Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (88499 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by KingDonaz(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2019
If you watched this, ur sense nor follow at all.

Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2019
Oh don't be scared now,it will get worse.tbis is the result of its not my business folks on the Internet and all those women and men posting rubbish online thinking kids don't know how to access websites and apps.

Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2019
I dey find country were I go born my three children,I no wan make this madness wey dey this generation come my side
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by kmaster007: 9:08pm On May 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
Where do these young ones learn all these dance steps?

A young girl has gone viral because of her excellent twerking skills.

She was seen in a viral video dancing and twerking so perfectly that she got Nigerians talking.

The other boys also joined in the dance, twerking.

Where do they learn from?

See more photos and watch the video after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/young-girl-dances-twerks.html?m=1
laughing
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
Mayor08:
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help
What's your WhatsApp number
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Mayor08: 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
arenterprise:

What's your WhatsApp number
Zero 810 three two four 9 three 4 two

Notify me when u see it so I take it off...thanks
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by yusufmurry: 9:27pm On May 30, 2019
Future leaders!

Meanwhile, I have Tecno Camon CM Phone for sale.
Spec: 2GB RAM; 16GB ROM; 3000mAh Battery; 13MP Camera (Front Camera na die for selfie even for night)

Phone is in neat and tight.
Call/WhatsApp: 08161255989

Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Spechialone(f): 9:54pm On May 30, 2019
Oluseye101:
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed ..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎
I think you should have a Sample picture on your profile...would like to see one
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by imperialart: 9:54pm On May 30, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Teejay510(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2019
royalair:
Na so Regina Daniels take start. Na Dem!!!

wicked generation
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:51am On May 31, 2019
Mayor08:

Zero 810 three two four 9 three 4 two

Notify me when u see it so I take it off...thanks
You are very mad.
You want me to send u message I'm I the one looking for job.

And you're even stressing my brain for that matter
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Rhea(f): 1:16am On May 31, 2019
Famousbabe:
Where do these young ones learn all these dance steps?

A young girl has gone viral because of her excellent twerking skills.

She was seen in a viral video dancing and twerking so perfectly that she got Nigerians talking.

The other boys also joined in the dance, twerking.

Where do they learn from?

See more photos and watch the video after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/young-girl-dances-twerks.html?m=1

Ned Nwoko's future bride
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by seangy4konji: 1:33am On May 31, 2019
her mates in china can build transistor radios and sell massively...already a millionaue in dollars before 20...

small time now she thinks selling make up or wig or wine shop to cover up prostitution like them toke makinway is d way..

may god help us.
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by Mayor08: 8:24am On May 31, 2019
arenterprise:

You are very mad.
You want me to send u message I'm I the one looking for job.

And you're even stressing my brain for that matter
Bro chill..you didn't drop your WhatsApp number so I deemed it fit to drop mine, I wrote it that way so those nairaland scammers won't start disturbing my WhatsApp...they do that well when they get the chance to.
I'm sorry if you are vexed...will send a mail
Re: Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral by schamch: 8:45am On May 31, 2019
I can't laugh alone O. twerking so superb at that young age,but they might not be sound academically

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad