Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Confession: Read My Story Before You Marry Mr. Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: Read My Story Before You Marry Mr. Wrong! (705 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: Read My Story Before You Marry Mr. Wrong! by jerrysinger247(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2019
Hello lady,

I had a revelation about you sometimes ago and I felt like exposing this issue to you. Many young ladies who ignored similar advice several years back are suffering the consequences now.

At this time of your life if you are still Unmarried you need to acquire adequate knowledge about the foundation of your marriage before you get involved. I will explain this in a real life story of a sister...

Laide's Life Story!

Laide was a committed child of God who waited on God for everything she needed in life. But, she has waited for God for more than 10years and thought God has forgotten her.

So, this brother proposed marriage to her and she accepted since he is also a born again. After all said and done, the family approval and all legal things done, they finally married.

The worst happened, exactly 2 months after the marriage, they had serious issues which was unclear to outsider. Though effort was made to settle the issue. But, all effort proved abortive and they divorced and the marriage ended.

Now, the question is this, can a committed child of God make mistake when chosing a husband?

If yes why and if no why?

There are several strong reasons responsible for that, I have written a whole new book on this issue and outlined 3 major demons responsible for Unmarried ladies choosing Mr. Wrong instead of Mr. Right.

Hence, to get a free copy of the eBook and discover the permanent solution to destroy these demons without fasting or deliverance, join our WhatsApp Unmarried Ladies Clinic by sensing a WhatsApp Message titled: "ULC" to: 07033347547

Or click here to get a free copy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABz-0pCbZ9kSPb-VYwBGeGtRuPK1h-K2

The book would expose you to 3 reasons why you are not married to the right man and how to get permanent solution from your room.

Don't forget to join our every weekend Pre-marital Podcast and every Thursday Unmarried Clinic on WhatsApp absolutely free and you have opportunity for more freebies.

Our guarantee is you will discover Mr. Right this year if you practice our recommendations.

Good luck.

Jerry-Singer
Relationship Strategist
WhatsApp: 07033347547

(1) (Reply)

African Women= Rubbish! / Bbnaija 2019: New Housemate Nelson Caught Masturbating (VIDEO) / Emmaneulla Pranks Aunty Success "Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.