Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II (12872 Views)

Nigeria Nominal GDP Massively Drops According To IMF, No Longer Giant Of Africa / Buhari’s Magical Gross Domestic Product (gdp)! / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013-2017) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:14pm On May 29, 2019
proeast:
It's so shameful and pathetic that no ewedu state made it in the first 7 states!!!
Yet these people will always be making noise online.

Even Ogun that is close to Lagos still couldn't make it?? Oyo with its bogus population of almajiris and wastelands filled with brown roof couldn't make it?? Even Ondo a so called oil producing state couldn't make it??

Damn it, I know they are now waiting for the former political capital and current commercial capital of Nigeria, Lagos to brag with even when Lagos dominance has little to do with them.

Breeze don finally blow and we don see fowl yansh grin grin grin grin grin

Even without Lagos, South West is still doing better than You in all development indices

Anambra is the only state that is doing well out of 5 South East state

South West have more states in Top 10 of every development indices without Lagos State, and you are still bragging

You are impoverished and still bragging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Bbbwings: 5:15pm On May 29, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

No. Just pointing out to that fellow that he should be more concerned that tiny Bayelsa's is dusting his state than the states he was trying to taunt. undecided
And then you realize bayelsa is rife with unemployment

1 Like

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

States ahead are oil producing states and FCT, this end of discussion
Then the Anambra result is quite impressive, it would've been in the second position if not for those oil producing states, God really blessed Anambra with human resources.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:17pm On May 29, 2019
proeast:
This is interesting!

Imo will be in the first ten.
I can't find Enugu in the list??
With all the noise about Kano, Ogun and Oyo, these states are still performing below per in many developmental indices.

They just have impoverished citizens with very low purchasing power. SMH!!

South West is doing very well without Lagos on the list

South West have more states in top 10 of every development indices
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
globemoney:

Again this dumbo goes on to mention Abuja, to compare Anambra to Abuja. Your IQ must be in the negative

If we look at it very well, you guys are the one with lower 1Q. South West have more states in every Top 10 states of every development indices without Lagos state

South West is doing better and very fine
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Cletus77(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
grandstar:
How am I supposed to believe that the GDP of Ondo state is higher than that of Ogun state? Not possible.
Goan read again..it's listed in sectors
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by nijabazaar: 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

No. Just pointing out to that fellow that he should be more concerned that tiny Bayelsa's is dusting his state than the states he was trying to taunt. undecided

But you did not answer his question...

Going by the statistics peddled on nl daily, you would think progress x only in South West

Thank God , this is from NBS and not some ibadan expressway media

Anambra truly shows that Human resources is Key.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
grandstar:
How am I supposed to believe that the GDP of Ondo state is higher than that of Ogun state? Not possible.
Ondo is Oil producing state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

From the report
ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

On services sector, Anambra is in 3rd position grin, check the table

South West is doing better than South East in every development indices if we really want to compare grin

On services sector, South West have 2 states on top 10 even without Lagos state while you have only one

Even the differences is not that much, if you look at it very well South West is doing better in every development indices more than south east, we have more states in top 10 states of every development indices even without Lagos state
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
grandstar:
You should believe it, oil producing states had figures added to their GDP because of the volume of oil they produce, Ogun topped Ondo in other indices except industries where oil production falls under.
I'm still waiting for that of Lagos though.

1 Like

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:30pm On May 29, 2019
nijabazaar:

But you did not answer his question...

Going by the statistics peddled on nl daily, you would think progress x only in South West

Thank God , this is from NBS and not some ibadan expressway media

Anambra truly shows that Human resources is Key.

If you look at It very well, progress is only in South West

South West have more states in top 10 states of every indices even without Lagos state grin

It is only Anambra that is trying out of 5 south East state while south West have more states in every Top 10 states of every indices
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 5:35pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

South West is doing better than South East in every development indices if we really want to compare grin

On services sector, South West have 2 states on top 10 even without Lagos state while you have only one

Even the differences is not that much, if you look at it very well South West is doing better in every development indices more than south east, we have more states in top 10 states of every development indices even without Lagos state
Abia and Imo is not out yet, let wait till then, I'm 100% sure Imo and Abia will make top ten on normal GDP

Check below the table, it's still remaining 15 states, all western States are out except Lagos home for all

Abia and Imo are oil producing states

3 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by nijabazaar: 5:37pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

South West have more states in top 10 states of every indices even without Lagos state grin

It is only Anambra that is trying out of 5 south East state while south West have more states in every Top 10 states of every indices

I repeat....Thank God for Nigeria Bureau of Statistics

1 Like

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

Continue consoling yasef shouting SE and SW, why can't Ogun state leverage on its closeness to Lagos and beat Anambra silly in overall GDP output, not even Ondo state an oil producing state? I'm from Anambra so tell us your own state so we can compare since you want a d.ick measuring competition

6 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by AmazingELixir: 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
[[s]quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=78831244]Wike done do am oh.
Akwa ibom is now surpassing a whole Rivers that was competing with Lagos under Amaechi that is why we shouldn't vote in politicians, thugs or tribalistic bigots but those who know what governance is about.
Imagine his excuse for not completing mono rail, for not continuing the state scholarships and even shutting down the states scholarship board entirely sacked everybody there ended the thing entirely, for disbanding Timariv, for sacking 40,000 doctors and teachers Amaechi employed? His excuses where so flimsy even his supporters know it's because of hate he has for Amaechi he transferred it to people's children who were studying medicine, engineering and economics abroad and people who were working as essential as doctors and teachers he sacked 40,000 of them because of the dislike he has for Amaechi. Rivers of blood I hope you will learn from this mistake. Even salary you people have not seen (he used it for election and to pay super eagles anytime they play in naija 20,000usd per goal when hunger they flog us, when we no fit pay school fees as Rivers sons and daughters's, ended bursary for Rivers students) so if you don't learn from this you can't learn from anything.[/quote][/s]

The wailing of a sodomized zombie.

3 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Philistine(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Continue consoling yasef shouting SE and SW, why can't Ogun state leverage on its closeness to Lagos and beat Anambra silly in overall GDP output, not even Ondo state an oil producing state? I'm from Anambra so tell us your own state so we can compare since you want a d.ick measuring competition
Mumu! Why can't Abia leverage on its closeness to Rivers state? As we all know Abia is a shitty state.

1 Like

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Blue3k(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike done do am oh.
Akwa ibom is now surpassing a whole Rivers that was competing with Lagos under Amaechi that is why we shouldn't vote in politicians,

Stop kidding yourself...

2013:GDP/VA (N millions)
Rivers: 4,209,554.23 
Akwa Ibom: 4,122,218.54 
Delta: 3,858,826.38 
Bayelsa: 2,646,387.96 
Kaduna: 2,021,347.28 
Kano: 1,882,374.33 
Ogun: 1,732,544.25 
Oyo: 1,534,121.13 
Osun: 986,178.85 
Cross River: 963,319.87 
Zamfara: 701,047.09 

2014:GDP/VA (N millions)
Akwa Ibom: 4,434,197.63 
Rivers: 4,063,183.68 
Delta : 3,366,371.05 
Bayelsa: 2,766,801.43 
Kano: 2,135,047.59 
Kaduna: 2,104,779.67 
Ogun : 1,961,441.89 
Cross River: 1,686,411.71 
Oyo: 1,648,580.53 
Osun: 1,048,474.28 
Zamfara: 778,182.72 

2015:GDP/VA (N millions)
Rivers: 3,346,670.14 
Akwa Ibom: 3,242,036.27 
Delta : 2,961,702.75 
Kano: 2,215,983.94 
Kaduna: 2,125,372.89 
Ogun : 2,069,736.41 
Bayelsa: 1,989,159.48 
Oyo: 1,727,749.14 
Cross River: 1,660,777.85 
Osun: 1,128,292.96 
Zamfara: 839,289.91 

2016:GDP/VA (N millions)
Rivers: 3,490,793.51 
Akwa Ibom: 3,189,510.02 
Delta: 2,895,425.26 
Kano: 2,371,626.43 
Kaduna: 2,316,933.15 
Ogun: 2,120,354.06 
Bayelsa: 1,941,875.79 
Oyo: 1,833,823.57 
Cross River: 1,808,632.16 
Osun: 1,233,854.59 
Zamfara: 928,435.06

NBS 
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:52pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:

This is not consolation but facts, even the 2 poorest state in South West, Osun and Ekiti top Ebonyi in GDP
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2019
Philistine:

Mumu! Why can't Abia leverage on its closeness to Rivers state? As we all know Abia is a shitty state.
That of Abia state is not yet on the list, same as for Lagos and others. Meanwhile let's compare your state with Anambra so tell us ya state.

3 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 5:57pm On May 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abia and Imo is not out yet, let wait till then, I'm 100% sure Imo and Abia will make top ten on normal GDP

Check below the table, it's still remaining 15 states, all western States are out except Lagos home for all

Abia and Imo are oil producing states

Even the 2 poorest States in South West led Ebonyi in GDP, and Lagos is not yet out too
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 6:09pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

Even the 2 poorest States in South West led Ebonyi in GDP, and Lagos is not yet out too

Ekiti is slightly below Ebonyi, let wait for Abia and Imo, the two states might end up pushing the two western States out of top ten in nominal GDP grin

4 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Philistine(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:
That of Abia state is not yet on the list, same as for Lagos and others. Meanwhile let's compare your state with Anambra so tell us ya state.
The statistics is pure rubbish, how can kogi state be more industrialised than Kano?
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 6:15pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

Sorry I just checked the list again Enugu isn't on the list, so Abia, Imo and Enugu, only two Southeastern states Anambra and Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 6:22pm On May 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ekiti is slightly below Ebonyi, let wait for Abia and Imo, the two states might end up pushing the two western States out of top ten in nominal GDP grin

Even despite the fact that they are Oil Producing States, I will not agree with you

And even the 2 poorest States In South West led your Ebonyi and we achieved all this, without Lagos on the list, you should hide your face in Shame grin

The Richest state in South
East vs The Richest State in South West

Anambra vs Lagos state, we both know Lagos will beat Anambra blue and Black cheesy

The poorest state in South East vs the poorest state in South West

Ebonyi vs Ekiti and Osun, and the 2 poorest States In South West are still doing better

We also know that your Imo and Abia, Enugu can not compete with Ogun and Ondo, the only state they might be able to beat is Oyo
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
Philistine:

The statistics is pure rubbish, how can kogi state be more industrialised than Kano?
The DG of the NBS is a Yoruba man in the name of Mr Yemi Kale, forward your disapproval to him and not me. Just tell us your state while we wait for that of Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Elemosho478: 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

Sorry I just checked the list again Enugu isn't on the list, so Abia, Imo and Enugu, only two Southeastern states Anambra and Ebonyi

I am very sure all your three states would be at the bottom of the list
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by PHIPEX(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

But tiny Bayelsa's GDP is more than Anambra's
Bayelsa GDP was boosted by Oil production. The rest of top 6 apart from FCT are oil producing states. Am impressed by Anambra.

8 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Yyeske(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

Even despite the fact that they are Oil Producing States, I will not agree with you

And even the 2 poorest States In South West led your Ebonyi and we achieved all this, without Lagos on the list and without Oil, you should hide your face in Shame grin

Anambra vs Lagos state, we both know Lagos will beat Anambra blue and Black cheesy

Ebonyi vs Ekiti and Osun, and the 2 poorest States In South West are still doing better

We also know that your Imo and Abia can not compete with Ogun and Ondo, the only state they might be able to beat is Oyo

And we are doing all these without Oil grin

Don't preempt results for Abia and Imo states yet, you guys have always peddled the lie that the GDP of Ogun and Oyo were higher than Anambra but you can see the result now.
Wait for the Imo, Enugu and Abia figures and that of Lagos before trying to compare.

7 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 6:33pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

I am very sure all your three states would be at the bottom of the list
Till then wink I will call your attention when the list is out
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Anambralstson: 6:41pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

And even the 2 poorest States In South West led your Ebonyi and we achieved all this, without Lagos on the list, you should hide your face in Shame grin

We also know that your Imo and Abia, Enugu can not compete with Ogun and Ondo, the only state they might be able to beat is Oyo

You are out of your mind comparing Ondo states to Imo and Abia, I don't want to argue much until the list is out. I
guess you haven't been to both states.

2 Likes

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:44pm On May 29, 2019
the fact of the matter is that the real reason why the fulani junta shifted the democracy day from the 29th of May to the 12th of June is because of the successful carrying out of the 30th May biafra heroes day under the auspices of ipob over the years!!!

oh yes, you didn't know?! ipob is the only bone in the neck of the british-fulani owners of the zoo corporation and the rest of the wahala like boko (money spinner for the military-industrial complex), militants (easily settled with pipeline contracts), bandits (the new boko), kidnappers, ritualists, murderers, armed robbers, unemployment, poor healthcare, poor road network, hunger, mother/infant mortality, lowest electricity generation in recent years etc no dey even see ipob back when it comes to the level of seriousness with which the british-fulani overlords of the zoo take the issue!!!

I am so proud of MNK and his men in what they have managed to achieve in such a small space of time!!!

if you seriously think that britain was not consulted before the democracy day was shifted from the 29th to the 12th by the fulani mafia, then you are just a pillock in zoogerian politics!!!

just look at how unwieldy the whole caboodle is set up to be now!!!

what exactly are the leaders of the foreign nations (should we believe what is coming out of aso rock) coming to the shiithole to do on the 12th?!

to attend a wasteful government's extravaganza when those civilized governments know for sure that the zoo is the center of poverty on earth and that the fulani towel heads in government should have done a low key event on the 29th and gone to work straightaway in tackling the multifarious challenges her embattled citizens are encountering?!

so for the next 2 weeks pressing matters of state would be kept on the back burner as this most unserious government goes about planning a carnival of sorts in order to get the whole world to legitimize their brazen criminality?!

guys, ipob's sit at home successful implementation over the years is the ONLY reason the date was changed because the british-fulani hegemony could no longer bear to have a successful sit at home coming a day after they just had a renewal of their contract to keep siphoning niger delta oil free of charge!!!

the buy-in to the sit at home by our eastern neighbours is on the ascendancy and other contiguous regions to the east would soon come all out to declare their unalloyed support!!!

the british-fulani hegemony know that zoogeria is in its death throes and all these their last minute panicky counter-measures to forestall the tearing up of the zoo are futile!!!

biafra heroes day has come to stay and the memories of ALL those killed by the british-fulani imperialists shall NEVER be forgotten!!!

freedom is at the door my people!!!

let us just hold on a little more in patience!!!

biafra shall NEVER EVER die!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Nigerian Navy Foils Hijack Of Maersk Ship, Rescues 25 Foreigners / Political Parties Say Withdrawal Limits Will Cripple Campaign Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.