two men were found sewn into mattresses in Morocco with hopes of making it into Europe through Spain. A 12-year-old boy was also discovered behind a dashboard in 2017.

In 2017, Spanish authorities arrested a man and a woman from Guinea hiding in the dashboard of a car attempting to enter Spain through the Ceuta.

In 2016, a Moroccan woman was arrested for attempting to smuggle an African immigrant inside a travel suitcase at the airport.

In December last year, hundreds of desperate illegal African migrants caused a security breach when they attempted to scale the fence from the Moroccan end and climb into Ceuta. The incident left more than 50 Moroccan and Spanish border guards injured.

Migrants who prefer to travel through Libya usually join illegal boats which could lead to death from drowning, cold or being shot.

Source: https://listwand.com/some-dangerous-ways-african-migrants-illegally-enter-europe-photos/
A snake can even crawl in there and sting them to death. Smh..
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2019
gypsey:
why da hell would anyone put themselve through this kinda Stress Just to come.and live in this bloody cold country?

oya come we're waiting
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by jonath0012(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2019
Kindly get the best tutors for you kids.

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by tstx(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:
A snake can even crawl in there and sting them to death. Smh..

A risk dey are willing to take

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by HomeOfMe(f): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I checked the photos and they were all guys. embarassed
The pressure on us is too much. The ladies want you to pay their bills, your family are on your neck, the church thinks you're capable of this and that, extended relatives don't want to hear that you're financially down and everyone else.

No wonder you'd almost never hear that a woman committed suicide. You've rarely see a lady in jail for doing something related to money and they never take risks like these...
Baba help all the legit huslters out there, make all us am last last AMIN!
May God bless all the hard-working and responsible men striving to make an honest living. When I look at my hubby,brothers,nephews,cousins and friends,I respect men.

2 Likes

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
oya come we're waiting
Good! thank you! i will be on me way soon grin
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Giant777(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2019
F
ifyalways:
God forbid bad thing. Inside an engine, of a running and moving car shocked
nne you no go understand
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by themaestro08(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2019
gypsey:

when will you emigrate back to Africa?

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Newguyhere: 12:16pm On May 29, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I checked the photos and they were all guys. embarassed
The pressure on us is too much. The ladies want you to pay their bills, your family are on your neck, the church thinks you're capable of this and that, extended relatives don't want to hear that you're financially down and everyone else.

No wonder you'd almost never hear that a woman committed suicide. You've rarely see a lady in jail for doing something related to money and they never take risks like these...
Baba help all the legit huslters out there, make all us am last last AMIN!

word!!

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by themaestro08(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2019
donbachi:
guy born dat talk...na talk wey our leaders take enslave and hold us 4 work...when the rich travel it's ok...when the poor hustle by every means possible to travel out,u tag them fugitives...i like been a fugitive outside than roast and gnash my teeth in nigeria...no hope and we dont know who will be the next victim of insecurity..killings,kidnappings and police brutality everywhere...make i hear word.
oil dey your head.........leave this shit hole legally at all cost
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by themaestro08(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:
May God bless all the hard-working and responsible men striving to make an honest living. When I look at my hubby,brothers,nephews,cousins and friends,I respect men.
are there still sensible ladies like you?

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Fantazy(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
what is all these for God sake
why put themselves in danger

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by emmabest2000(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2019
The hustle is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Mizwisdom(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
gypsey:

Your reasoning and theirs is not the same. They have been conditioned since their birth to believe certain things about living abroad but for you, it's your reality and you know the truth
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Mizwisdom(f): 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:

Hope they respect you in return

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Gleefreak125(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
ogwoliun:
Imagine Nigeria is located in North Africa like Libya, Egypt, Morocco and the rest, the country go don empty since na.
Don't be so sure. It is not every youth that is desperate to travel out of this country. Some have a beautiful life out here.

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by wristbangle: 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
donbachi:

Good luck to you but as for me, I rather have rest of mind by traveling overseas in a legal way

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
donbachi:
There is no price,pain and stress that is too expensive to leave africa...worths it.
Lol, chai, Africa don cast grin
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On May 29, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Africa is more blessed than Europe or America in terms of natural resources or even pleasant weather..

The problem with Africa is the quality of leadership ...
Look at Nigeria for instance... An illiterate cow rearer rules with no modern day leadership ideas required in a twenty first century...

Talks of importing grasses from Brazil... No refinery working at optimum level despite being a heavy weight oil producer...

And people still queued up to elect such a calamity for a second term
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hian, Lol at importing grasses from Brazil grin
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2019
Poverty of the mind, is the worst form

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by donbachi(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2019
wristbangle:

Good luck to you but as for me, I rather have rest of mind by traveling overseas in a legal way
best wishes
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Moneyboyz: 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
We never see anything. Nigeria for instance wants good things to happen yet you people vote illiterates who in turn appoints his primary school mates into public offices they don't even know how it works..

I wish there is a country I could go and renounce my nationality..

Idiots are the majority in this country and they even have the power to elect a leader..
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On May 29, 2019
donbachi:
Hahaha, I feel your pain, it reminds me of the guy that was been deported from Canada that said he preferred to die than return back to Nigeria, l think the guy resisted the deportation and he died due to excessive force used on him by border officials, that is to tell you how useless that country Nigeria has become, I have said it several times on this thread, Nigeria should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, the country is dead and beyond redemption grin
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 29, 2019
See them undecided
all the girls whem dey say God forbid shey if na your guy e don make am enter europe small time make e send u wester union or worldremit abi ....you go forbid to eat the money?. yes we men take the risk to make life better for you people the pressure is too much
Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I feel your pain, it reminds me of the guy that was been deported from Canada that said he preferred to die than return back to Nigeria, l think the guy resisted the deportation and he died due to excessive force used on him by border officials, that is to tell you how useless that country Nigeria has become, I have said it several times on this thread, Nigeria should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, the country is dead and beyond redemption grin
they wont understand

1 Like

Re: Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] by sammiepraise(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2019
all because of wetin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Survived Motor Accident In Wuse, Abuja. Photos / What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.