Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration (34651 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Sheddyea: 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
Does it make anything, it doesn't change anything plus them minus them.
we are all in ds for d next 4years
i pray Peace of God upon ds nation.
Shame ds guys with this ur second tenure we beg.Don't let our expectations be cut short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by baganas: 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
mastar111:
Bt it's very bad that the president didn't give an ordinary inauguration speech. He didn't want to disgrace himself further.
Wait for June 12 if speech is all you truly need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by principalgee: 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
Anyone that is against our amiable PMB should go and swim in the river Nile.
Wether dey like it or not, PMB will use his tenure completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by afribabe: 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
Titcombe20:
I call on the good people of Nigeria for assistance in this my situation of dire need.
My name is Shuayb Taopheeq Timilehin. I am a 300 level student of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida university (IBB) with matriculation number U16/FNS/CHM/1001 studying Pure Chemistry.
Due to financial constraint I haven't been able to pay my school fees. Consequent on not paying my school fees is that I won't be allowed to do registration and would be barred from writing the forthcoming exams and I would be forced to drop out. It is only with your help that I would be able to avoid the consequences. As at the moment I'm losing my head to thoughts and becoming frustrated . The portal for the payment of school fees would be closed by 27 of May 2019.As at the moment I have only been able to raise 25,000 out of the 55,000 I'm expected to pay. Please assist me by rendering financial help to me. God bless you all as you help me.
My account details are as follows :
Account number : 3069137779
Account name: Shuayb Taopheeq Timilehin
Bank: First Bank
Today is 29th and according to you, portal has closed since 27th. Or is this just a copy and paste something?

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Annie939(f): 10:09pm On May 29, 2019
another 4years of hunger, hardship ,suffering and disaster.
Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Smhaykins(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2019
contigiency:

You are an idiot and a never do well. If you had paid attention, you would have heard when he said that every speech will be delivered on June 12 which is now our democracy day.

Talking about embaracing himself, were you the one that has been delivering his speech in different gathering since his assumption of office? Or is there anybody in your entire generation who is more educated and accomplished than buhari?

dis z three much for one person na...if he go commit suicide nko

4 Likes

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by oluwafestus(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2019
My of u commenting on this tread are not current. Today is just for few people. The world leaders are expected on the 12th of June wch ia the party proper.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by liverpool72(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2019
contigiency:
As if their absent stopped the inauguration from taking place or that those past leaders are more important than Nigerians who voted buhari to power. FFK is in severe pain.
ur mumu no get part 2
Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2019
They did not just snub him or the inauguration for nothing. .there is something fix he somewhere.they knew something we all are yet to knw...May God help this country
Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by drlateef: 10:15pm On May 29, 2019
Buhari is preparing to take away feeding bottles from their mouth. They are all mourning about will soon happen to them. Atiku has just lost his maritime contract. Oil blocks will soon be taken away from them. They all know what awaits them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by kbbanj10(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2019
Useless past leaders, who they epp. Who are these past leaders self? no be Babangida & co, they should go n die. Bunch of self centered leaders

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by rusher14: 10:29pm On May 29, 2019
Annie939:
another 4years of hunger, hardship ,suffering and disaster.

For your entire family with no exception, in Jesus name...amen.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:30pm On May 29, 2019
princeade86:
Even abdulsalam abubakar? Something is wrong somewhere. If u know u know.

You noticed that as well ? Abdulsallam has taken pains to position himself as an intermediary between Aso rock and the former presidents these past few years. His absence speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by phantom24: 10:31pm On May 29, 2019
contigiency:

You are an idiot and a never do well. If you had paid attention, you would have heard when he said that every speech will be delivered on June 12 which is now our democracy day.

Talking about embaracing himself, were you the one that has been delivering his speech in different gathering since his assumption of office? Or is there anybody in your entire generation who is more educated and accomplished than buhari?

Oh boy this thing really pain you o! anyway d truth is always bitter. buhari was elected to correct of d past leaders nd nt to indulge in blaming them.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by adem30: 10:37pm On May 29, 2019
Wailing Auto Renewed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by CapitalCee(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2019
Damentia:
Today is a sad day in Nigeria's history, I weep for my dear country..
A day a bloody impostor,election robber,dead brain dullard from the slums of sudan was sworn in as Nigerias President

As your name implies you are really suffering from dementia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On May 29, 2019
E no stop inauguration , who no like am can stay at home,leave the country or kill himself . On to the next level . cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Ugosample(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2019
These FVCKING buharists are just ridiculous cheesy cheesy grin

continue to support a brain dead president under the guise of bigotry you hear,

When that fool is done with NiggerArea

lipsrsealed

I just hope that it's those that supported him to power that will suffer for it, and die as the case may be, when the results of his bad governance manifest further

God pls spare those who fought against this calamitous govt and did not vote them in.....

As for those who did

let them face the consequence
Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2019
Damentia:
Today is a sad day in Nigeria's history, I weep for my dear country..
A day a bloody impostor,election robber,dead brain dullard from the slums of sudan was sworn in as Nigerias President

If it takes an impostor from Sudan to build 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Abuja Airport New Terminal, Give a 2.3 billion USD contract just last week to build a coastal railway line from Lagos to Calabar, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Owerri, all this while feeding 30 million children free meals at school, providing welfare services to the poorest like Sure P and Tradermoni, and running a successful agricultural revolution, then PLEASE LORD GIVE US MORE FAKE RULERS FROM SUDAN!!!!!

...AND LESS OF THE ''REAL NIGERIANS '' like IBB and OBJ!!

NONSENSE!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2019
CapitalCee:

As your name implies you are really suffering from dementia
Oga swerve enter gutter...no let me reason ur matter this night o
Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
Buhari right now...

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 29, 2019
Ffk, Fayose, Saraki, Reno omokriminal, Metuh right now.... We are leaving the country....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by FhukaFhuka: 10:53pm On May 29, 2019
Iblad0994:
Buhari defeated all of them. He conquered them and they are currently inconsequential.

I can’t wait till June 12, the actual democracy day and see the faces of Obasanjo and IBB.
...Gbammmm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by oloriLFC(f): 10:53pm On May 29, 2019
bolajiabeygmai:
FFK is brainless. Wait till June 12 and see if all of them will not come. U can come back and say this if they are not present. #PMB till 2023.
you're right. It was said that today's own is on a low-key and that June 12 is the main one.

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by oloriLFC(f): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
oluwafestus:
My of u commenting on this tread are not current. Today is just for few people. The world leaders are expected on the 12th of June wch ia the party proper.
leave them jare

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by yemmy19(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2019
Titcombe20:
I call on the good people of Nigeria for assistance in this my situation of dire need.
My name is Shuayb Taopheeq Timilehin. I am a 300 level student of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida university (IBB) with matriculation number U16/FNS/CHM/1001 studying Pure Chemistry.
Due to financial constraint I haven't been able to pay my school fees. Consequent on not paying my school fees is that I won't be allowed to do registration and would be barred from writing the forthcoming exams and I would be forced to drop out. It is only with your help that I would be able to avoid the consequences. As at the moment I'm losing my head to thoughts and becoming frustrated . The portal for the payment of school fees would be closed by 27 of May 2019.As at the moment I have only been able to raise 25,000 out of the 55,000 I'm expected to pay. Please assist me by rendering financial help to me. God bless you all as you help me.
Use the 25k to play 2.5odds on sport bet

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by kerzhim(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2019
Why not wait until June 12 and see if they will all attend or not. Mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by CUREthem: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
Titcombe20:
You sure you need this money? Read your post again with date for portal closing

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by lobul: 11:23pm On May 29, 2019
U don't need them becos u are also promoting corruption

1 Like

Re: FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration by muhdfaruq(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is isolated....and not respected.

Go ask Amaechi
Buhari is respected by world leaders.Go and bury your self

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.