Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II (12877 Views)

Nigeria Nominal GDP Massively Drops According To IMF, No Longer Giant Of Africa / Buhari’s Magical Gross Domestic Product (gdp)! / States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013-2017) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Unlimitk(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

For your mind you think Anambra is relenting , this is a state that was on ground zero before the after the civil war, and now fourth Largest economy after, Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, a state without Airport and port, still host the biggest markets in Africa, Anambra will be 2nd largest economy was FG concession Onitsha port, and ongoing century independent power project come on stream, if you have been to the city you will understand better, it second densely populated state
Sighs
Do u think I don't know anambra population?
Pls read my previous posts
Then slowly see where I talked about population
And where did I say anambra was not working?
U would see I normally call anambra d best Igbo state same with kano
Guy I tire for your matter
I no get another time this morningmorning
Pls don't quote me,if u will just be continuing this same shouting shouting shouting
Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by Unlimitk(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

For your mind you think Anambra is relenting , this is a state that was on ground zero before the after the civil war, and now fourth Largest economy after, Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, a state without Airport and port, still host the biggest markets in Africa, Anambra will be 2nd largest economy was FG concession Onitsha port, and ongoing century independent power project come on stream, if you have been to the city you will understand better, it second densely populated state after Lagos.
When its small,how would it not b densely populated for its large population
U talk to ppl like they know nothing and are kids
Kudos to anambra
But Ogun state too is coming up
New seaport cause ogun is close to sea
New airport project at wasimi Abeokuta
And more
Competition is good sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Nominal Gross Domestic Product (2013 – 2017) - PHASE II by horsepower101: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow what a revealing thread. The propaganda should be over now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Deploys And Redeploys Permanent Secretaries / Nigeria Crawls Like Garden Snails, Can’t Be Called Giant Of Africa, Say Jonathan / I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.