Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (15775 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by lhordspy: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reno omokri Criticised Peter obi, says he has been running from head-of-state to another, governors to another seeking for endorsement, yet he says past and present leaders are bad.

* He also tweets that Obi want to be Commander in Chief, yet obeys IPOB religiously, and always dodging from critising them.

Obi says past leaders ruined Nigeria, yet runs from one former head of state to the other seeking endorsements! He expresses sympathy for flood victims, yet did not build anti flood infrastructure as Governor. He wants to be C-in-C, yet religiously obeys IPOB
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1585999928975036416?t=ANfi-OZUlXAqQkrYo2zdzA&s=19

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by lhordspy: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Today i decided to leave my car ahome and fly a bike to work. On getting to the garage, i decided to be mischievous a little bit. I took out my phone, scrolled to where Peter obi picture is saved. I started showing the hausa bike men one after the other.

No single person can recognise Peter obi. Infact one ask me in hausa maybe he is a missing person or a barawo. That i should give him 5k, that he will organise his union bikemen to look for him for me cheesy grin grin cheesy.

I just dey laugh throughout the day at work. Omo thank God for nairaland and twitter, even we for no know the man. cheesy

266 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by God1000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol, this clown and chatterbox is at it again with his hokum.

Peter Obi is our next president whether he likes it or not

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Ecos(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's now obvious that these fools have nothing to campaign on except mentioning obi every time fools

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by ambience(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
I thought reno was stupid before but after seeing this post,i think i was right sad

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2022

Only fools take Obi serious. Someone who isn't contesting

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by derecho(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
I love the way Peter Obi has made Reno
inconsequential.

Meanwhile, See how Asu Ekiye finished Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pReNlmqbZ7E

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by BATified2023: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
It's now obvious that these fools have nothing to campaign on except mentioning obi every time fools
God bless reno

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by adekolaelect(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reno has become night mer for Obi and his supporters. He knows well when and where to hold their blocus . Only Reno is disorganizing and keeping them inactive . Reno there is God ooooo.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by BATified2023: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
ambience:
I taught reno was stupid b4 but after seeing this post, i was right
reno dey give obi super duper upper cut

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by ambience(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
reno dey give obi super duper upper cut

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Ecos(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless reno
Senseless zombie. God is not an author of confusion mumu

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by gozmok1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by BATified2023: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

Senseless zombie. God is not an author of confusion mumu
The same God that blessed him when he was releasing back to back singles for buhari will keep blessing him now that it’s u igbos turn

U think u are wise,he was d savior when he was insulting your enemy but he turn on your messiah he became d villian

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
The way this guy take dey grab Obi's balls ehn grin grin grin

But Atiku is also not worthy. All of them are not.

The only one worthy person I know is the coming great emperor 'The Unity'.

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Rostikol: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Very good point.

We've seen Obi visit all the 'powers that be' for endorsement.

I wonder if he criticises them to their faces the way he does in public.

Doubt it...

Wouldn't favour the endorsement, would it?

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Bulama1234: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi is not clean, Obi is nuisance to Nigerian politics, Atiku will take over Nigeria in the next few months.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by lhordspy: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu is your 16th Nigeria President.

Accept it now while it is not too late.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Rostikol: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
Lol, this clown and chatterbox is at it again with his hokum.

Peter Obi is our next president whether he likes it or not

It doesn't work like that bro.

People are asking questions of the guy...

If his rivals continue to associate him with IPOB, it WILL scare off voters from other regions, especially the north, and Obi can't win without the north.

People will suspect he's planning to scatter the country, like IPOB wants, and initiate breakup.

It's a real quagmire for him, because if his rivals can make the Obi as IPOB candidate label stick, he's cooked in this election.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Ecos(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
The same God that blessed him when he was releasing back to back singles for buhari will keep blessing him now that it’s u igbos turn

U think u are wise,he was d savior when he was insulting your enemy but he turn on your messiah he became d villian

God doesn't bless criminals like your thief Tulunbu. He curse them. That's why after stealing billions, it couldn't save him from chronic infirmity

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Naktinakkr(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria is for Atiku Abubakar � insha Allah

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Naktinakkr(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria is for Atiku �

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Deenee34: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
The person that didn't built anything only a Brewery company to his people for all the years he spent as governor is calling some people bad

Pitobi u beta park well

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Akauda(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria does not need a tribal person

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Abdu81: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reno is mad

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Akauda(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria does not need a tribal person like peter obi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Akauda(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria is for Wazirin Adamawa 2023 by God willing

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by DanascoJunior1: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Shall Clinch The Victory Flag As Nigeria President, May Peter Obi Not Succeed

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Pricelessness: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigeria is voting for the true leader with vision Atiku Abubakar and a leader that has the nation at heart.

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by PinkingPoint: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
ATIKU is not a bad leader with proof

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by PinkingPoint: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
So Obi is wrong

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement by Aliyuetsu01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi should stop wasting his time, our vote is for Atiku Abubakar Wazirin Adamawa, Obi can only be President of Anambara �

2 Likes 3 Shares

PDP States Paralysed As Governors Relocate To Abuja / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu