Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech (17445 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Thank you for the complement... and you are as cursed as runaway soldier Ojuckwu
no yoloba man dead or alife is successful as Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2019
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by phenase(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2019
ok
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by solmusdesigns: 2:42pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
no yoloba man dead or alife is successful as Ojukwu

you are right, successfull in wasting the lives of 2 million Igbo through hunger, starvation and canibalism like cliford orji... no yoruba man dead or alive can beat such Useless record
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2019
Another 4yrs of killing and blood sucking mugu
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by zibya: 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afooonnnjjaaaaa Messiah n nightmare.
D man DAT will cripple tinubu n send osinbade back home in 2023 wen he becum VP to OUK.

Igbo amaka
OUK/El-Rufai 2023

I hate APC but if dey can paralyzed Tinubu,osinbade n oshiomole den let dem stay till 2095.
Yoloba must b humble 4 betrayn GEJ.
What nonsense talk is this? Who is going to vote an okoro for president?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by psalmylee(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2019
terrorist has being sworn in..hurray.Genocide regime abtbto b activated.
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by nickxtra(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
D man DAT will cripple tinubu n send osinbade back home in 2023 wen he becum VP to OUK.

Igbo amaka
OUK/El-Rufai 2023

I hate APC but if dey can paralyzed Tinubu,osinbade n oshiomole den let dem stay till 2095.
Is OUK a name of a person or place?
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by Marshal3045(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Igbo amaka
OUK/El-Rufai 2023

Thats why igbo will never learn politics
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by Masterppower: 3:38pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:

Of course you will because Afonjas have no choice
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by Masterppower: 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Marshal3045:

And yolobas knows SKULL MINING abi?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by israelmao(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
If you really mean to unite and develop Kaduna God will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
Marshal3045:

days y u can Neva get rich

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
nickxtra:
Is OUK a name of a person or place?
is d name of d man awolowo can Neva be
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
Fulani am I talkn 2 u

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:09pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Igbo amaka
OUK/El-Rufai 2023

I know you are atroll. No human can be this foolish grin grin

I know you are indirectly mocking your dumb yeebow Igbos grin

Carry on!

I am enjoying it cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by nickxtra(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
is d name of d man awolowo can Neva be
With this comment, I can see you are bereft of common sense
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by ngadaAwo: 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
[s]
zibya:
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by semyman: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
Apostle Suleiman how market?
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2019
nickxtra:
With this comment, I can see you are bereft of common sense
just lyk MPA gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I know you are atroll. No human can be this foolish grin grin

I know you are indirectly mocking your dumb yeebow Igbos grin

Carry on!

I am enjoying it cheesy
ur fada is a troll
Ur moda is a troll
Ur generaxn is a trolley
Ezi
Re: El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:54pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

OkpaAkuEriEri to his useless homosexual father:

ur fada is a troll
Ur moda is a troll
Ur generaxn is a trolley
Ezi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Intra-City Train Tickets Won’t Be Above ₦250 / Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.