Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) (81482 Views)

Railway Corporation Seeks N61.5b For Maintenance, Generates N1.13b / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Wetlands22: 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
mrAMG2:
I believe that car is more than 61m

The car definitely has to be armored; we’re talking about the president here
I tire for the story oh
That car is not less than 200 million
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Teenaira: 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
FutureIG:
The car's worth is close to #160m.

Up Chelsea, Arsenal in trouble
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2019
UAE123:
@ OP, you would have restricted yourself to the car President Bihari used during its inauguration without making reference to your statement saying "it is coming bearing when he declared its assets" because the car is not his personal property but that of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Thank you brother, the car talk is not even same as the from grill of the presidents car is different from the very first picture above
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Gforce2019: 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
backnbeta:

How easily nonentities grow balls on the web space undecided

....and how globally recognised olosho/slut grow ball on the web space...

I don't blame you ...this is a faceless forum . You are free to spew trashy comments.
But this help you next comment. We ain't in the same league.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Shikin shange
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2019
UAE123:
@ OP, you would have restricted yourself to the car President Bihari used during its inauguration without making reference to your statement saying "it is coming bearing when he declared its assets" because the car is not his personal property but that of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Thank you brother. He should know that we are not lazy to make our own findings

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by tunax5loon(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2019
MrMou:

Must you attack before you say your opinion just because you don't want your fellow PDP sycophants to think you're his supporter? You no get mind of your own?
Lmao. PDP you say? Just because I attacked him doesn't mean I support PDP. My choice of president did not come second. Therefore I dislike both the APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by correctyourself(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=FhukaFhuka post=78837677][/quote]

If you have sense you would have considered the number of likes as 17 person can't be wrong as against you alone.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2019
writefreely:
How many world leaders were present at Nigerian presidents inauguration

It is actually uncommon for world leaders to be present at each other's inaugurations - at least in the West.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by jibrilELsudan: 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
THE POSTER OF THIS NEWS IS VERY DAFT.

SO YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS PRESIDENTIAL MERC IS THE NORMAL PRODUCTION ONE SOLD IN ABA MARKET.

THIS BUHARI'S PRESIDENTIAL CAR IS FULLY CUSTOM BUILT AND AMOURED.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAIN TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Celsony: 8:28pm On May 29, 2019
[b][/b]4years tenure 3 years holiday

sad lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
This story in uncalled for honestly. The Benz seeing here is Nigeria property and not President's asset. So, how do you expect him to state it in his assets declaration.
LifeDrama:

More via http://mandynews.com/buhari-marks-inauguration-with-n61-million-2019-mercedes-benz/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Basher8583: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
1Dray:

What grade does your president have?

See how you are justifying my claims

Very typical of them to always ask dumb questions
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
UAE123:
the op is just being mischievous
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Basher8583: 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
backnbeta:

I'm going to respond with dignity, doesn’t mean I'm weak. Quite the opposite! There is enormous strength and power in maintaining your dignity and treating others that way too, that's why I'll leave you to your woes. [b]I'm sure you can't lock eyeballs with me outside the cyber world. [/b]Enjoy your anonymity but don't overstretch your luck sir.

And why are you responding with dignity when you did not start your discussion in a dignifying manner.
DONT YOU EVERY TALK ABOUT MY PRESIDENT LIKE THAT AGAIN.

@bolded makes me laugh. I like your confidence about locking eyeballs. Very funny but you don't know who I am. It's good that we all remain anonymous
Cuz if you really know who I am, you will not even respond to me.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by onlyboyson(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2019
61m for pensioners
But this fool ride it alone
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Beetobee(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
UAE123:

Thanks for reminding the mischief maker.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
Basher8583:

And why are you responding with dignity when you did not start your discussion in a dignifying manner.
DONT YOU EVERY TALK ABOUT MY PRESIDENT LIKE THAT AGAIN.

@bolded makes me laugh. I like your confidence about locking eyeballs. Very funny but you don't know who I am. It's good that we all remain anonymous
Cuz if you really know who I am, you will not even respond to me.
You are right! If I know who you are, I won't bother responding to you in the first place...I hope you get the message behind the message. Nuff said.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by PHRANK: 9:22pm On May 29, 2019
correctyourself:
This is Nigeria for you, what this means is that the one he used before is assumed its for the first tenure and that must have been taken as his take home for the first tenure.

The new one is for this second tenure which would be take home on expiration of this second tenure.

The reality is that, the present administration is not different from previous ones. grin

This is what is also happening amongst those heading government agencies, before the end of their tenure they buy expensive SUVs which they plan to go with while leaving the agency they are heading, people should take note of this, because it has been happening in our government agencies.

The one he used during his first tenure was the one used by Jonathan. I don't see anything wrong in changing it .
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:25pm On May 29, 2019
Gforce2019:

....and how globally recognised olosho/slut grow ball on the web space...

I don't blame you ...this is a faceless forum . You are free to spew trashy comments.
But this help you next comment. We ain't in the same league.
I was tryna type you an epistle, but the words of Alysia came to mind: The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away. Be guided.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by frowland(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
Tax payers money
Allow those who pay tax to complain.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
Tax payers money

Am happy to contribute to tax used to buy this car. Praise God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Banmeallday: 9:35pm On May 29, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
THE POSTER OF THIS NEWS IS VERY DAFT.

SO YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS PRESIDENTIAL MERC IS THE NORMAL PRODUCTION ONE SOLD IN ABA MARKET.

THIS BUHARI'S PRESIDENTIAL CAR IS FULLY CUSTOM BUILT AND AMOURED.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAIN TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTHS.

SHARRAP...You have made Germany and OYIBO more rich

Nonsense
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by themanderon: 9:35pm On May 29, 2019
Nigeria for the elites.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by ZACHIE: 10:11pm On May 29, 2019
frbona:
Tax payers money
Taxpayers' money.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by jibrilELsudan: 10:41pm On May 29, 2019
Banmeallday:

SHARRAP...You have made Germany and OYIBO more rich

Nonsense

AM GOING TO HANG YOU ON THE CEILING AND FVCK YOUR ANUS BACKYARD STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH THEN I WILL GRAB YOUR WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND BY THE PUSSY AND CUM IN THEIR MOUTH.

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by deavicky(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
How can somebody declare ₦30milla and he is using a car whot of ₦60mill just car and he allowed it. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by frbona: 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
ZACHIE:

Taxpayers' money.
noted, thanks
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2019
writefreely:
How many world leaders were present at Nigerian presidents inauguration
They were not invited. But they'll be invited for the Jun 12 celebration
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2019
kokoA:
You want the president of Nigeria to drive in a Keke napep? I know our country is f*kcd up but we need to give ourselves some level at times.. Na as goat take stand for marked Dem dey take price am.

I don't understand.

So our president would be more respected if he drives a N60 million car when his country is the poverty capital of the world or what are you insinuating? What level should we give ourselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.