Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (47628 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by biztip: 2:25pm On May 30, 2019
nawao
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by sacramento1212: 2:40pm On May 30, 2019
megareal:

Haha. You sef. Oya send me your account number and your ATM and pin. You'll get the money tomorrow. grin grin

Lol...you want to do magic for me? Deposit with right hand and use left hand to collect both yours and mine grin. Abeg, no longer interested. Let me manage myself mbok
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by blessedqueen(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2019
MyGeneration:
I have stopped lending money to people. I don't hate you, I just don't want problem, people would borrow money from you and they would want you and them to fight first before they pay u back that money.

Some would even kill d person ontop of the money

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Chidonc(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2019
hamid6249:
People don't like to pay debt..... I lent one werey 10k since November last year..... She hasn't pay till now..
Imagine she still has the audacity to tell me she sent my account details to someone owing her, so until that person pays
bros look for the nearest police station tell them to recover the money, infact you dash them 9500, you only need 500 for your tp, and see God work in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Small080(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2019
demoBaba:

He said 5 years abi you can't read niiiii.
Sorry , I don't go to school
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by ThothHermes: 6:09pm On May 30, 2019
hamid6249:
People don't like to pay debt..... I lent one werey 10k since November last year..... She hasn't pay till now..
Imagine she still has the audacity to tell me she sent my account details to someone owing her, so until that person pays
Lol.

Garnishee order!

If you know you know.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by megareal: 6:17pm On May 30, 2019
sacramento1212:

Lol...you want to do magic for me? Deposit with right hand and use left hand to collect both yours and mine grin. Abeg, no longer interested. Let me manage myself mbok

grin grin.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by driand(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2019
oriafoh:
The person that uploaded the screenshot is the recipient of the message, ie the debtor. If you send any message from your phone it will be on the right hand side of your phone, while when you receive messages it will be on the left hand side of your phone. Hope you get my explanation.
I get your explanation but you've not explained how all that message was typed in less than a minute, except it was all written down in a note pad like Evernote or something, then later copied and pasted which won't happen when you're frustrated over something and want to vent your anger, which you won't have the patience to write down to later copy and paste,... I hope you get my explanation.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Fantazy(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2019
Small080:
OH sorry, I don't use my glass
I see
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2019
driand:
I get your explanation but you've not explained how all that message was typed in less than a minute, except it was all written down in a note pad like Evernote or something, then later copied and pasted which won't happen when you're frustrated over something and want to vent your anger, which you won't have the patience to write down to later copy and paste,... I hope you get my explanation.
Its very possible.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by driand(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Its very possible. Some people type very fast.
story
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2019
driand:
story
Some people type very fast. Or also maybe sent the same messages to somebody else oweing him then copy paste send with fast anger.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by driand(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Some people type very fast. Or also maybe sent the same messages to somebody else oweing him then copy paste send with fast anger.
na so, bro leave bloggers and fake stories abeg
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2019
driand:
na so, bro leave bloggers and fake stories abeg
na me post am and its not a fake story

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by driand(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
na me post am and its not a fake story
na you post am? Good prove its not fake then
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2019
driand:
na you post am? Good prove its not fake then
check d remaining part of d screenshot above
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Dshocker(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2019
I even borrowed one idiot 50k middle of last month and he promised to pay back at still last month end...Up till now he hasn't picked my calls.

I borrowed another 75k(my very good friend),on top of that,i still dashed him 10k and to pay back na another thing,since last year

Plus other bad debts i can't even remember over the years,all because they have refused to pay and i had to call them to tell them to forget paying back,because if i keep nursing it in my mind,it will make me feel sad and annoyed

That is the number one reason people that have don't like lending money out to people & this will be an eye opener for me,because this will be the last time i will ever lend anyone money again in my life,rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by owila4luv(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Maybe he is not doing well to raise d money
what stop him from taking his calls or calling him to beg for time
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by themanderon: 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Cursed be the debtor that refuses to pay, refuses to pick his calls and never calls to explain why he hasn't paid.
The sooner you understand that 85% of humans in the world today especially in Nigeria have wickedness encoded in their DNA the better for you.
That was how I borrowed one man that I thought was a friend 25k in July 2014 he told me it was for his child's school fees oh and I gave. He refused to pay me back even though I was plainly aware when he got his salary of 150k. He stopped picking my calls and at a point cut the call on me. He told me that someone was owing him over 300k and that why am I disturbing him over 25k can you imagine?
Well I had to use my police friend to threaten him and he paid 15k in February of 2015 and said he will pay the remaining the upper week, till now 2019 nothing. He no dey call. me again. I have forgiven and moved on, but he has taught me a bitter lesson. Now even if you use your teeth scratch for ground while begging I no dey give what I know I can't let go off or I just dash you that's all.
Nigerians are mean and will try to use your goodness against you.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2019
hamid6249:

grin grin grin
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Acidosis(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2019
themanderon:
Cursed be the debtor that refuses to pay, refuses to pick his calls and never calls to explain why he hasn't paid.
The sooner you understand that 85% of humans in the world today especially in Nigeria have wickedness encoded in their DNA the better for you.
That was how I borrowed one man that I thought was a friend 25k in July 2014 he told me it was for his child's school fees oh and I gave. He refused to pay me back even though I was plainly aware when he got his salary of 150k. He stopped picking my calls and at a point cut the call on me. He told me that someone was owing him over 300k and that why am I disturbing him over 25k can you imagine?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2019
lonelygem:

Hmmmn. And some indirect threat or possible curse if you fail to bring God's portions. It is well..
is ur choice
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2019
Deapexboy:

No reasonable person like to owe debt, pray for them to have the money they will pay up
dem neva owe u b4 dat is y
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by dollytino4real(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2019
madgoat:

All these fake pastors everywhere..... Smmmhhhhh
ur moniker told me who u are
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by oriafoh(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
driand:
I guess when he was typing the message the data connection was turn off.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
oriafoh:
EXACTLY.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by driand(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
oriafoh:
that's possible but who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Top 10 Online Loan Providers In Nigeria / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.