Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration (40222 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot And Olumide Owuru During His NYSC Days / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by zaky123: 3:11pm On May 29, 2019
congrats sir
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 29, 2019
This man should be ashamed of himself.His colleagues are busy he is taking selfies.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Ipodisacriminal: 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Congratulations to Mr babajide sanwolu. May the prayers of we Nigerians especially we born again Christians continue to guide him and president Buhari to lead us right. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, i say God bless Buhari and grant him more years to continue his good works

So who will bless Atiku sir

Devil or who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Wizywiz(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
DrBasit:
Hon. Desmond is looking fresh and yummy...
yummy kwa.. grin na food
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Wizywiz(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Congratulations to Mr babajide sanwolu. May the prayers of we Nigerians especially we born again Christians continue to guide him and president Buhari to lead us right. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, i say God bless Buhari and grant him more years to continue his good works
hey mr gotv are u guys showing the europa league final today?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by engrkaz(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2019
Na only that lady Mopol i see o....E be like say madam na from bakassi Peninsula
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Dickson80: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Fine man. Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp
How then?
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by gbishman: 5:57pm On May 29, 2019
Young Man focus and stop acting like a child
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Xtdott(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2019
My Mentor when it comes to looking Handsome.. The Pink Lips na die...
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration by Qudosdatas(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Nollywood Actor, Producer turned Politician, Desmond Elliot was spotted at the swearing in of the new governor of Lagos state and his deputy.

He shared some photos on his page with a caption saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-desmond-elliot-at-sanwoolus-inauguration/
handsome young man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.