Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerians Welcome To Next Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome To Next Level (253 Views)

Peter Obi Shutsdown Newyork,usa, Thousands Of Nigerians Welcome Like A King / Peter Obi In Tears As Nigerians Welcome Him In Grand Style At Labour Party Summi / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Welcome To Next Level by netpro(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2019
I want to use this opportunity to welcome every citizen of Nigeria, residents, visitors, friends and everyone who cares about us.

Today a new chapter of Nigeria has started. And we are confident that this nation will rise, develop, know peace and prosper.

In reelecting President Buhari, we were able to defeat propaganda, lies, hate and said a big NO to those who wished to take us back to the era of corruption and impunity. Today as President Buhari is renewing his Oath of Office, we join in celebration as we fold our sleeves in service of Nigeria.

Unlike the tenure of Change, in this Next Level, I encourage everyone to work hard, be open-minded and support this administration to succeed as it will benefit us all. When the need for criticism comes, we will be here to hold the government accountable.

For the wailers and those who will never see anything positive for Nigeria, I say - Continue. Nigeria is moving to the Next Level. It is unstoppable.

Once again, I thank everyone who work to actualize the reelection of President Buhari - we made it. Thank you for your service and patriotism.

God bless Nigeria.

NETPRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome To Next Level by XINOIX: 3:01pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Appointed Special Adviser To Gov. Dickson / Imo New Speaker Resigns 48 Hours After Assuming Office / Nigeria 2nd In Happiness Index In Sub Saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.