Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Can't I Learn How To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Can't I Learn How To Drive (1631 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by codemaster2much: 7:34pm On May 29, 2019
cry

I have paid driving school but to no avail.

I can't seem to judge where my car is, distance between me and other drivers or people walking by the road . I'm just dreadful. tears every lesson.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by Rubbiish(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2019
codemaster2much:
cry

I have paid driving school but to no avail.

I can't seem to judge where my car is, distance between me and other drivers or people walking by the road . I'm just dreadful. tears every lesson.
Lol
Are u male or female?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by sultaan(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2019
I have met two females with that problem one is my step mom.
The other is not insurable.

Try threading a needle to test you sight hand coordination, then try learning to do the cha Cha dance to test you body coordination and balance.
It is normal with some people .

I know you don't know how to ride a bicycle so start with that to adjust you body reaction time
Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by codemaster2much: 8:17am On May 30, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol
Are u male or female?

Male, that is the more reason I am so embarrassed
Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by codemaster2much: 8:19am On May 30, 2019
sultaan:
I have met two females with that problem one is my step mom.
The other is not insurable.

Try threading a needle to test you sight hand coordination, then try learning to do the cha Cha dance to test you body coordination and balance.
It is normal with some people .

I know you don't know how to ride a bicycle so start with that to adjust you body reaction time

Yes I can't ride a bicycle, so you suggest make I dey sew cloth with niddle shey, and make I dey dance

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by woodrow(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2019
codemaster2much:

Yes I can't ride a bicycle, so you suggest make I dey sew cloth with niddle shey, and make I dey dance

Yes.its meant to help you relax and coordinate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by dicksonadams(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2019
codemaster2much:

Lol grin
Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by cardiorap: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Bros, there are driving schools and there DRIVING SCHOOLS. Which city are you? I can recommend one for you.

I am an experienced driving school instructor. In an average weekday, I train 8 students for an hour each, and each of them has their peculiar challenge. Firstly, I hope you passed through the visual acuity test.

This is a small case compared to what we experience with students. I remember a particular student who could do so well with moving the vehicle but when it gets to turning the steering wheel, when asked to turn left, she'll turn right and vice versa. Sometimes she'll mix it all up and for over 4 days, she couldn't clearly, convincingly and confidently differentiate between left and right turn.

Your case is one of the commonest challenges students have.
Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by dicksonadams(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Try learning to use one hand first

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Learn How To Drive by chillex8(m): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2019
dicksonadams:
Try learning to use one hand first
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Should I Buy Between Highlander 2005 And Rx 330 2005 / What's Ur Take On BMW 320 1994 Model / Toyota 1999 Siena Cuts In Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.