Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) (81475 Views)

Railway Corporation Seeks N61.5b For Maintenance, Generates N1.13b / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by prof12(m): 3:57am On May 30, 2019
frbona:
Tax payers' money

We're you when senators were purchasing and riding cars worth tens of millions of naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by monlawal(m): 5:29am On May 30, 2019
Jonathan uses that one for 4 or 3 years and Buhari used it for 4 years.
That car should be the longest serving presidential car and yeah it deserves to be retired
Ausmos:
What happened to the one he used for first tenure?

Next level indeed.
After plunging Nigeria into deeper debts than ever...

A prudent government will look for ways to cut down cost.
Even the wife couldn't believe 16 million dollars was spent on imaginary mosquito nets.

What do I know?

Welcome to the next level.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Larwin(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
dog bite you ni?

No, Holy Ghost fire descended on you ni
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Caseless: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
UAE123:
@ OP, you would have restricted yourself to the car President Bihari used during its inauguration without making reference to your statement saying "it is coming bearing when he declared its assets" because the car is not his personal property but that of the federal republic of Nigeria.
the fool picked that nonsense line from Sahara reporters.
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by Alsadesty(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2019
what is the basis of this news ? the car is not Buhari property. moreover he used the old one bought by GEJ in his first term so i dont see reason he cant buy new one now. please can somebody give us the value of those one that jonathan used ?
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:11am On May 30, 2019
henryadex:
He is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

The same federal republic of Nigeria that is the world capital for extreme poverty? shocked
That N61m (and it probably cost more) could’ve been shared N1K each to 61,000 “Sai Baba” Almajiri. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2019
Liars is d car fairly used? Mercedes S class for that matter , that car is 180-250M
Re: Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) by kokoA(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I don't understand.

So our president would be more respected if he drives a N60 million car when his country is the poverty capital of the world or what are you insinuating? What level should we give ourselves?
The car does not belong to Buhari, it was budgeted for, approved by our lawmakers ("representatives" of me and you) so it belongs to Nigeria. Even Bishops, pastors, imans, etc will not want to drive in old vehicles no matter how poor their followers are. I see nothing wrong with a country deciding to give small levels to her president that's all. We should focus more on how we can force them use other monies budgeted for poverty alleviation for the right use. That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.