Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Restoring To Factory Settings: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Restoring To Factory Settings: (679 Views)

How To Hard Reseting/ Formating An IPHONE/IPAD To Factory Settings / How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. / Help! Restoring My Laptop To Factory Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restoring To Factory Settings: by chemberlin(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2010
please i need help, am using dell inspiron 1545 laptop, now the system has refuse to install new drivers and the only one that works are the one that are already installed to it before the problem started, am suggesting to restore it to factory settings in other for it to perform normal again, my question is now that if i restore to factory settings will my drivers still be there? since they where there when i bought the system?please i need ideas on these,
Re: Restoring To Factory Settings: by jomoreb(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2010
what operating system you running? if it's xp, when you reboot and see the dell logo, hold ctrl and keep tapping f11, if done correctly, it should take you to a dell restore screen,
if vista or windows 7, when you reboot and see dell logo, hit, f8 and go to repair computer and then go to restore computer with dell factory image

(1) (Reply)

Laptop At 4000 Naira? Immpossible! / Google Adsense For Feeds Stopped Working For The Part Three Days, Is It Working For Your Feeds? / For Computer Science Students:do You Need Project Topics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.